Saturday 22/12 - Boxing

TheKP

2 good cards, one on BT one on Sky Sports. Bad night for boxing. Great night for punters. 

Boxing has been my 2nd most profitable sport to punt on for a long time so hopefully can get a few winners come Saturday. Only backed in the main events so far, going to get stuck into the undercard over the next few days. 

Whyte vs Chisora will be a cracker imo. Think the prices are abit wrong when you consider alot of people, myself included, had Chisora winning the first fight so for him to be as big as 11/4 coming off the back of a career best win looks abit of a gift. Can't see this one going the distance again and with Whyte's stamina coming into question every time I've seen him go past 7 rounds I've backed Chisora by KO currently best price 15/2 along with Chisora rounds 10-12 at 22/1. 

Warrington vs Frampton is less interesting for me, as I fucking hate Josh Warrington and think Frampton is past his best. Neither of these guys are knockout artists so decisions the way to go here. I wouldn't talk anyone out of Frampton at a shade of odds against but I think abit of value lays in Warrington by decision at 3/1. The undercard here is definitely better and I'll be having a good look through it. 

Anyone got any fancies? 

• Keeemon 7

Good post.

Chisora vs Whyte is a tough one to call. I’ll definitely be leaving this one alone. If I had to play I’d go for Whyte via KO.

Fancy Frampton to outclass Warrington to a unanimous decision but the odds are shite so I’ve leave that alone too.

What do you think of the Murray - N’Dam fight?

• RichieFC changed the title to Saturday 22/12 - Boxing

Really can't see Chisora beating Whyte but the first fight was close. The guy has 8 losses and has been beat by some journeymen. He's probably got a worse record than David Price which says a lot. You must question why Whyte has taken this fight though, he's been on an upwards trajectory since his loss to AJ. It shows a lack of ambition and I feel he wants to cash in, rather than challenge for titles as he will almost certainly lose to any of the big three. He would probably get fudged by Ortiz too which is the fight he should of taken.

Frampton beats Warrington easily in my eyes. It depends on his motivation though as he's gone from huge global fights back down to domestic level. The only thing you would question is his desire to get back in contention at elite level. He's still relatively young though I guess.

• Keeemon 2

Yeah Chisora is an enigma. He's lost to some absolute shite but usually fights up to his opponents level. Whyte is the worthy fav but I can't have the price difference being so big. 

Heart of hearts I do think Frampton should be too good for Warrington, purely punting from a price stand point there. Wouldn't even mind losing the bet and seeing Frampton starch him

Edited by TheKP
  • Keeemon 1

On 20/12/2018 at 15:05, McSplooger said:

Really can't see Chisora beating Whyte but the first fight was close. The guy has 8 losses and has been beat by some journeymen. He's probably got a worse record than David Price which says a lot. You must question why Whyte has taken this fight though, he's been on an upwards trajectory since his loss to AJ. It shows a lack of ambition and I feel he wants to cash in, rather than challenge for titles as he will almost certainly lose to any of the big three. He would probably get fudged by Ortiz too which is the fight he should of taken.

Frampton beats Warrington easily in my eyes. It depends on his motivation though as he's gone from huge global fights back down to domestic level. The only thing you would question is his desire to get back in contention at elite level. He's still relatively young though I guess.

Didn’t read after “he probably has a worse record than David Price”

You Sir, know absolutely fuck all about boxing! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Made my day that did, CRYING.

Edited by Denbo147

3 hours ago, Denbo147 said:

Didn’t read after “he probably has a worse record than David Price”

You Sir, know absolutely fuck all about boxing! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Made my day that did, CRYING.

It was obviously an exaggeration, the guy has lost 8 times and hasn't beat anyone at world level yet continuously finds himself in big fights. Chisora beats Price but he hasn't got a decent win on his record. Happy to be proven wrong if you can find one. The fact he could be in line for a fight with AJ with a win is a joke really. He's a top 20 heavyweight at a push

• Keeemon 2