***Horse Racing Lay Competition***

Guest centipede

Guest centipede

right i gotta go out for a few hours. bad luck all!!!

01/01/19 First Fence    

ENTRIES 1st Choice 2nd Choice 3rd Choice
Centipede 1.55 Fakenham – Kilbrew Boy 2.25 Exeter – Run to Milan 1.20 Fakenham – Sideways
Blampy 1.50 Exeter – Article fifty 1.00 Catterick – Baratineaur 3.30 Southwell – Angels Acclain
Markymark 12.30 Muselburgh – Liva 5/2 1.40 Musselburgh – Knockgraffon 1.15 Exeter – Dandolo Due Gite
David111 12.35 Southwell – Hanati 9/4 1.45 Southwell – Ornate 1.15 Exeter – Trans Express
1pstaker 1.25 Cheltenham – Lost in Translation 12.30 Musselburgh – Al Kherb 6/4 1.40 Musselburgh – Upsilon Bleu
Villalad 1.15 Exeter – Cliffs of Dover 12.30 Musselburgh – Liva 5/2 1.05 Musselburgh – Dans Le Vent
Miller26 12.35 Southwell – Point Zero 6/4 1.10 Southwell – Global Melody 1.45 Southwell – Ornate
Solario26 1.45 Southwell – Ornate 2.45 Catterick – Eureu de Boulay 1.15 Exeter – Ebony Gale
MrUkHackz 12.35 Southwell – Point Zero 6/4 12.40 Exeter – Precious Bounty 1.20 Fakenham – Apachee Prince
Sirbetsalot 3.50 Cheltenham – Glory and Fortune 1.35 Catterick – Duke Debarry 3.20 Catterick – Midnight Queen
DIJACKFROST 4.05 Exeter – FAV    
Crunchienut 1.25 Cheltenham – On the Blind Side 1.15 Exeter – Cliffs of Dover 1.30 Fairyhouse – Cairnhill
Kinkerbells 12.55 Fairyhouse – Tara Dylan 1.25 cheltenham – Black Op 2.20 Tramore – Total Recall
4houghts 1.15 – Black Op 3.20 – Wholestone 1.40 – Knockgraffon
Jessr 4.05 Exeter – FAV    
Rocknrolla 1.10 Tramore – Dont go Mad 2.00 Cheltenham – Happy Diva 1.25 Cheltenham – Lost in Translation
MadSlasherMcgurk 1.25 Cheltenham – Lost in Translation 1.50 Exeter – Article 50 2.25 Exeter – Duke Des Champs
Therealwintersoldier 12.55 Fairyhouse – Tara Dylan 3.00 Exeter – The Last Day 12.50 Cheltenham – Rolling Dylan

Guest centipede
20 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Whilst picking my horses to lose I had a very strange feeling, I don’t back favs hardly and I find it easy to not even consider most of them but picking 1 to lose was very difficult, How strange ?

I know right! 

27 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Whilst picking my horses to lose I had a very strange feeling, I don’t back favs hardly and I find it easy to not even consider most of them but picking 1 to lose was very difficult, How strange ?

Its an unnatural motion for a Gambler to be considering loss,as opposed to gain, therefore uncomfortable..... I feel the same ,and want to bet my lays because Im sure one will win regardless of form.

• Keeemon 1

7 minutes ago, david1111 said:

We'll all be heading to the exchanges after laying all these losers. Thought about laying that 2/11 at Fakenham! 

Yes I used to lay horses all the time at betfair, but once you've been clobbered a couple of times ,a better bet turns up as a long shot in running.... 

3 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

wow dunno how he lost that

Dunno, think Barry done everything right, but that form of La Bague au Roi looking strong with lostintranslation winning that. Can't remember what horse come between them when they run, but it must be one to look at.

1 hour ago, centipede said:

one interesting thing to note, @Miller26 1st choice lay Point Zero was 3/1 to win last night on the exchanges, and is now 7/4 fav! 

Is miller the new 'Magic Sign', and will ITV racing be signing him up soon! :JMC:

My worst fears are comfirmed, all selections by @Miller26 are being noted and monitored by all the big bookmakers and their odds are usually pushed out massively when he backs them to win, his laying selections also move market, however in the opposite way, if he picks a horse to lose, the world is adamant it must win. ?

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Dunno, think Barry done everything right, but that form of La Bague au Roi looking strong with lostintranslation winning that. Can't remember what horse come between them when they run, but it must be one to look at.

i respected his form wont be backing defu again at cheltenham clearly doesn't like the hill at the end 

11 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Treble landed ?

Fudge me, the TGC knew, there was a good reason you were made clear favourite to win this, I remember quotes ranging from 1/3 to 1/10. On a serious note, you could make a fair bit doing that, know you don't do online but a lot here that do. Obviously you'd have to charge.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, spursman said:

Fudge me, the TGC knew, there was a good reason you were made clear favourite to win this, I remember quotes ranging from 1/3 to 1/10. On a serious note, you could make a fair bit doing that, know you don't do online but a lot here that do. Obviously you'd have to charge.

Honestly I’ve backed about another 6 losing favourites so far mate 

• Facepalm! 1