Crunchienut

FOOTBALL TIPSTER COMPETITION 2019

11 hours ago, Denbo147 said:

In please 

I got my full quota at the mo, but waiting on people to confirm, so you can be first reserve and the chance of someone pulling out is highly likely. Is that OK? 

4 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

It will all depend on spursman who I'm waiting to hear from, and if Miller has left again, after i done a racing comp for him....unless he is just taking a short break? You heard from him the past couple of days?

2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Miller mentioned other day he might take a break from tgc, not leaving so im sure he'll be back soon

I knew there was a reason I hit number 1 TGC weekly contributer. where has that fudger gone again? 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, centipede said:

I knew there was a reason I hit number 1 TGC weekly contributer. where has that fudger gone again? 

Hes still in the boomerang club so he'll come back 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

I got my full quota at the mo, but waiting on people to confirm, so you can be first reserve and the chance of someone pulling out is highly likely. Is that OK? 

Yeah no problem mate!

1 hour ago, Matiasantero said:

How can I join?

I noted you down as second reserve at the moment, hope that is Ok  👍

1 hour ago, Crunchienut said:

yes, similar to that. Try something different and see what peeps prefer. Thought it worked out better with the people who don't pick too. You think its better or worse??

A lot better 

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

Miller mentioned other day he might take a break from tgc, not leaving so im sure he'll be back soon

It's quite annoying take a break , come back , break come back , break , come back 

it's a forum if your busy and can't post for a few days don't post but to keep taking breaks then coming back acting like he's some sort of messiah is annoying as fuck 

2 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

It's quite annoying take a break , come back , break come back , break , come back 

it's a forum if your busy and can't post for a few days don't post but to keep taking breaks then coming back acting like he's some sort of messiah is annoying as fuck 

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Jessr said:

@Crunchienut if someone else really wants the spot I’ll give mine up. 

No your not allowed....its in the contract in the small print section......😉😁

On 08/01/2019 at 22:29, Denbo147 said:

Yeah no problem mate!

I wrote someone's name down twice....you are now the 26th and final player. Cheers. Remember the comp will last for 3 months, but will only take 5 mins of your time each week. I will soon separate everyone into 2 prize leagues so I can do the fixture list. First game will be on 2nd Feb. Cool

• Love 1

On 08/01/2019 at 22:14, david1111 said:

Hope so... still working on his NEW avatar to replace his leaving forfeit one!! 😉

• Get In There! 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Poker said:

Hope so... still working on his NEW avatar to replace his leaving forfeit one!! 😉

looking forward to it!

• Haha 1

Typical... B Movies.. B Food... B Life.. now I am in the B Team!!! 😉

tre-57.png

Edited by Poker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Poker you can at least be B.A.

there is no difference in the 2 groups, just the way they were drawn.....I'll call them team Pinky and team Perky if it makes you feel better? lol

• Haha 3

@Poker you can at least be B.A.

there is no difference in the 2 groups, just the way they were drawn.....I'll call them team Pinky and team Perky if it makes you feel better? lol

If I 100% did NOT believe in any sort of "mystic meg" rubbish, I would say you are either watching one of my OBS practice streams right now OR you have a mystic talent Crunch!!

This is what I am CURRENTLY ripping!!! (listening to!)

tre-57.png

* for those with any disbelief of my words, check out "what are you listening to thread" from before!!!

Edited by Poker
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Poker said:

Typical... B Movies.. B Food... B Life.. now I am in the B Team!!! 😉

tre-57.png

In the B team with Blampy tho 

• Get In There! 1

7 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

in

you are and have the pleasure of playing the main man Miller in the first game of the season.....if he's back off his break that is.......

Cheers for playing solario

• Like 1

Top of Group A. Get in there!

I believe this is no random act as it must of been decided from smallest penis to biggest and I've heard Kinkerbells has got a big un' so is naturally bottom of group B where as my micro peen heads group A. Big up small peen brothers in Group A!

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Blampy said:

In the B team with Blampy tho 

Maybe we should be in the P team blamps!!

tre-57.png

• Haha 1

you are and have the pleasure of playing the main man Miller in the first game of the season.....if he's back off his break that is.......

Cheers for playing solario

Just give me a nudge nearer the day so I don't drift off.....

On 08/01/2019 at 22:47, Jessr said:

@Crunchienut if someone else really wants the spot I’ll give mine up. 

what !!! after your stellar performances in the Lay Competition you must give us a chance to get even .......