Joint community home game!

3 hours ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

🖐️🖐️ Hands up if you won a home game in the past 🖐️🖐️

nah just kidding 

🖐️ hands up if you put rolla out when he tried to out bluff you 🖐️

😜

7 minutes ago, Jamitay said:

😇 I’m saying nowt 

I'll be honest I searched ur name as Jamelk before I posted this as I thought u were no longer a member . 

Haha 

id suggest everyone apply to join the club, if you are playing or even if your not thinking of playing but might change your mind on sunday, just so people arent still waiting to be accepted on the sunday. 

11 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

I'll be honest I searched ur name as Jamelk before I posted this as I thought u were no longer a member . 

Haha 

Still here, still lurking, still playing.. 👀👀👀👀

waiting for another home game. ♦️ ♣️♥️♠️

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jamitay said:

Still here, still lurking, still playing.. 👀👀👀👀

waiting for another home game. ♦️ ♣️♥️♠️

Are you going to play in this ? If you did we could win it 🙂 Me with luck 😂😂 and you with skill 👏 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Are you going to play in this ? If you did we could win it 🙂 Me with luck 😂😂 and you with skill 👏 

is Jamitay the guy that owned you in one of these home games and you both created threads about it? 

i remember some poker related business going on a while back

45 minutes ago, centipede said:

id suggest everyone apply to join the club, if you are playing or even if your not thinking of playing but might change your mind on sunday, just so people arent still waiting to be accepted on the sunday. 

Good idea, it will give us an idea of how many players may be playing also. I’ll be knocking about all day Sunday as it’s my day off just in case anyone does decide to register last minute. Don’t forget to get the beers in lads/lasses!

Probably should have said sooner but you’ll need a computer/laptop to play. Home games don’t work on the mobile app although some people have told me you can sign up on a desktop/laptop and then play on mobile but I don’t know how true this is. 

38 minutes ago, centipede said:

is Jamitay the guy that owned you in one of these home games and you both created threads about it? 

Well remembered, that is indeed what happened....

he was being a cheeky chappy so had to be put in his place. ♠️♣️♦️♥️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, centipede said:

Yes he showed me up in every tournament after I won . Me pissing him off made him play even better 😂😂

• Haha 1

Wish I could play, but had to close my PokerStars because of the currency issue 😞

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Nicola said:

Wish I could play, but had to close my PokerStars because of the currency issue 😞

Why, they stopped using shillings and ten bob notes just after UltBet went down Nicola!!! 🙂

Quick update:  So one of the club admins made the changes while I was at work, much love to him. Only change really is the starting stack is now 10k instead of 5k and the blinds are still at 5 minutes but this will mean after 2 hours even with the starting stack you would still have 4 BB's left if you let yourself be blinded down, we was looking to try 7 minute blinds but it's not available in the home games option so it's either 5 minutes or 10 minutes but with 10 minutes it would take 4 hours with the starting stack to be blinded. He was also kind enough to add breaks which will occur 55 minutes past the hour, as I'm an evil bastard and had set no breaks! 😛 

No further changes will be made so once you've applied to join the club feel free to register to the tournament if you want to play. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, green2711 said:

Quick update:  So one of the club admins made the changes while I was at work, much love to him. Only change really is the starting stack is now 10k instead of 5k and the blinds are still at 5 minutes but this will mean after 2 hours even with the starting stack you would still have 4 BB's left if you let yourself be blinded down, we was looking to try 7 minute blinds but it's not available in the home games option so it's either 5 minutes or 10 minutes but with 10 minutes it would take 4 hours with the starting stack to be blinded. He was also kind enough to add breaks which will occur 55 minutes past the hour, as I'm an evil bastard and had set no breaks! 😛 

No further changes will be made so once you've applied to join the club feel free to register to the tournament if you want to play. 🙂

Please don't swear @Solario333 doesn't like it 

• Haha 1

I am away this weekend but if I make it back in one time and am in a fit state to play I will give it a bash

• Like 1

Reports of my demise are somewhat exaggerated.  Am now back at home, and are reading these posts....

please do not use Fecking bad language.  😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Reports of my demise are somewhat exaggerated.  Am now back at home, and are reading these posts....

please do not use Fecking bad language.  😛

Av got your back mate 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, AsserMarra said:

New to this forum craic but watch both rolla and bandit and like poker so I'm in 👍

Ahh thanks, not many like me 😉

Welcome to TGC!

• Like 1

I’ll have a game I’ll join on Sunday 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nomad Red 7 said:

Have the changes unregistered the couple of people that were registered??? 

No the registrations are current. 

Actually they did as we needed to cancel the original to make the changes so apologies if you did register, Stars will have refunded you and you will have to reregister however we only had 2 registrations at the time and one of the players is aware and is going to register again. Was you the other player Nomad? Sorry if it's messed you around if you was just felt like the changes were needed otherwise it could have been over before it started.