Joint community home game!

green2711

8 minutes ago, MikeysSlots said:

Im thinking of streaming it. But not sure how to get an +5 minute delay on iy

Are you using OBS or OBSM mikey? If organic and plain OBS, hit up settings, under broadcast settings, there is an optional delay setting to add or negate seconds, so for 5 mins, you have to enter it as "300" ?

• Keeemon 1

On 11/01/2019 at 15:06, Rocknrolla said:

@spursmanĀ @MikeysSlotsĀ @VillaLadĀ @Lighty45Ā @Solario333Ā @h0tsh0t87Ā @Player1173Ā @centipedeĀ @o0ORyaanO0oĀ @FinbastardĀ @Roger_aka_RogerĀ @SirbetsalotĀ @JamitayĀ @AsserMarraĀ Let me know if I missed anyone?Ā @PokerĀ you not playing this?

Either reply here with your pokerstars username or msg me it for the stake. I'm expecting one of you to do TGC proud, go forth and conquer!!!!!Ā :keeeemon:

Hi @Rocknrolla Lighty71 is my Pokerstars name

• Chaching! 1

26 minutes ago, Poker said:

Are you using OBS or OBSM mikey? If organic and plain OBS, hit up settings, under broadcast settings, there is an optional delay setting to add or negate seconds, so for 5 mins, you have to enter it as "300" ?

Ā 

19 minutes ago, MikeysSlots said:

OBS yes. And im now configuring my new account.Ā 

tre-155.png

• Keeemon 3

I've enquired about it, but in the mean time I've put a bounty on my head for $11 so you get your buy in back, I'll transfer it via stars on Tuesday to whoever manages it. Not a huge amount but it's a few low stake spins on Book of Dead or entry into an MTT eh :). I'm MisterMojo2711 on Stars.Ā 

• Keeemon 3