any golf punters about ?

Shades111

Only one firm doing the Euro seniors betting this week, and I got no account there ?

Peter O'Malley 66/1 would have been my ew tip. with Roger Chapman 22's and P. Baker 18's only ones offering decent odds. Its a shame as like i said the field is only 50 odd strong and they still offer 5 places, same as full field womens and  lower level golf events. In comparison to those the value is awesome.

@Shades111 not my finest this week. As I type if Jordan smith doesn't get a place T7 or better. I have nothing for tonight. If he gets placed. I need Billy andrade (T2 )in the seniors and S.Scheiffler (T6)in the web.com both to get placed for a 50p ew treble. at 14's, 28's and 28's. Best I can hope for. rest have been rubbish. Hope your doing better.....

Just come back from a  game this morning. Got an inter works game coming up soon and needed to get some practice in.....

probably had a break even week again give or take a pound or two  , would have been profit if i did not get tied to death for 8th place in US , it was only sutherland and Ancer playing awesome last rounds that got me a bit back , to be honest i could not see me picking up a bean sunday morning . just shows how a great start means nothing in this game as all my thursday excitement was worthless in the end .

stuck about £22 on the Open from the returns on the win exchange on betfair , best 2 players being £7 Day 40/1 and £5 Thomas 45/1 and a few other randoms .

• Keeemon 1

Hello, not posted on here much at all, used biam a lot but after recent events I feel maybe tgc is a better fit for me so hopefully be a little more active here after being a lurker for a short while. 

I love golf betting, every week I have a few going on. Didn’t do great this week was a tough one for me. Got fair few lined up for next week and the open. I usually back Rory, cantlay, molinari, furyk, kisner and hovland then swap one or two out depending on course, form etc. But that can really bite me in the ass when you swap kisner out at over 100/1 the week he goes on to win ??

• Keeemon 2

10 hours ago, Chdl1990 said:

Hello, not posted on here much at all, used biam a lot but after recent events I feel maybe tgc is a better fit for me so hopefully be a little more active here after being a lurker for a short while. 

I love golf betting, every week I have a few going on. Didn’t do great this week was a tough one for me. Got fair few lined up for next week and the open. I usually back Rory, cantlay, molinari, furyk, kisner and hovland then swap one or two out depending on course, form etc. But that can really bite me in the ass when you swap kisner out at over 100/1 the week he goes on to win ??

as said in other thread , welcome aboard , i probably wont post up my golf picks till thursday early hours of the morning , this is quite a popular little thread , hope you enjoy .

• Keeemon 3

@Shades111 new tournament! no stats! wtf am i going to do????

Chez 300/1 place in the Open was nice, but backing him only for a top 10 place was not when he goes and wins. HE NEVER WINS!!! Bit pissed at that. One shot off an ew treble and T20 double but that was as close as i got this week. Disappointing. But glad to see you turned out a small profit, means we get to fight another day....

I like to do my bets early for the good prices, done some over breakfast, but half the tournaments are not available to bet on yet. I can't find em anyway. where do you bet on the japanese stuff? I wrote a guy down to watch a month ago. He come second last week, missed that,as I can never find the betting for it. anyway bets are gonna be minimal for me in the US event. Streelman is short, but been doing well,.....I have got no further than that!

I will put them up tomorrow and welcome @Chdl1990  Hovland a recent addition to your staking plan obvs. Top amateur, definitely one to watch in the future, been playing well in the majors so far. I have also copied you in to our summer sports comp, if you wanna have a look. It takes in most of the Summer sporting highlights, including The Open in a few weeks. Be good if you could join in. No one knows everything about all the sports, so don't be shy if you know jack about cricket say. Good Luck, and look forward to seeing what you bet on and how.

