***Horse Racing Lay Competition***

Guest centipede

Guest centipede

Ok, this is a competition to start on the 1st January.

***whoever is the last person standing will win a spin on RNR's prize wheel***

***And whoever finishes with the most profit will win a TGC T-shirt, (providing they dont win the prize above)***   (encouraging people to maybe pick a few shorter priced horses with more risk involved)

Each competitor will pick one horse each day that WILL NOT WIN at SP odds of 5-1 Or less.

For each player whose horse does not win, they will jump the fence and move on to the next day whilst the horse selections that win the competitor will be considered to have fallen and be out of the race. The winner is the last person standing.

Because of odds movements of selections and horses going potentially over the 5-1 buffer (or non-runners),  people will have to chose 3 selections each day in order of their 1-2-3 preferred choice and their one selection for the day will be  the horse they have selected first in their list that qualifies as being under 5-1 SP.

Selections to be in before the first race of the day.

If all 3 selections are over the 5-1 SP buffer, they will be on the favourite in the very last UK race of the day. Wasn't sure how else to do it. Also if you miss putting in your selections, you will be laying the favourite in the last UK race also. (If joint favourites, it will be the favourite with the lowest racecard number?

In the event of a Tie for first (ie 2 players in and both their horses fall that day), the winner will be determined by how much profit they have made on their selections

Anyone who wants to give it a go, say I'm in below. 

And feel free to ask any questions about anything I may have accidentally omitted

Edited by centipede

Guest centipede
8 minutes ago, Blampy said:

I’m in shouldn’t have any problem picking losers I do it every weekend 

You would be surprised how many start winning when you back them to lose mate!

Guest centipede
  ENTRIES
1 Centipede
2 Blampy
3 Markymark
4 David111
5 1pstaker
6 Villalad
7 Miller26
8 Solario26
9 MrUkHackz
10 Sirbetsalot