any golf punters about ?

Shades111

OK, I have lost my sheet with everything on, so this is from memory, it works out money wise so should be OK???

EW SINGLES

M. Pavon 250/1 -  Scottish

TOP 10 DOUBLES

G. Forrest 12/1  or  M. Southgate 14/1 or E. Molinari 14/1  - Scot  with  P. Malnati 8/1 or W. Clark 9/2 - JDC

A. Quiros 20/1 or  O. Wilson 14/1 or D. Lipsky 16/1 - Scot with  V. Taylor 8/1 or M. Hughes 8/1 - JDC

EW TREBLE COMBO

V. Taylor 80/1 or W. Clark 50/1-  JDC  WITH  P. Goydos 40/1 or B. Andrade 40/1 - CT   WITH  M. Kuchar 18/1 or E. Pepperell 30/1 - Scot

EW DOUBLE

C. Williams 28/1 or M. Farry 80/1 - ST  with  L. Slattery 300/1 or  B. Weisberger 40/1 - scot

P. Waring 100/1 - scot with V. taylor 80/1 - JDC

EW TREBLES SINGLES

M. Kuchar 18/1 - Scot,  J. Kelly 7/1 CT,  W. Clark 50/1 JDC

M. Kuchar 18/1 - Scot, P. Goydos 40/1 CT,  P. Baker 12/1 ST

E. Pepperell 30/1 - Scot, K. Triplett 33/1 CT, JF Remesy 9/1 ST

J. Campillo 50/1- Scot, J. Sandelin 20/1  ST,  J. Niemann 28/1 JDC

R. Goosen 20/1 CT,  B. Lane 14/1 ST,  L. Glover 28/1 JDC

M. Wolff 25/1 JDC,  M. Kuchar 18/1- Scot,  P. O'Malley 40/1 ST

only a small saver....S. McCarron 12/1  with Rory 7/1 to make up the 20 bucks exactly. GOOD LUCK!!

• Chaching! 3
  • Keeemon 1

Here goes......

10p/20p Ew doubles
Scottish
K Aphibarnrat
A Pavan
M Schwab
M Southgate
M Pavon
V Perez
&
JD Classic
W Clark
M Hughes
T Hooch
D Bozzelli
S Munoz

50p Ew Trebles
J Thomas, V Hovland, J Kelly
M Wolff, M Fitz, J Kelly
P Goydos, SY Kim, M Wolff
V Hovland, B Andrade, M Kuchar
J Thomas, V Hovland, L Thompson

Added....
Ew single  Forrest
Ew double Forrest & Wolff 

Good luck lads....

:keeeemon:

• Puke! 2
  • Chaching! 2
  • Keeemon 1

Thought I had pepperell when we talked last night Crunchie, but hadn't. 

I've gone for Suri for some e/w value in ode to Shades, Wallace and Poulter. Haven't read up in this one so they are a little more of hopeful punts than anything too calculated. Hoping one comes in for some ammo for the open. 

• Chaching! 2

41 minutes ago, Luke_B_123 said:

Thought I had pepperell when we talked last night Crunchie, but hadn't. 

I've gone for Suri for some e/w value in ode to Shades, Wallace and Poulter. Haven't read up in this one so they are a little more of hopeful punts than anything too calculated. Hoping one comes in for some ammo for the open. 

not too late to put a couple of bucks on him......

I don't think I got a Suri equivalent, never shown so much faith in one man.  Possibly Streelman, on short courses.....and its Oliver Wilson this year on the euro's, got a feeling he's due. But as I go for value it's hard to keep picking the same players.

Wallace 5 under today, taking him to 8 under. 

Poulter 4 under today taking him to 10 under. 

Suri 3 under through 6 holes for 6 under currently. 

The leaders are on steroids, a 10 under today and back to back 7 unders, leaving 3 players on 14 under. Cut could be a good few under here as well. 

had a big percentage of players make the cuts but nothing standing out as exciting , guess my best chances lye with these bets .

24 x £1 win doubles

Fitzpatrick 28/1 SO (in the mix)

HT Li 33/1SO

Ryu 9/1 LPGA

Lee6 9/1 LPGA (right up there)

Niemann 25/1 JD (6 back but can go low)

Wolff 25/1 JD

Rose 18/1 Open

Schauffle 22/1 Open

3 x £1 EW doubles + £1 EW treble

Munoz 25/1 LPGA (4 back)

V.Rooyen 50/1 SO (joint leader)

SJ Im 25/1 JD (6 back but can go low)

lets hope for some good third rounds so we can have some fun tomorrow .