• Keeemon 1

12 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

@Crunchienut   bet365 have betting on the Fukushima Open 

Oddschecker is the site for checking all the golf tournaments

If you click on each tournament each bookmakers prices will come up for all the players.

https://www.oddschecker.com/golf

Cheers, thats what I use, just they seem to be slow pricing up the minor events these days. Bet 365 not the best for golf betting compared to others. slow to catch up with the places compared to others. But if I was doing a bet which just involved the lesser tournaments, then I would use them, as no one does really stand out with their advanced places in those tournaments. I mean PP and Betfair might do 6 places, but their odds are much reduced, except I was looking at woody austin in the seniors, and he is best priced at those offering 6 places. Unusual.

2 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Cheers, thats what I use, just they seem to be slow pricing up the minor events these days. Bet 365 not the best for golf betting compared to others. slow to catch up with the places compared to others. But if I was doing a bet which just involved the lesser tournaments, then I would use them, as no one does really stand out with their advanced places in those tournaments. I mean PP and Betfair might do 6 places, but their odds are much reduced, except I was looking at woody austin in the seniors, and he is best priced at those offering 6 places. Unusual.

Yes bet365 poor on the extra places ,  Trouble is when you want to do the lesser tournies you kind of have to sacrifice something if you want to bet cross doubles trebles etc

Think I made best of a bad job this week. Getting my fancies matched up has been tricky whilst maintaining the best prices, so not entirely happy as some were forced on me a tad. I would have been all over Webb Simpson if he was playing this week, so this bunch had to do......money in the locker to add also

TOP 20 DOUBLES 

R. Gouveia  9/1  or  P. Petersen 8/1 (AND)  WITH  R. Diaz 8/1 or   W. Clark 15/2 (RMC)

TOP 10 TREBLE

W. Ormsby 11/1 or  M. Schwab 9/2(AND) WITH  J. Dufner 6/1  or K. Streelman 9/2 (RMC)  WITH  C. Pavin 12/1 or  B. Andrade 11/4 (CT)

EW DOUBLES

A. Chesters 66/1 with  W. Ormsby 125/1 (AND)  with  C. Sharvin 33/1 or M. Lampert 45/1 (CHAL)

J. Scrivener 80/1 with  P. Petersen 225/1 (AND) with  R. Kinoshita 100/1 (FUK)  or  W. Austin 60/1(CT)

SMALL SPECCY EW TREBLES (25p/30p/40p ew)

A. Chesters 66/1 (AND)  with  K. Streelman 45/1 (RMC)  with  R.Santos 18/1(CHAL)

W. Austin 60/1 (CT) with  A.Johnston 50/1 (AND)  with S. Scheiffler 16/1 (WEB)   

S. Cappelan 28/1 (WEB)  with  A. Rozner 25/1 (CHAL)  with  S. Vincent 25/1 (FUK)

M. Lampert 45/1 (CHAL) with  J. Campillo 40/1 (AND) with  G. Woodland 16/1 (RMC)

R. Shelton 25/1 (WEB) with  M. Fitzpatrick 10/1 (AND) with R. Santos 18/1 (CHAL) 

P. Larrazabal 66/1(AND)  with  S. Schieffler 16/1 (WEB)  with  C. Reavie 25/1 (RMC)

• Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 1

On 25/06/2019 at 22:42, Crunchienut said:

TOP 20 DOUBLES 

R. Gouveia  9/1  or  P. Petersen 8/1 (AND)  WITH  R. Diaz 8/1 or   W. Clark 15/2 (RMC)

TOP 10 TREBLE

W. Ormsby 11/1 or  M. Schwab 9/2(AND) WITH   J. Dufner 6/1 or K. Streelman 9/2 (RMC)  WITH  C. Pavin 12/1 or  B. Andrade 11/4 (CT)

EW DOUBLES

A. Chesters 66/1 with  W. Ormsby 125/1 (AND)  with  C. Sharvin 33/1 or M. Lampert 45/1 (CHAL)

J. Scrivener 80/1 with  P. Petersen 225/1 (AND) with  R. Kinoshita 100/1 (FUK)  or  W. Austin 60/1(CT)

SMALL SPECCY EW TREBLES (25p/30p/40p ew)

