£50 to £1k-ish New Year Challenge

Guest centipede

Guest centipede
27 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Dunno if I broke any rules, was looking at the bets for tonight and done an interim in-play.

Done Djokovic v Fucsovics in play @1/12....I thought it had just started, didn't realise it was 1 all in sets not games and it was into a deciding set. Luckily he won against someone I never heard of 6 -1 in the final set. Im not doing tennis again.....

My mighty £24.44 has transformed into  £26.48.  I was having kittens following that......

stuggling for something to do tonight

I mentioned 3 in my post, none of them tickle your nads? 

I hate doing this on tennis lol, the swings can be unreal

Edited by centipede

28 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Dunno if I broke any rules, was looking at the bets for tonight and done an interim in-play.

Done Djokovic v Fucsovics in play @1/12....I thought it had just started, didn't realise it was 1 all in sets not games and it was into a deciding set. Luckily he won against someone I never heard of 6 -1 in the final set. Im not doing tennis again.....

My mighty £24.44 has transformed into  £26.48.  I was having kittens following that......

stuggling for something to do tonight

My basketball bet came in and I'm up to the dizzy heights of 28 quid now

• Good Luck! 2

7 minutes ago, centipede said:

I mentioned 3 in my post, none of them tickle your nads? 

I hate doing this on tennis lol, the swings can be unreal

yeah.....but i'm doubting everything at the moment, Chelsea could be 4 nil up later and 1/500 and I would think Southampton would come back and score 5.......it's doing me brain in!! IF and thats a big IF I got to 3 figures, I really will be having sleepless nights.....

15 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

yeah.....but i'm doubting everything at the moment, Chelsea could be 4 nil up later and 1/500 and I would think Southampton would come back and score 5.......it's doing me brain in!! IF and thats a big IF I got to 3 figures, I really will be having sleepless nights.....

Likewise champ 

Guest centipede
36 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I’d just stick the £25 on equiano springs 6.45 . Not playing mind 

Miller26              
  Bet No Bet Price Stake W/L Profit Balance
02/01/19 1 Equiano Springs 6.45 Newc 9/2 25.00 Lost -25.00 0.00

I have to give tonights footy a miss, just doing my head in. Honestly, Mike Dean brandishes cards like confetti at a wedding, he averages more than 4/game, but is just 1/5 for 3 yellows or more. I can't find an angle from the 6 games, other than a 1/80 that someone will score in the Chelsea game...wow! Unless a random in-play takes my fancy I will leave it and  hope i see something tomorrow. sorry ?

Guest centipede
7 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

I have to give tonights footy a miss, just doing my head in. Honestly, Mike Dean brandishes cards like confetti at a wedding, he averages more than 4/game, but is just 1/5 for 3 yellows or more. I can't find an angle from the 6 games, other than a 1/80 that someone will score in the Chelsea game...wow! Unless a random in-play takes my fancy I will leave it and  hope i see something tomorrow. sorry ?

no worries mate, as someone mentioned in the thread earlier, you might stumble across a couple of things tomorrow that you like

13 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Check the basketball out mate 

15 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

It sounds like this is making you bad mate ?

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

It sounds like this is making you bad mate ?

your not wrong in a way.  Currently watching the +0.5 goal markets to see if there is a lively game reported with loads of chances and its a matter of time before someone scores type thing.....at hhe start some of the games were like 1/33.....almost getting backable now at around 1/12 like printing money!  haha i wish

• Chaching! 1

Guest centipede

squeeky bum time for me, still need a goal in the palace game. typical that the other 2 things i mentioned have all won very easily and i picked the one thats going down to the wire

10 minutes ago, Blampy said:

On what 

believe it or not on the Watford game....just Mel arrived home when all the goals flew in. Given up now, since she wanted he Xmas present off me immediately, and she had to wait for her partner in crime to come round as its for them both tbh

Edited by Crunchienut

6 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

believe it or not on the Watford game....just Mel arrived home when all the goals flew in. Given up now, since she wanted he Xmas present off me immediately, and she had to wait for her partner in crime to come round as its for them both tbh

What! You gotta do both of them? 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Crunchienut said:

I'm intrigued as to what you bought to girls to share buddy.