• Chaching! 1

I wasn't too far out... but matters not improved, but I am excited having checked the seniors scores just now.

EW Double C. Williams  28/1 ST  (T1)   with  L. Slattery 300/1 (T1)  or  B. Weisberger  40/1(T1)   35p ew double

only one of my trebles in with a squeak is 

R. Goosen (T1) 20/1 CT, with  B.Lane (T7)  14/1  with L. Glover (T3)  28/1  40p ew treble

Top 10 doubles

E. molinari (T18)  w/  P. Malnati (T25)

O. Wilson (T33) w/ V. Taylor (T9)

the other treble has a minor outside chance at best...... but its all about one bet for me. Keeeeeeeemon!! just hope they are there this time tomorrow.

• Keeemon 1

37 minutes ago, Luke_B_123 said:

Suri and Poulter a small chance of top 10 2moro. 

Wallace 7 under today to go to 15 under. Leader on his own at 19 under but not a million miles off tied 2nd.

Van Rooyen looking like a player @Shades111

he's peaking a week too early for my liking lol , iv got £4 eachway on him for next week at 150s

as mentioned many times throughout this thread golf can be a very annoying sport to bet on , we follow players through a lot of bad patches until you cant take no more and have to ditch them and bring in some fresh faces , also we go through the faze of maybe biting off more than we can chew when doing cross doubles and getting one in the bag and the others let you down and you feel you have missed out on backing a winner if you had just done the single , well this could be a pretty frustrating day for me for many reasons ,

1. Andrew Landry , currently co-leader in US , how many times have i backed this guy at 200/1 and above , multiple times , not on this week .

2. Dylan Frittelli , currently in the places in US at 100/1+ , early in the week he was listed for the Scottish open and i put him in my bets on that tournament only to be deemed a non-runner the next day and did not know he would be playing in the US so did not put him in .

3. Eric Van Rooyen flying high in Scottish open , no single on him which i tend to do if he is 50/1+ , only blessing is i have already backed him for next week at 150/1 so its looking like i will have best price for that , this week i have him in doubles with Munoz in the LPGA and she had a nightmare third round and is out of it and just a small chance if Sungjae Im can go low tonight .

4. again my number1 girl Lexi Thompson looks like strongly contending for the win in LPGA , obviously im not on this week as her price was just a bit too low for me .

5. Tim Petrovic in the seniors , backed him at a huge price just a couple of weeks ago , he was a huge price again this week 250/1 and i'm not on . 

6. Stephen Tiley in the challenge tour , was following this guy for weeks last year at massive odds which he was for this week , never showed me anything so eventually dropped him from my lists , currently 3 clear with one round to go .

just a few of the frustrating things that can happen when you bet on this sport on a regular basis like i and others do , i'm sure there are plenty of golf punters that go through this phase and can relate to it .

there will be no reloads for me today , i have a couple of bets with outside chances of getting a few quid back and i will just stick with that , next week is the big one and i will be working on the official thread shortly , unsure if it will be up later today but it will be tomorrow at the latest .

• Keeemon 1

Good luck with your chances @Shades111 and you have summed it up perfectly, it is frustrating and you can't win them all but when you do the reward will be massive. ?

I am surprised at how, week in, week out the changes in the players making the top 10 are so varied. It really can be anyone's game can't it? 

I look forward to the official Open thread, I'll be punting a few quid ???

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, philinvicta said:

Looks like it is going to be another low scoring day so there could be a lot of movement amongst the leaders.   Anyone who only shoots a couple under could lose a lot of places and money

This is what I'd bank on, especially with the guys near the top being relatively inexperienced, hope some of my / then forums players can hunt down some places or even a miraculous win. 

• Keeemon 1

Van Rooyen quadruple bogey on the par four 2nd. Gone from 2nd to t8.. 

Hit it in super thick rough by a bunker for His 2nd. He then tried to nudge it out, moved it about an inch, tried it again, moved about 2 inches. 

Then just whacked it out 50 ft away from hole, then 3 putted it. 

Weisburger the leader isnt doing too well either. Beef shot 9 under today in the zero wind conditions, takes him to t1 19 under, but loads of players out there. 

FFS Chris Williams couldn't hold on for the win in the seniors and finished 2nd, so i was hoping Weisberger and Slattery would both place. Weisberger goes and wins and Slattery finishes one out of the places. Win double was £450+, ew place double with Slattery was £175....I won £23. So deflating. I got nothing to go with Glover, Vaughn Taylor or Goosen tonight so thats a waste, ans SY Kim, the week i didn't do any women decides to play well.

Bigger fish to fry next week I guess

:keeeemon:

GOOD LUCK GUYS