Joint community home game!

green2711

Greetings and salutations!

Before I get to the point I'd just like to say that I've been following you for a while, Paul. I think I started watching you way back when you used to play Marvel roulette many moons ago and I'd like to thank you for all the content you've released that has given us all hours of enjoyment. It's been a rollercoaster over the years and I'm absolutely thrilled that you've started to take a big interest in Poker again. Big congratulations on your recent poker win, you absolutely beasted the tourney and smashed it heads up considering 80% of the hands dealt you was behind. I still regularly watch your streams but you will know me by my Youtube screen name Mark Formston (also cheers for playing The Goonies the other night, I've been pecking your head for a while to play it).

I hope you don't mind me posting this...

Which leads me to the stream last night, I remember quite a few of your viewers asking when a home game is going to be set up and you explained about Pokerstars putting a block on your account but it will be soon. Well, I'm coming here from The Bandits forum as I've been trying to set up a home game for the backinamo community only problem is we are a bit short on numbers atm and I would like us to make a decent evening out of it so I figured we could help each other out. I'd like to invite your community to join us in a joint community home game.

If you like, think of it as #TeamBandit vs #TeamRolla, I'm throwing down the gauntlet, who will take the crown?

Here's the details if this has perked your interest:

Info:

Platform: Pokerstars

Date & Time: Sunday 13th Jan/21:00 (WET)

Club ID: 2172745

Invitation code: tilted247

Structure:

Table size: 6 max

Buy in: $11 (around £8)

Speed – Regular

Blind levels – 5 minutes

Starting stack – 5000

Pay out – top 10%

For people as technologically impaired like myself to do this:

– Download the Pokerstars client (https://www.pokerstars.uk/) and create an account/log in.

-Once in the client in the bottom right you should see “more” tab click it and select home games.

-Once in the home games tab you should see “join club” click it and enter the following

Club ID: 2172745

Invitation code: tilted247

That’s it, your in! You’ll find the tournament listed in schedule under the name “First Bandit Tourney”. Good luck guys, I’ll see you on the felt and I’ll be bringing my donkey luck! ;)

• Keeemon 6

Thanks for the reply, David. Is it just Stars you've excluded from? I'll be honest and tell you this is the first time I've ever set up a home game online but I'm itching for a bit of community poker fun and I'm not really sure if any other poker sites offer this feature but if this event goes well and people are interested in more home games in the future then perhaps we could look into using another platform like Party Poker or another one. ?

• Keeemon 1

7 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

@green2711 I'm currently banned - "Please note that out an abundance of caution, your account has been temporarily disabled" but hoping they reopen my account soon as I sent documents and proof today. If they do I'll definitely be in

I was a bit gutted when you said you was banned as I was hoping you'd play so let's just hope Pokerstars move their arse and unban you ASAP.

The Bandit is also considering putting a bounty on his head for a bit more excitement so I figured I'd let you guys know. Personally I would love it if The Bandit and Rolla make the FT and end up heads up would be interesting to see how you both play against each other. I know I would find it hard to fold against you that's for sure! ?

Thanks for the replies guys, really looking forward to this.

29 minutes ago, green2711 said:

Thanks for the reply, David. Is it just Stars you've excluded from? I'll be honest and tell you this is the first time I've ever set up a home game online but I'm itching for a bit of community poker fun and I'm not really sure if any other poker sites offer this feature but if this event goes well and people are interested in more home games in the future then perhaps we could look into using another platform like Party Poker or another one. ?

To be honest I can't remember as it's probably been 10 years since I've played poker. If there was a site I could use I'd probably get involved as would be fun 

Unfortunately I cant play for real money on pokerstars since they dont allow it from our country. Would be awesome If there would be a "play money" tournaments and someone would take the money on skrill or something like that so everyone would be able to play but I get it its more hassle and complicated since not everyone uses skrill etc. and It would take more time to set everything up. 
Have fun on tourneys boys. :feelscarltonman:

• Keeemon 1

11 hours ago, green2711 said:

I was a bit gutted when you said you was banned as I was hoping you'd play so let's just hope Pokerstars move their arse and unban you ASAP.

The Bandit is also considering putting a bounty on his head for a bit more excitement so I figured I'd let you guys know. Personally I would love it if The Bandit and Rolla make the FT and end up heads up would be interesting to see how you both play against each other. I know I would find it hard to fold against you that's for sure! ?

Thanks for the replies guys, really looking forward to this.

Think you'll get a good response from TGC mate, How many do you think will come from the Bandits forum? Would be great it you could get all 4 member's.

Just a quick update guys, posting from work.

I’ve had a few people messaging me unhappy with the structure as they feel it’s not going to last very long so when I get home from work I’ll be changing the blind structure and starting stack so we can have a couple of hours play. Hope this is alright with everyone. I’ll update you later tonight when I get home. ?

@Markymark Cheeky git haha! We’ve had about 9 people sign up to the club so far and a few more who are interested but yet to sign up. Quite a lot of interest from others but sadly a lot of people have self excluded or can’t make it that particular night. Sign up buddy so I can KO you with 72o ;).

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

9 minutes ago, green2711 said:

Just a quick update guys, posting from work.

I’ve had a few people messaging me unhappy with the structure as they feel it’s not going to last very long so when I get home from work I’ll be changing the blind structure and starting stack so we can have a couple of hours play. Hope this is alright with everyone. I’ll update you later tonight when I get home. ?

@Markymark Cheeky git haha! We’ve had about 9 people sign up to the club so far and a few more who are interested but yet to sign up. Quite a lot of interest from others but sadly a lot of people have self excluded or can’t make it that particular night. Sign up buddy so I can KO you with 72o ?

Great idea mate, looking forward to it. ???

• Keeemon 1

Guest centipede

id suggest everyone apply to join the club, if you are playing or even if your not thinking of playing but might change your mind on sunday, just so people arent still waiting to be accepted on the sunday. 

Guest centipede
3 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Are you going to play in this ? If you did we could win it ? Me with luck ?? and you with skill ? 

is Jamitay the guy that owned you in one of these home games and you both created threads about it? 

i remember some poker related business going on a while back