Balzaque

Won 31k Stakers.com they crapped it to 88 euro

Recommended Posts

So, let me ask you guys. What would you do if you have a deposit bonus 35x wagering and no max payout. You win 31k they secretly add a no-deposit bonus in your account which changes the bonus terms as it combines with your current bonus and you suddenly need to wager 100k (original wager amout that was left before this was 1025) and also added a max cash out of only €88?

As the bonus is combined you can't cancel it without losing all the funds.. So basically they do everything possible to not pay out the money won as it is now on (from their minds) correct terms and therefore they won't remove the bonus I never accepted, asked for or the never even mentioned that they added it and make you aware of changes in the current bonus as it increases the wagering and put a max pay out to the bonus. 

I'm quite frustrated about this and need some help to get this solved. I also want to prevent people for playing here as I think this is exactly the reason why allot of people think online gabling is not to be trusted. These kind of casinos should be stopped and I think it's time to get our heads together and stand up against this kind of companies who are a rotten apple in the industry. Maybe if we do something about this together they will be stopped to screw over customers. And the online gambling will be more safe and secure for us as a customer. 

 

 

 

B86403C5-8679-4878-836C-B4E0CB26D334.jpeg

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There should be a deposit history right where it shows how much you deposited and what was the matching bonus before they added this one? That would be good enough proof to go against them legaly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, however what they did is putting in so called "pelican bonuses" kind of a cash drop (cash back) you can accept or decline them but if you don't choose or don't take action on it they will automatically add this apperantly (which happened in my case) this bonus will then combine with the current bonus as steen on the screen shot. Nasty thing is these bonuses are crapped to a max of 3x and as it is combined you can't select the specific bonus and cancel it. Then you need to cancel the whole bonus wich means you lose all the funds also the funds you won with another bonus which you already had active. So it's or cancel it and lose 31k of accept a max win of 88 euro. And this is very nasty in my opinion as they should not add and combine this pelican bonus automatically cuz if I didn't had this added I could withdrawn my 31k winnings as the original wagering was completed (when I wanted to withdraw as the wagering was completed I found out they did this trick to me so om not able to get my winnings) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Balzaque said:

Yes, however what they did is putting in so called "pelican bonuses" kind of a cash drop (cash back) you can accept or decline them but if you don't choose or don't take action on it they will automatically add this apperantly (which happened in my case) this bonus will then combine with the current bonus as steen on the screen shot. Nasty thing is these bonuses are crapped to a max of 3x and as it is combined you can't select the specific bonus and cancel it. Then you need to cancel the whole bonus wich means you lose all the funds also the funds you won with another bonus which you already had active. So it's or cancel it and lose 31k of accept a max win of 88 euro. And this is very nasty in my opinion as they should not add and combine this pelican bonus automatically cuz if I didn't had this added I could withdrawn my 31k winnings as the original wagering was completed (when I wanted to withdraw as the wagering was completed I found out they did this trick to me so om not able to get my winnings) 

So how much more, have you got to wager, in total, in real funds, to access your €31,000 real money winnings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Poker said:

So how much more, have you got to wager, in total, in real funds, to access your €31,000 real money winnings?

Als it was combined with another bonus the wagering went from 35x the original bonus amouth to 37.000X (28x37,000=1,093,3500) as is shown on the screen shot I need to play trough 1.099.091 so that's a wagering requirement of more then 37,000X the original bonus amouth.. Crazy huh? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont understand how is possible to do that after you deposit and take the deposit bonus and then they give you another no deposit just so everything becomes 3X max cashout. It doesnt make any sense other that this is a SCAM. My mind is blown.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I see I live very close to them, like 15 minute drive. I'm thinking to pay them a visit to sort this out and see if they are still behind the idea of screw over their customers. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Balzaque said:

Yeah, I see I live very close to them, like 15 minute drive. I'm thinking to pay them a visit to sort this out and see if they are still behind the idea of screw over their customers. 

Waste of time, its a serviced office only!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Poker said:

Waste of time, its a serviced office only!!

What does this mean?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Poker said:

Waste of time, its a serviced office only!!

Not a serviced orifice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Poker said:

Waste of time, its a serviced office only!!

 

Maybe something is lost in translation here. I don't think English is your first language? 

 

I don't see what relevance it being a serviced office would have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, CherryPi said:

For that amount I'll bring a gun... 

CherryPi does not reflect the the vast majority of TGC, and the said views are CherryPi own personal ideas and by know means endorsed by TGC.

Regards

Mrs Sue H. Yoo ( Acting Lawyer for TGC ) 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Markymark said:

CherryPi does not reflect the the vast majority of TGC, and the said views are CherryPi own personal ideas and by know means endorsed by TGC.

Regards

Mrs Sue H. Yoo ( Acting Lawyer for TGC ) 

 

I'll blast them! 

Who do they think they are

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Markymark said:

 

 

What stake was that BTW, isn't 5£ max.. Was this 6 000x win.. 

Edited by CherryPi
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is absolutely disgusting. Some of these bonuses are absolute dogshit and just there to deceive. I wouldn't bother taking any bonus after that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your 100% sure it isn't just that 29.55 thats capped to 3x? They can't honestly expect you to swallow that? 

  • Like 2
  • Hmmm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Your 100% sure it isn't just that 29.55 thats capped to 3x? They can't honestly expect you to swallow that? 

No, the so called pelican bonus (it's a cash drop) WI be migrated to the current bonus amouth which I can't cancel separately, I already asked them to do that but they say they can't and that the bonus terms of that apply now so when I cancel the bonus the whole 31k will be voided.. Crazy isn't it? 

And I even looked more up in their terms, if I would cancel the bonus and get the 88 euro and play with that the max winnings of that will be crapped to 100 euro as well.. 

Edited by Balzaque
More info added
  • Puke 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Balzaque said:

No, the so called pelican bonus (it's a cash drop) WI be migrated to the current bonus amouth which I can't cancel separately, I already asked them to do that but they say they can't and that the bonus terms of that apply now so when I cancel the bonus the whole 31k will be voided.. Crazy isn't it? 

And I even looked more up in their terms, if I would cancel the bonus and get the 88 euro and play with that the max winnings of that will be crapped to 100 euro as well.. 

as much as a dislike casinomeister, might be worth opening a thread on their site too.

I think what they say regarding putting forward a case to them is that you dont speak badly of the casino while they look into your case. I would follow this rule, as quite frankly they are all on ego trips over there and will think nothing of just deleting your account over there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nicola I see you have Stakers on your website, can you shed any light on this? It seem's outrageous

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, centipede said:

as much as a dislike casinomeister, might be worth opening a thread on their site too.

I think what they say regarding putting forward a case to them is that you dont speak badly of the casino while they look into your case. I would follow this rule, as quite frankly they are all on ego trips over there and will think nothing of just deleting your account over there

Yeah I already put it in there, asl well on ask gamblers. As I saw some more treats about the same issues on them. And even if I don't get the money. I think it's good to put in afford to get this known and prevent other people to get screwed over there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now