DODGY APP :(

Guest buzby

so its a bit random and defo off topic.so the person i was dating had an app called tinder on their phone,when confronted they said it was an old app from years ago that they dont use.im not familiar with tinder but ive been told its a dating app for hookups.do i have a right to be angry and disbelieve their sob story,or do you think its on their phone for that exact reason.how would you guys react to finding such an app on the person's phone your dating? im curious to see what you guys think ? 

If you're with someone then Tinder should be instantly deleted in my opinion. That being said her story could be true because surely no one is that stupid to continue using a dating app where everyone in the local area will see her picture. Personally I would of catfished the fucker using a fake account to see if she responded

1 minute ago, McSplooger said:

If you're with someone then Tinder should be instantly deleted in my opinion. That being said her story could be true because surely no one is that stupid to continue using a dating app where everyone in the local area will see her picture. Personally I would of catfished the fucker using a fake account to see if she responded

Ooo yeah even better 

• Puke! 1

Markymark relationship scorecard

1x Failed Marriage

5x Failed long term relationships

3x told to go fuck myself!! short term relationships

1x hit over head with a play station

15x oh! That was quick!!! One night stands

I probably not going to get involved with this post

• Love 4

Seriously go with your gut. 

Relationships are built on trust and if you don’t have that you don’t have anything. So I believe you don’t trust her cause you are already doubting her so I would say...

go on Jezza for a lie detector test and a free night away in a hotel and a banging night out 

• Love 1
  • Good Luck! 1

you just dont forget about a thing like that.and why download it in the first place! guess some people think the grass is greener or they are good liars

1 minute ago, buzby said:

you just dont forget about a thing like that.and why download it in the first place! guess some people think the grass is greener or they are good liars

In all seriousness though. It doesn't look good expecially with the distance thing. It is shit. Hope the truth comes out 

What I did when I suspected my long term partner of cheating was to just accuse her. I told her I read all the messages that she had been sending and called her a dirty bitch and she broke down crying and confessed. Call her bluff. I spent 6 years of my life with someone who had my child and she threw it all away for some dick pics off some dude who looked legit like Rolf Harris' son.

I wouldn't of minded but she was quite an ugly fucker herself so she should be grateful she had my lip ring and cap tickling her bush.

• Love 3