£50 to £1k-ish New Year Challenge

Guest centipede

Just now, centipede said:

i know, you think surely its going to come in, but then you start thinking about all the strange results that you see!!

I was hoping, whoever the tennis expert was on here would help out as the faves have an awesome strike rate against the lesser players. Some rugby on the weekend so hoping to find some easier pickings then, as footy is too random and there's not much else on.....unless @spursman can find me a dead cert from the wierd and wonderful world of sport. He's currently doing his homework on the Bangkok vaginal ping pong Open ?

Guest centipede
23 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

I was hoping, whoever the tennis expert was on here would help out as the faves have an awesome strike rate against the lesser players. Some rugby on the weekend so hoping to find some easier pickings then, as footy is too random and there's not much else on.....unless @spursman can find me a dead cert from the wierd and wonderful world of sport. He's currently doing his homework on the Bangkok vaginal ping pong Open ?

tennis can also throw up a LOT of shocks, I made money last year at wimbledon, I just back every outsider for the day to a £10 stake to see what I ended up with and how profitable/damaging it would be. I think most days I was up about £40, which is alright. but the the earlier rounds i was putting on £600 ish throughout the day

Guest centipede
6 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Ok my first bet in the challenge is MVG to win the darts final tonight. £20 @ 1.29. My target from the £20 is £500. 

Centipede, a public thanks for enabling me to participate in this. 

good luck mate!

2 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

Been calling up my contacts from all over the world @Crunchienut just for you. Apparently there is a sumo wrestler call yu too fat in a match at 4:12 pm uk time. His odds apparently are going to be massive. Beijing tetropark is where is takes place. 

• Love 2

3 hours ago, spursman said:

Been calling up my contacts from all over the world @Crunchienut just for you. Apparently there is a sumo wrestler call yu too fat in a match at 4:12 pm uk time. His odds apparently are going to be massive. Beijing tetropark is where is takes place. 

Only sport where singing "who ate all the pies" is a compliment ?

• Love 1

4 hours ago, 1pstaker said:

Ok my first bet in the challenge is MVG to win the darts final tonight. £20 @ 1.29. My target from the £20 is £500. 

Centipede, a public thanks for enabling me to participate in this. 

Is that price 1/7 mate? Not sure how that price system works.

Guest centipede
Just now, Markymark said:

Is that price 1/7 mate? Not sure how that price system works.

its nearly 3/10

4.00 is 3/1

2.5 is 6/4

2.00 is evens

1.5 is 1/2

1.25 is 1/4

1.2 is 1.5

1.1 is 1/10

etc

Guest centipede

ok, Bet 2 is Wolves v Palace, over 0.5 goals at 1.12

this was a toss up between that game, huddersfield v Burnley over 0.5 goals at 1.13, or chelsea v southampton under 5.5 goals at 1.12.

hope im not picking the wrong one!

Bet No Bet Price Stake W/L Profit Balance
01/01/19 1 Arsenal v Fulham, Arsenal +1 goal 1.11 50.00 Won 5.24 55.24
02/01/19 2 Wolves v Palace, over 0.5 goals 1.12 55.24      

19 minutes ago, centipede said:

ok, Bet 2 is Wolves v Palace, over 0.5 goals at 1.12

this was a toss up between that game, huddersfield v Burnley over 0.5 goals at 1.13, or chelsea v southampton under 5.5 goals at 1.12.

hope im not picking the wrong one!

01/01/19 1 Arsenal v Fulham, Arsenal +1 goal 1.11 50.00 Won 5.24 55.24
02/01/19 2 Wolves v Palace, over 0.5 goals 1.12 55.24      

Mate can you that table thing for mine please 

• Keeemon 1

Guest centipede
6 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Mate can you that table thing for mine please 

there you go

Blampy              
01/01/19 1 G.Pella to win v S. llkel tennis 1/5 20.00 Won 4.00 24.00
02/01/19 2 Milwaukee Bucks to win v Pistons 1/6 24.00      

Just now, centipede said:

there you go

Blampy              
01/01/19 1 G.Pella to win v S. llkel tennis 1/5 20.00 Won 4.00 24.00
02/01/19 2 Milwaukee Bucks to win v Pistons 1/6 24.00      

Ooo lovely thank you very much. Hope I haven’t put the jinx on it now ?

Dunno if I broke any rules, was looking at the bets for tonight and done an interim in-play.

Done Djokovic v Fucsovics in play @1/12....I thought it had just started, didn't realise it was 1 all in sets not games and it was into a deciding set. Luckily he won against someone I never heard of 6 -1 in the final set. Im not doing tennis again.....

My mighty £24.44 has transformed into  £26.48.  I was having kittens following that......

stuggling for something to do tonight

• Keeemon 1