Crunchie

FOOTBALL TIPSTER COMPETITION 2019

Recommended Posts

CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS WEEK FOR 2018/19 SEASON

The 3 League winners and the 4 people who managed a full house of 5/5 predicitions in a game week over the season, all play off for a final prize. I hope I not forgotten anyone. Anyway its easy. Predict the score for all 10 premiership games in the last week of the season. Top score wins. Those qualified are....

@Rocknrolla@centipede, @h0tsh0t87, @Robert dimmack, @Kinkerbells, @McSplooger and Me.

1. Brighton  VS   Man City

2. Burnley   VS    Arsenal

3. Crystal Palace  VS   Bournemouth

4. Fulham    VS    Newcastle

5. Leicester   VS    Chelsea

6. Liverpool   VS    Wolves

7. Man Utd   VS   Cardiff

8. Southampton    VS    Huddersfield

9. Spurs   VS   Everton

10. Watford   VS    West Ham.

IF there is a tie. Can everybody put down the score and time of first goal for the  Rangers  VS   Celtic game that kicks off first also. Cheers and Good Luck

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS WEEK FOR 2018/19 SEASON

The 3 League winners and the 4 people who managed a full house of 5/5 predicitions in a game week over the season, all play off for a final prize. I hope I not forgotten anyone. Anyway its easy. Predict the score for all 10 premiership games in the last week of the season. Top score wins. Those qualified are....

@Rocknrolla@centipede, @h0tsh0t87, @Robert dimmack, @Kinkerbells, @McSplooger and Me.

1. Brighton  VS   Man City

2. Burnley   VS    Arsenal

3. Crystal Palace  VS   Bournemouth

4. Fulham    VS    Newcastle

5. Leicester   VS    Chelsea

6. Liverpool   VS    Wolves

7. Man Utd   VS   Cardiff

8. Southampton    VS    Huddersfield

9. Spurs   VS   Everton

10. Watford   VS    West Ham.

IF there is a tie. Can everybody put down the score and time of first goal for the  Rangers  VS   Celtic game that kicks off first also. Cheers and Good Luck

Well that explains it haha. Pretty sure @Garryboy001 is in the mix too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, McSplooger said:

Well that explains it haha. Pretty sure @Garryboy001 is in the mix too

thanks, will check it out.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crunchienut said:

Rebel! of course its OK, everyone wants to see the man win, otherwise I will make something up to make sure you do win @Blampy, take the prize, and make everyone happy 😁

Thanks mate you’re a diamond 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Thanks mate you’re a diamond 

Hope you get a good prize . Xxx💗💗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Hope you get a good prize . Xxx💗💗

Thanks kinks really do appreciate the gesture my lovely 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Thanks kinks really do appreciate the gesture my lovely 

No problem at all. Your a diamond truly deserved x

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1. Brighton 0  VS   Man City 3

2. Burnley 1  VS    Arsenal 2

3. Crystal Palace 2 VS   Bournemouth 0

4. Fulham 1   VS    Newcastle 1

5. Leicester 1   VS    Chelsea 1

6. Liverpool 2  VS    Wolves 0

7. Man Utd  3 VS   Cardiff 0

8. Southampton 2    VS    Huddersfield 0

9. Spurs 2   VS   Everton 1

10. Watford  2 VS    West Ham 1

21 minutes

Edited by McSplooger
Missed minute of goal
  • Good Luck! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I nearly forgot lol

Edited by Kinkerbells

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Brighton 0  VS   Man City 2

2. Burnley 2  VS    Arsenal 1

3. Crystal Palace 2  VS   Bournemouth 0

4. Fulham  2  VS    Newcastle 1

5. Leicester  2 VS    Chelsea 1

6. Liverpool 3   VS    Wolves 1

7. Man Utd 2 VS   Cardiff 0

8. Southampton  3 VS    Huddersfield 1

9. Spurs  1  VS   Everton 1

10. Watford 2  VS    West Ham. 0

good luck all. Xx💗

  • Good Luck! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

1. Brighton 0  VS   Man City 2

2. Burnley 2  VS    Arsenal 1

3. Crystal Palace 2  VS   Bournemouth 0

4. Fulham  2  VS    Newcastle 1

5. Leicester  2 VS    Chelsea 1

6. Liverpool 3   VS    Wolves 1

7. Man Utd 2 VS   Cardiff 0

8. Southampton  3 VS    Huddersfield 1

9. Spurs  1  VS   Everton 1

10. Watford 2  VS    West Ham. 0

good luck all. Xx💗

EDIT RANGERS GAME:

TIME OF FIRST GOAL:17 MINS

RESULT: RANGERS 2 CELTIC 1

  • Good Luck! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Brighton 0  VS   Man City 3

2. Burnley 2  VS    Arsenal 1

3. Crystal Palace 3  VS   Bournemouth 1

4. Fulham  1  VS    Newcastle 2

5. Leicester  2 VS    Chelsea 1

6. Liverpool 2   VS    Wolves 1

7. Man Utd 4   VS   Cardiff 0

8. Southampton  3 VS    Huddersfield 0

9. Spurs  2  VS   Everton 1

10. Watford 1 VS    West Ham. 1

 

Celtic  to win  2-1  first goal  29th min

@h0tsh0t87, @Rocknrolla and @Robert dimmack you guys not playing? Kick off is 12pm for the tie break and 3pm for the main games.

  • Good Luck! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooh the suspense for the final part of the football season comps.... exciting!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Oooh the suspense for the final part of the football season comps.... exciting!!!

What are you going to do with yourself when this is all over @Crunchienut take a well earn break maybe? 

 

I don't think so....Summer Sports, Between Football Seasons, Comp (SSBFSC) starts!!! 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

What are you going to do with yourself when this is all over @Crunchienut take a well earn break maybe? 

 

I don't think so....Summer Sports, Between Football Seasons, Comp (SSBFSC) starts!!! 😂

There's a little 'mystery' comp to organise  for 3 people, but having a break until Ascot in just over 5 weeks (busy time in work too). Also just so guys don't feel bogged down by 'yet another comp'. I need to put some effort into Richie's tbh. I need you refreshed for SSBFSC 😁 too.

Feel guilty about the above comp as only half the people played, so may just null and void it. Shame really.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

There's a little 'mystery' comp to organise  for 3 people, but having a break until Ascot in just over 5 weeks (busy time in work too). Also just so guys don't feel bogged down by 'yet another comp'. I need to put some effort into Richie's tbh. I need you refreshed for SSBFSC 😁 too.

Feel guilty about the above comp as only half the people played, so may just null and void it. Shame really.

Oooh mystery comp, sounds intriguing. 

I like that  SSBFSC is catching on!

  • Hmmm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm retiring as the champion of champions. Nobody wanted to be the champ champ it seems 😂 stuck around for bugger all! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, McSplooger said:

I'm retiring as the champion of champions. Nobody wanted to be the champ champ it seems 😂 stuck around for bugger all! 

And what a great way to end it eh... Champion of Champions, shame you won't be around to defend it next season.

Everyone else is breathing a sigh of relief knowing they have a shot at winning  😂 maybe Crunchies seconditus will clear up by then too lol.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, McSplooger said:

I'm retiring as the champion of champions. Nobody wanted to be the champ champ it seems 😂 stuck around for bugger all! 

Good luck mate, will miss you 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now