PhantomJoker

First time on Knight’s Life. Within 100 spins. 4 scatters to big cash out 1658x

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Awesome hit mate. Good start to the year 

Cheers David, comes just after a huge dream catcher hit for another 2k as well so a very good start lol

  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Great Hit , and realistic staking ....well done mate.

realistic staking indeed.

back to the conspiracy theories, would it have hit with say a £2 stake?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, david1111 said:

realistic staking indeed.

back to the conspiracy theories, would it have hit with say a £2 stake?

I have a theory that each stake has a number of big hits allocated by the maths, and money is filtered into a pool so that each stake has a relatively equal chance of winning a good multiplier, however it does seem that max stake pays nothing or everything, as if the Jackpot is available  for commercial  advertising effect..... Rolla has hit some huge payouts on DHV --- 30K  . So since I bet small, ie 20-50 p , unless I win big,  will only see a 500-1000 win as a comparative  success.  

I may raise my stakes a little this year to see what happens 😑

Edited by Solario333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would also add that deep pockets are required to play BTG... slots.  You can go 200-500 sons without a bonus. I play Bonanza often because although the bonus is almost unreachable ,the base game is not so brutal as extra chilli, same with Dragon Born, good base game if you hit a slow roll, donuts, the same.  Vikings unleashed s different ....seems to punish you for not choosing to buy a bonus !!  So I will be avoiding that one. 

I do like Jammin Jars ....good base hits and a great bonus potential.... but often the bonus is 10-15 x .....yesterday I had 2 @ 12 x and 1 @ 350x  so happy days.

Edited by Solario333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

I have a theory that each stake has a number of big hits allocated by the maths, and money is filtered into a pool so that each stake has a relatively equal chance of winning a good multiplier, however it does seem that max stake pays nothing or everything, as if the Jackpot is available  for commercial  advertising effect..... Rolla has hit some huge payouts on DHV --- 30K  . So since I bet small, ie 20-50 p , unless I win big,  will only see a 500-1000 win as a comparative  success.  

I may raise my stakes a little this year to see what happens 😑

I used to average approx £3 stake as i was looking for decent hits, but your balance eradicates so quickly its frightening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Solario333 said:

I would also add that deep pockets are required to play BTG... slots.  You can go 200-500 sons without a bonus. I play Bonanza often because although the bonus is almost unreachable ,the base game is not so brutal as extra chilli, same with Dragon Born, good base game if you hit a slow roll, donuts, the same.  Vikings unleashed s different ....seems to punish you for not choosing to buy a bonus !!  So I will be avoiding that one. 

I do like Jammin Jars ....good base hits and a great bonus potential.... but often the bonus is 10-15 x .....yesterday I had 2 @ 12 x and 1 @ 350x  so happy days.

bonanza was my favourite. had some decent hits, but not the life changer we all strive for

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, david1111 said:

I used to average approx £3 stake as i was looking for decent hits, but your balance eradicates so quickly its frightening

Thats the road to ruin ....£3 stake you need 2-3 K to be sure of a chance to win !!! The casinos have adjusted the algorithms to make you play longer for the win.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Solario333 said:

Thats the road to ruin ....£3 stake you need 2-3 K to be sure of a chance to win !!! The casinos have adjusted the algorithms to make you play longer for the win.....

agree, you dont see the big wins as often anymore.

someone quoted even netent slots take the piss with the bonuses now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, david1111 said:

bonanza was my favourite. had some decent hits, but not the life changer we all strive for

Realistically unless you are playing a jackpot slot , which I  believe are all rigged, you are going to spend a huge amount of money to hit big..... So roulette s the only way to do this..... Hope to hit a good run and up the bet each spin to hit a huge target.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Solario333 said:

Realistically unless you are playing a jackpot slot , which I  believe are all rigged, you are going to spend a huge amount of money to hit big..... So roulette s the only way to do this..... Hope to hit a good run and up the bet each spin to hit a huge target.

yeah, i avoided the jackpot slots. waste of time.

obviously someone wins, but im guessing the odds are worse than the joke they call the lottery

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, david1111 said:

yeah, i avoided the jackpot slots. waste of time.

obviously someone wins, but im guessing the odds are worse than the joke they call the lottery

I actually don't believe anyone wins !! I think its won by a bot , then paid out to the casino owners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Solario333 said:

I actually don't believe anyone wins !! I think its won by a bot , then paid out to the casino owners.

quite possibly!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, david1111 said:

quite possibly!

After all who's checking....some lawyer or accountant on the Malta gaming Commission ...I would trust them with nothing.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Solario333 said:

After all who's checking....some lawyer or accountant on the Malta gaming Commission ...I would trust them with nothing.....

they are all fantastic at marketing.

give a gambler a sniff or hope of winning huge and youve got them

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

I actually don't believe anyone wins !! I think its won by a bot , then paid out to the casino owners.

Or just directly to sodapoopin 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, david1111 said:

they are all fantastic at marketing.

give a gambler a sniff or hope of winning huge and youve got them

I have some personal experience of offshore entities and know how tempting the big money becomes.... Such huge amounts are now being gambled daily .... But of course the trick now is to get paid..... more and  more regulations are trying to prevent you form being  paid out.... that is the real disgrace.... even the bookies are being naughty too !!! the FOBTs are a criminal enterprise , nothing less than theft.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now