Sign in to follow this  
4houghts

14:30 Ryanair Hurdle 29th

Recommended Posts

Melon 9/4 (Betfair) , 7-1 for champion hurdle next year at cheltenham festival 

Nearly beat Buveur D'Air at cheltenham festivle

Not had many runs for his age and was on the bridle and going the better in my eyes when he and Samcro both fell at Leopordstown  

think he will have to much speed for the fav

GL :JMC:

 

Edited by 4houghts
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Don't know much about horse racing but I trust you my friend I'm on it ??

kemooon

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought you might be more a Petit Mouchoire fan @4houghts, at the 25/1, won this race in 2016 beating Nichols Canyon who won the race in 2015, Only a 7 runner but Paddy Power are still paying 3 places.  Flopped over fences and now back over hurdles, could have a sqeak if recapturing some former glory.

  • Like 1
  • Good Luck! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I thought you might be more a Petit Mouchoire fan @4houghts, at the 25/1, won this race in 2016 beating Nichols Canyon who won the race in 2015, Only a 7 runner but Paddy Power are still paying 3 places.  Flopped over fences and now back over hurdles, could have a sqeak if recapturing some former glory.

I defo looked at it mate as he won it well in 2016 but im a bit fan of melon 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest centipede
54 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

I defo looked at it mate as he won it well in 2016 but im a big fan of melons

??

Edited by centipede

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see RubyWalsh has Chosen Melon so thats a plus, but I wonder if Bedrock might surprise them all ...

I will forecast the race.   Melon may well win, but both Bedrock and Samcro have a squeak...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

I see RubyWalsh has Chosen Melon so thats a plus, but I wonder if Bedrock might surprise them all ...

I will forecast the race.   Melon may well win, but both Bedrock and Samcro have a squeak...

 

hopefully ruby is better than yesterday lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Ruby falls on Melon, (more than possible) Petit Mouchoir would have more than a shout, after backing both of the fallers yesterday, my confidence isnt there on his riding, always one or two from the last. ... 

 

No doubt melon wins if he gets round

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DIJACKFROST said:

If Ruby falls on Melon, (more than possible) Petit Mouchoir would have more than a shout, after backing both of the fallers yesterday, my confidence isnt there on his riding, always one or two from the last. ... 

 

No doubt melon wins if he gets round

Yes the more I look the more I think 4Thoughts is right about Melon...... but racing is racing....and we shall see....

  • Cha-Ching 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Solario333 said:

I see RubyWalsh has Chosen Melon so thats a plus, but I wonder if Bedrock might surprise them all ...

I will forecast the race.   Melon may well win, but both Bedrock and Samcro have a squeak...

 

bedrock non runner not sure why 

Edited by 4houghts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

bedrock non runner not sure why 

Well that sorts that out...i'm on Melon. GTFIT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I thought you might be more a Petit Mouchoire fan @4houghts, at the 25/1, won this race in 2016 beating Nichols Canyon who won the race in 2015, Only a 7 runner but Paddy Power are still paying 3 places.  Flopped over fences and now back over hurdles, could have a sqeak if recapturing some former glory.

into 11's moneys down for yours 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I was just pointing out that 25/1 was way too big for what is arguably the second best horse in the race.

melon gone 10/3 jesus!

 

petit into 8-1 from 25-1!

Edited by 4houghts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 4houghts said:

melon gone 10/3 jesus!

 

petit into 8-1 from 25-1!

Paddy Power doing a special and paying 3 places in this 7 runner race as well, you could have had 25/1 last night it might even have been 30 for a short while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well... ruby nearly fell of him again lol

interesting race we can all see samcro is a donkey now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

Is Walsh now reserve jockey?

drifted before the off aswell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 4houghts said:

well... ruby nearly fell of him again lol

interesting race we can all see samcro is a donkey now 

I thought it was an amazing horse last year but obviously I’m totally wrong. Just a plodder 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry to anyone who had a bet on my behalf,

wont be backing ruby ever again after today and yesterday 

:rum:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I thought it was an amazing horse last year but obviously I’m totally wrong. Just a plodder 

clearly needs 3m and fences dunno why they are going the champion hurdle route 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 4houghts said:

clearly needs 3m and fences dunno why they are going the champion hurdle route 

It looks a crazy decision now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest centipede
2 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

sorry to anyone who had a bet on my behalf,

wont be backing ruby ever again after today and yesterday 

:rum:

cant win them all mate, id say you are still in credit about 50-60 losers on the forum mate lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this