BIG BET Tonight!!!

Rocknrolla

1 minute ago, Gaztroy said:

Okay you nutter... 

Since im feeling a little flush have put 100 quid on it at 38-1. Lets see if this comes in... i seriously doubt it but its going to be fun watching i think. 

Wow!! It really is dropping like a brick now!!! Who did you get 38's with Gaz?

53 minutes ago, o0ORyaanO0o said:

?

No word from the guys but I would assume they arrived safely with her in tow ?

Cool, sure they will be back before the snowstorms hit again later!

1 minute ago, Poker said:

Wow!! It really is dropping like a brick now!!! Who did you get 38's with Gaz?

Cool, sure they will be back before the snowstorms hit again later!

local bookies... but like i said... this is like a donation. i was thinking about doing more but i was like come on now.. dont be silly. 

£100, so am happy if it comes in. if not then well another day. i dont go bookies anyways these days 

• Chaching! 1

13 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Not when you're a techno dimwit like me buddy 

Alrighty, it does work much easier on a PC, maybe it's that, anyway the site allows you to upload a picture, or point it at a picture on the web and it'll automatically process the image and remove the background for you. maybe it's easier if I post pics...

The 3 stages are below, it's worth a go as you can create daft things on the fly very quickly ?

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault-removebg.png

cer.jpg

"3-3 as foretold by the gods of breakfast"

Edited by chasethedevil
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, Poker said:

I will have to be careful as I hear @Blampy might be entering into the world of TGC Photoshopping and I will have to bow to the legend that is "Mr Adobe" ?

I use illustrator for my job but I don't really bother with Photoshop as I make logos. How did you learn? I assume you're Photoshop master. Orrrrrr you were really bored and it's taken you about 4 hours ?

44 minutes ago, Gaztroy said:

local bookies... but like i said... this is like a donation. i was thinking about doing more but i was like come on now.. dont be silly. 

£100, so am happy if it comes in. if not then well another day. i dont go bookies anyways these days 

Just saw it shorten to 30's!!! Surely they are not seriously thinking that the little flurry is serious on it!!