JAMMIN JARS - HUGE WIN!! (€2 BET)

ShawSlots

i dont play slots that much but when i see a slot on stream with great potential i do have the odd 10 and 20quid blast at it for 20p and 40p spins two or 3 times a week when im bored , well i have had about 6 sessions on this bloody slot now and i must be over 1200 spins and im yet to even get a bonus , think my best win is about £3.20 , its pretty depressing !!

• Agree 2
  • Keeemon 2

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, DEVIL4POSTER said:

haha Nice one dude, I had a couple £2 jammin jars with three or four jars. one of which was £1.80 and the other memorable one was about £10 lol. but well done GTFIT

@ShawSlots Perhaps there s a question here ? How many spins do you think you have had in total on the Game ? and are you winning overall on JJ ??  

This is a great Hit , but when I play I spend 40p a spin , 100-200 spins and very small bonuses 8x 20x the best so far is 200x  ....... So do you think it is volume of spins that is producing such a good result ??

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 1

7 hours ago, Solario333 said:

@ShawSlots Perhaps there s a question here ? How many spins do you think you have had in total on the Game ? and are you winning overall on JJ ??  

This is a great Hit , but when I play I spend 40p a spin , 100-200 spins and very small bonuses 8x 20x the best so far is 200x  ....... So do you think it is volume of spins that is producing such a good result ??

Questions are fine ? Rough answers because i dont keep actual stats or records..

Id say for total spins (at that point) maybe 1000-2000 spins roughly. Now id be beyond 10k spins for sure. Gave it a small rest xD

Winning = Yes i was and still am profit from Jammin alone. Other slots have made up for that Win by taking allot back ?

For volume of spins producing such a good result id say no. I basically hit it insanely lucky in the start and

Won big starting from 20c, 40c, 60c, €1, €2 All within the space of a week or 2 all the hits came my way!

makes me feel like i had all my luck for then and the rtp will sort its self out over time so ive been chilling on the slots for a bit!

this is how slots seem to work for me kinda. I only play volatile high variance slots so im either ripping in record time, barely hanging on or else printing xD 

took me fucking ages to write / think about all that btw so hope its informative ?

28 minutes ago, ShawSlots said:

Questions are fine ? Rough answers because i dont keep actual stats or records..

Id say for total spins (at that point) maybe 1000-2000 spins roughly. Now id be beyond 10k spins for sure. Gave it a small rest xD

Winning = Yes i was and still am profit from Jammin alone. Other slots have made up for that Win by taking allot back ?

For volume of spins producing such a good result id say no. I basically hit it insanely lucky in the start and

Won big starting from 20c, 40c, 60c, €1, €2 All within the space of a week or 2 all the hits came my way!

makes me feel like i had all my luck for then and the rtp will sort its self out over time so ive been chilling on the slots for a bit!

this is how slots seem to work for me kinda. I only play volatile high variance slots so im either ripping in record time, barely hanging on or else printing xD 

took me fucking ages to write / think about all that btw so hope its informative ?

Yes Thank you for your honesty here ... its very difficult to believe that the `RTP is working at all sometimes , especially when a slot is new ...it seems good then nothing !!! 

• Keeemon 1

I personally find from my experiences of online slots that there are patterns in how they play based on what I deposit(bankroll), how long I play for, what slots I play (RTP), and the stakes I choose and the amount of spins. usually I only seem to profit by at at some point risking bit bets on a 50/50  or worse bet whether that be spinning half my bankroll on a slot or playing roulette with spread bets. I have found that small deposits seem to fair better, maybe just because I I'm budgeting better when doing this? also I find sometimes it's better to cut the losses when a slot is taking the piss for a bonus and just move on to another or leave it for a day or two... or three lol. (easier said than done) of course all this is just my experience not a strategy to follow as the Bandit said it best, "overall I'm down and you'll be down to" it's entertainment, you'll lose overall but occasionally you'll have some nice wins along the way" 

some people think cos a slot is teasing that it must be due, and although sometimes it does drop not long after a lot of teases this is a fallacy, in psychology their is an experiment by  a psychologist called Skinner that did experiments with rats that got them addicted  to pressing a lever for food and it would give food regularly then after a period it would alternate until the rat just kept pressing the lever even when it no longer gave food out or very intermittently  until in some cases the rat/mouse died, rather than looking else were for food. a similar experiment was done by another psychologist with heroine spiked water versus normal water and that versus other stimulation's, like things to play with to distract and make them happy and not go for the heroine water.  here's a link that describes the tease process very well - 

Before the html update i legitimately felt that it teased 2 or 3 spins before it landed! 

Many time id stop the auto play after 2 teases, raise and next 2-3 spins boom a bonus ?

busted this myth one day tho and ripped like €500 because i kept raising after teases.. 

Dead or alive proved the point that teases are on purpose ? close to 4/5 scatters on almost every bonus ?

• Keeemon 1

10 hours ago, ShawSlots said:

Before the html update i legitimately felt that it teased 2 or 3 spins before it landed! 

Many time id stop the auto play after 2 teases, raise and next 2-3 spins boom a bonus ?

busted this myth one day tho and ripped like €500 because i kept raising after teases.. 

Dead or alive proved the point that teases are on purpose ? close to 4/5 scatters on almost every bonus ?

Slots have become unreliable, untrustworthy and deceitful ...... entertaining  more so recently with the megaways  setup ....  after a few days of abstinence you might even walk away.... then BOOOM a bonus suddenly out of nowhere ..... entrapment is an understatement. ?

• Keeemon 2