green2711

Joint community home game!

5 hours ago, green2711 said:

Actually they did as we needed to cancel the original to make the changes so apologies if you did register, Stars will have refunded you and you will have to reregister however we only had 2 registrations at the time and one of the players is aware and is going to register again. Was you the other player Nomad? Sorry if it's messed you around if you was just felt like the changes were needed otherwise it could have been over before it started.

I was the second to register and I'm still registered.....😛

Yeah that was the updated one you registered too 😛, the first one had 2 sign ups but they had signed up before I posted it here hence I didn’t feel the need to tell people to reregister here as they was backinamo members that had signed up. The old one was called First Bandit tourney and the updated one is called Backinamo/TGC launch game. 🙂

Not long to go now folks, get signed up to the club and register if you want to play. Last I checked we was at around 13 club members and 4 sign ups so hoping we get a few more people, I’m assuming a lot of people are going to sign up/register on Sunday or at least I hope! 

• Like 1

Yeah, the other was me. No probs though bud i will reregister. The changes were the right way togo... nice one. :)

Ill play on 😄 

im confused where to get in though. this could be fun for on twitch too.

Edited by MikeysSlots

I've tried entering this, it says applied to bandit poker something and 15 people, doesn't say where or how to pay to join the game?

If I haven’t already you’ll need me to accept you into the club then you should see the game listed under schedule. I’m on my way home from work now so will be accepting anyone who has applied when I get back. 🙂

Hey Mikey, I was hoping someone would stream it, would be nice to have some footage, obviously you'd have to set a 5 minute delay so you don't get stream sniped haha :P. Anyways I hope this helps understanding how to join up:

1) Load up stars, click more and then home games 

2) Click join club

3) Enter the details as shown in the third picture 

4) Once I've accepted you into the club you'll be able to see the game listed in your schedule

Hope this helps mate. 🙂 

Ps1.png

ps2.png

ps3.png

ps4.png

@spursman @MikeysSlots @VillaLad @Lighty45 @Solario333 @h0tsh0t87 @Player1173 @centipede @o0ORyaanO0o @Finbastard @Roger_aka_Roger @Sirbetsalot @Jamitay @AsserMarra Let me know if I missed anyone? @Poker you not playing this?

Either reply here with your pokerstars username or msg me it for the stake. I'm expecting one of you to do TGC proud, go forth and conquer!!!!! :keeeemon:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Get In There! 1
  • Good Luck! 1

5 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

@spursman @MikeysSlots @VillaLad @Lighty45 @Solario333 @h0tsh0t87 @Player1173 @centipede @o0ORyaanO0o @Finbastard @Roger_aka_Roger @Sirbetsalot @Jamitay @AsserMarra Let me know if I missed anyone? @Poker you not playing this?

Either reply here with your pokerstars username or msg me it for the stake. I'm expecting one of you to do TGC proud, go forth and conquer!!!!! :keeeemon:

Might be, but on the move|flying about, so not sure if can due to time, typically something right up my alley, but as usual, wrong time, wrong places Paul!!

Plus that $11 is a bit rich for my liking 😉

Sure @Marky147 will fly the TGC Loveboat flag for me and anyone else that cannot!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

are you back on stars now mate? you get it sorted? presume you will play too then sunday 

my stars ID is thegoat1981

whats weird is, i made up that name ages ago and i was basically saying i was a bit of a donkey when it comes to my play. but since then theres this new thing come out the last few years of G.O.A.T meaning 'the greatest of all time'

I certainly wasnt cAlling myself the greatest of all time, thats for sure!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, centipede said:

are you back on stars now mate? you get it sorted? presume you will play too then sunday 

No mate but still time to get fixed hopefully

• Good Luck! 1

Good luck to all taking part, go get the feckers 

• Get In There! 1

6 minutes ago, centipede said:

this new thing come out the last few years of G.O.A.T meaning 'the greatest of all time'

tre-87.png

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

I'm in , I'm just working on a account to use lol 

59 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Hi Paul my username is: Player117333 on Pokerstars. I'm feeling good and gona take this bad boy down! 😎

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 1
  • Good Luck! 2

1 hour ago, Rocknrolla said:

Thanks Rolla some man! 

My Stars id is youngpoker14

I'll make you proud 😁

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 1
  • Good Luck! 1

17 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Hi Rolla, 

My ID is : solario3

15 minutes ago, Sirbetsalot said:

Thanks Rolla some man! 

My Stars id is youngpoker14

I'll make you proud 😁

:keeeemon:

I should be ok to play if you're short.

I've just applied to join that club, anyway.

ILUVAPPLES

🙂

• Like 2
  • Get In There! 1

1 hour ago, Player1173 said:

Hi Paul my username is: Player117333 on Pokerstars. I'm feeling good and gona take this bad boy down! 😎

@Rocknrolla many thanks for the stake mate much appreciated👍lets rip those Bandit fans a new one! 😂

• Like 2
  • Good Luck! 2

4 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

No mate but still time to get fixed hopefully

Thank you Rolla ..... payment received..... I will do my duty ....and bring Poker home to the TGC>

• Like 1
  • Good Luck! 2

Jayjaghy username mate.

Hooked up back with stars at 3am earlier had issues with them since they went to uk. $50 deposit into 160 visit slots. So I thought enter a tourn, first in quite a while. $5.50 running two hours 230 players left. Top prise 500$. Deep stack (10k) and 3x stack quite quick. Felling good, then I get poket rockets, raise it good and heads up on flop with 26k pot, he is all in. 

Flop 10 j 6  he has   10 8 spades. Turn and river both spades and an instant reminder why this games drives me nuts. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

26 minutes ago, spursman said:

Jayjaghy username mate.

Hooked up back with stars at 3am earlier had issues with them since they went to uk. $50 deposit into 160 visit slots. So I thought enter a tourn, first in quite a while. $5.50 running two hours 230 players left. Top prise 500$. Deep stack (10k) and 3x stack quite quick. Felling good, then I get poket rockets, raise it good and heads up on flop with 26k pot, he is all in. 

Flop 10 j 6  he has   10 8 spades. Turn and river both spades and an instant reminder why this games drives me nuts. 

Why is he even calling a raise with 10-8 in the 1st place the internet is full of donks in low stakes tourneys. 

Unlucky mate

• Hmmm 1