22nd December 33-1 shot

4houghts

6 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

4thoughts I love you man but if that fudger wins I’ll let hotshots take me for a walk .?

On a leash mil, and we get to see a picture? ?

gonna check out the form now, missed out yesterday and today because was not betting, time constraints. 

Edited by spursman
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I could live to regret this ??

Race is filled with potential superstars, if 4thoughts calls this right, wow. great price and will go down in TGC history, as one of the great calls. Really hope it wins for the crew and because  I want to see hotshots talking miller out on a LONG WALK. :Mutley:

• Keeemon 1

9 minutes ago, spursman said:

Race is filled with potential superstars, if 4thoughts calls this right, wow. great price and will go down in TGC history, as one of the great calls. Really hope it wins for the crew and because  I want to see hotshots talking miller out on a LONG WALK. :Mutley:

ive backed it a few times ran a blinder at cheltenham when 3rd behind unowwhatimeanharry 

its a half brother to thistlecrack, has a good cruising speed and has good form over hurdles fancy is to run well but like i said small stakes ?

Edited by 4houghts

Brother to western warhorse. Will never forget his win at 33/1 at cheltenham in 2014. The form tied in with victor hewgo.   Hewgo got beat a neck to western warhorse before chelt and a length to hollywell in a race later. both won at Cheltenham at 10/1 and 33/1 respectively. And I really considered them, but didn't givemyself enough time to research and I didn't have a tracker.  I completely forgot about them on the day. Great to see you posting up selections 4thoughts and the reasons you fancy it. Really missed out yesterday, that Harrington mare brought over from Ireland was a shoe in I thought, pissed it at 4/1. gutted I didn't get on. Gonna do some research for tomorrow. Great call last Saturday mate. 

• Keeemon 1

35 minutes ago, spursman said:

Tiger roll at 50/1 was pretty epic 

4 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Tiger roll at 50/1 was pretty epic 

i actually tried adding the cheltenham festivle race where he was like 5-1 and grand national race 50-1  toghether in a double which would of been 250-1 ish  but it wouldnt let me bet it online ? 

i should of phoned them up they probably would of let me or tried a bigger website like betfair but im self excluded with them 

Edited by 4houghts
  • Keeemon 1

28 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

i actually tried adding the cheltenham festivle race where he was like 5-1 and grand national race 50-1  toghether in a double which would of been 250-1 ish  but it wouldnt let me bet it online ? 

i should of phoned them up they probably would of let me or tried a bigger website like betfair but im self excluded with them 

Paddy's quoted me 200/1 a few weeks before Cheltenham. Still lose sleep over not backing it, all cus I had to ring up. Lazy sod that I am. 

sketch-1545347927137.png

Edited by TheKP
  • Keeemon 1
  • Get In! 1

11 hours ago, Miller26 said:

4thoughts I love you man but if that fudger wins I’ll let hotshots take me for a walk .?

People say it matters more when there's money it but not this time!!! I've got 25 e/w on it but please lord I will donate the lot to a local church if you make this happen!!

• Puke! 1
  • Love 2
  • Keeemon 1

16 minutes ago, howfin said:

Not shy of a big price selection but already have my double on and want to stick to my one/week. My selections are Hell's Kitchen 6/1 in the 1350 & Sam Spinner 6/1 in this race. Really hope mine busts and Wet Approach wins seeing as so many of you have backed it.

I’m on Sam spinner howfin.

• Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 2

1 hour ago, howfin said:

Not shy of a big price selection but already have my double on and want to stick to my one/week. My selections are Hell's Kitchen 6/1 in the 1350 & Sam Spinner 6/1 in this race. Really hope mine busts and Wet Approach wins seeing as so many of you have backed it.

nonsense shout your horse in my laad ? 

• Love 1

2.25 Ascot - JLT Hurdle 

West Approach back over hurdles at 33-1 is huge, well worth a small punt each way 

gunna be hard at the weights and tends to cruise in his races and not find much at the end when it matters but that has been fences most recently

over hurdles he is:

Runs: 13

Wins: 1

2nd: 2

3rd: 3 

nearly 50% strike rate 

Nearly missed this. You know I like my e/w horsies. Had a look at this race this morning.  Pity it's not an extra place race anywhere ?. 3m on heavy ground, it's gonna be survival of the fittest for sure. Lots of uncertainties about those towards the head of the market whether it be from form, track or ground means the race is wide open. Those decent horses in the race not loving the track/ground will pull up and save themselves for another day probably. So only 6/7 may end up finishing. There is not a horse in the race without some negative against it so why not? West Approach  has just 2 places from 14 grade 1 races is a negative, plus he comes here out of form over fences. Hence why he is back over hurdles I guess. Hopefully it perks him up. Like I said, if others don't fancy it, he could be one of the horses to pick up the pieces. The rag in the race (Garo de Jullie or something) may go on heavy but its half a mile further than its ever run and really badly rated. But the other outsider THE MIGHTY DON @28/1 I would give a squeak to. It's a plodder, who finished 4L behind the second fave LTO, so not impossible he could be there at the finish again. I think for me PP I will do the ones who love the going, end of. Agrapart , Sam Spinner and one of our long shots look the way to go at the moment. Good Luck, and keep those stakes small. Wow, If i thought Top Notch could stay he would be good value at 16's, but surely this is a fitness run out for him? because his record at Ascot and on heavy ground is phenomenal.....Keeeeeeeeemon 4houghts lad. ?

• Keeemon 4

On 20/12/2018 at 19:30, 4houghts said:

2.25 Ascot - JLT Hurdle 

West Approach back over hurdles at 33-1 is huge, well worth a small punt each way 

gunna be hard at the weights and tends to cruise in his races and not find much at the end when it matters but that has been fences most recently

over hurdles he is:

Runs: 13

Wins: 1

2nd: 2

3rd: 3 

nearly 50% strike rate 

its also non runner money back so if it doesn't run you don't loose your money 

good luck if backing. 

Ran a mighty race bud. 

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1