Sign in to follow this  
4houghts

26th King George 3.05 Kempton

Posted on todays selections but incase you missed it,

Bristol de mai 8-1 each way seems overpriced 

VERY tough race to pick but hopefully jumps out in front and jumps them into submission 

GL 

merry christmas :xmastree::smugxmas:

Edited by 4houghts
  • Like 2
  • Get In There! 1
  • Good Luck! 1

Guest centipede

only betfair offering it at 8-1, so if anyone wants to get on id suggest ASAP.

some fimrs going as low as 6/1 and 11/2

Im already on Politologue, so good luck all

1 minute ago, Miller26 said:

Thistlecrack kemooooon 

if bristol ends up in front of thistle you need to do a forfeit ? 

Edited by 4houghts

18 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

if bristol ends up in front of thistle you need to do a forfeit ? 

No chance ??

4 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

didnt  even get a run  ? 

thistlecrack looked like it was gunna win @Miller26

It looked good but how clan loomed up on his shoulder, you could tell it was going to win . Had anything mate ?

Just now, Miller26 said:

It looked good but how clan loomed up on his shoulder, you could tell it was going to win . Had anything mate ?

i was at huntingdon today had 4 winners but lost a few bob at kempton 

that bristol ride was a bit annoying why didn't get just go to the front like he does at haydock and he pinged the fences instead of being between horses today? 

Tbh should of saved all my money and layed might bite at 3-1 against this field 

16 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

i was at huntingdon today had 4 winners but lost a few bob at kempton 

that bristol ride was a bit annoying why didn't get just go to the front like he does at haydock and he pinged the fences instead of being between horses today? 

Tbh should of saved all my money and layed might bite at 3-1 against this field 

Yes yours was getting bumped all over the place . Not sure if it was the trainers tactics or the jockey but like you say should of been at the front. 

Good point about laying mite bite , quality everywhere you look 

7 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Yes yours was getting bumped all over the place . Not sure if it was the trainers tactics or the jockey but like you say should of been at the front. 

Good point about laying mite bite , quality everywhere you look 

a lot of huge odds on where turned over today

Just now, 4houghts said:

a lot of huge odds on where turned over today

Yes bookies made an absolute killing mate 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brownman24 said:

Had thistlecrack for £30 and got a good run, I just really like that horse

Still not the force of old but that was a cracking run. I was willing it to win. I think Native River given any juice in the ground will be tough to beat in the Gold Cup. Sharp track on good ground are not what the horse likes, off the bridle all the way round and stayed on for 3rd. Grand National then possibly in 2/3 years.

Hope you done that e/w btw.

1 hour ago, Miller26 said:

Yes bookies made an absolute killing mate 

Buveur D'air, Getabird, Menghli Khan....all beaten, They have had a very happy Christmas.

Without starting a new thread, anyone fancy anything down the bottom of the weights in the WELSH NATIONAL tomorrow. Except for maybe Elegant Escape at a push, no really class horse in this years renewal. Horse I wanted to do in last years national, but it missed the cut by 1, Vintage Clouds is definitely one for my PP but too high in the weights to win, but wanting to find something at big prices lurking at the bottom of the weights. Any ideas??

16 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Buveur D'air, Getabird, Menghli Khan....all beaten, They have had a very happy Christmas.

Yes and Man City lost and arsenal have just drew so that will bust many coupons.

9 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Without starting a new thread, anyone fancy anything down the bottom of the weights in the WELSH NATIONAL tomorrow. Except for maybe Elegant Escape at a push, no really class horse in this years renewal. Horse I wanted to do in last years national, but it missed the cut by 1, Vintage Clouds is definitely one for my PP but too high in the weights to win, but wanting to find something at big prices lurking at the bottom of the weights. Any ideas??

Don’t know about bottom weights mate but I’ve gone for vieux lion rouge. I also fancy Folsom blues 

5 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Don’t know about bottom weights mate but I’ve gone for vieux lion rouge. I also fancy Folsom blues 

Other that when Native River won, history dictates light weights generally run well  in this thats all. It's a wide open contest and anything could win tbh. Will check those bad boys out for sure.

2 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Other that when Native River won, history dictates light weights generally run well  in this thats all. It's a wide open contest and anything could win tbh. Will check those bad boys out for sure.

Folsom should of won the Irish national but got badly hampered at the last and it stays all day .vieux lion rouge is a grinder so I’m hoping there’s pace 

• Like 1

Sorry guys. Every horse I back lately falls. Jinxed it for the lot of you's. Forgive me.

1 hour ago, Crunchienut said:

Still not the force of old but that was a cracking run. I was willing it to win. I think Native River given any juice in the ground will be tough to beat in the Gold Cup. Sharp track on good ground are not what the horse likes, off the bridle all the way round and stayed on for 3rd. Grand National then possibly in 2/3 years.

Hope you done that e/w btw.

Afraid not mate. Always back to win but yeah when he broke 3 from home I really had a feeling he was going to do it but he just wasn’t going as well

35 minutes ago, howfin said:

Sorry guys. Every horse I back lately falls. Jinxed it for the lot of you's. Forgive me.

Luckily for you then its only 3 months to the flat season starts again ?...............

43 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Luckily for you then its only 3 months to the flat season starts again ?...............

3 months fuck sake least ill have you twats tae keep me entertained till then

4 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

Last Years winner Raz de Maree worth a punt? 2lbs higher in the ratings on last year and another year older though?  

• Like 1