A. Chesters 66/1 (AND)  with  K. Streelman 45/1 (RMC)  with  R.Santos 18/1(CHAL)

W. Austin 60/1 (CT) with  A. Johnston 50/1 (AND)  with S. Scheiffler 16/1 (WEB)   

S. Cappelan 28/1 (WEB)  with  A. Rozner  25/1 (CHAL)  with S. Vincent 25/1 (FUK)

M. Lampert 45/1 (CHAL) with  J. Campillo 40/1 (AND) with  G. Woodland 16/1 (RMC)

R. Shelton 25/1 (WEB) with  M. Fitzpatrick 10/1 (AND) with R. Santos 18/1 (CHAL) 

P. Larrazabal 66/1(AND)  with  S. Schieffler 16/1 (WEB)  with  C. Reavie 25/1 (RMC)

Added a couple more bets to the above, think Im happy now. Just under my usual stake this week....

Top 10 double

C. Bezhuidenhuit 7/1 or E.Molinari 10/1  with   W. Clark 14/1 or Z. Sucher 12/1 (RMC)

N. Elviria 8/1 or  M.Kawamura 18/1   with  T. Merritt 16/1 or  M. Hughes 12/1 (RMC)

ew Double

D. Lipsky 45/1  with  Z. Sucher 125/1 (RMC) 

w/o saver

M. Fitzpatrick 11/1 (AND)  or   J. Janewattananond (FUK) 6/1  with  B. Henderson (LPGA) 14/1 or  B. Watson 40/1 (RMC)

• Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 1

ok here goes , few small singles and all the rest is going to be permed each-way doubles , trying to limit my stakes the best i can leading up to the Open . 

£6 win Lydia Ko 28/1 LPGA (quietly coming into form and the price is still relatively good) all my other girls i follow have been slashed to death last few weeks .

£3 EW Petrovic 125/1

£3 EW Mediate 200/1 both senior

£2 EW Thanyakorn Kharongpha 250/1 (jap event) 

£2 EW Dbl

Suri 30/1

Wise 35/1

6 x 50p EW Dbls 

Enoch 60/1 (challenge)

Fathauer 125/1 (web)

Nordquist 80/1 (LPGA)

Sunjae Im 45/1 (US)

12 x 25p EW Dbls

Bourdy 90/1

Daniel Im 500/1 both challenge

Basson 66/1

Davidse 25/1 both south africa

Hadley 125/1

KH Lee 90/1 both US

85 x 10p EW Dbls

List 80/1

Landry 200/1

Potter 400/1

Munoz 150/1

Jaeger 150/1

onto

Blair 90/1

Stegmair 175/1

Fraustro 175/1

Bekker 250/1

DH Lee 225/1

onto

Sullivan 45/1

Kitayama 80/1

Crocker 100/1

Canizares 100/1

Tanihara 300/1

Donaldson 150/1

25 x 20p EW Dbls

Stroud 300/1

Gomez 500/1

Lahiri 350/1

Bae 200/1

Wolf 125/1 

onto

Suri 33/1

Campillo 40/1

Larrazabel 66/1

Coutzee 150/1

Hend 150/1

• Chaching! 2

On a scale of 1-10 how bad a start my selections have made. 10 being the worst.  

Im calling a gale force strength 8.5.

Disaster..... perhaps i should not look for a couple of days.

Victor Perez! been playing like a dog 150/1 leading. Sersio self confessed out of form, and having no control of the ball -5.

Im off to sulk

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

On a scale of 1-10 how bad a start my selections have made. 10 being the worst.  

Im calling a gale force strength 8.5.

Disaster..... perhaps i should not look for a couple of days.

Victor Perez! been playing like a dog 150/1 leading. Sersio self confessed out of form, and having no control of the ball -5.

Im off to sulk

cant say anything of mine looks that pretty either , but saying that every time i get off to a great start it all goes backwards every time , lets see if we can do it the other way around for a change , second rounds have been my downfall all season so far , lets have some good ones today for a change !!!

well just like last couple of weeks we are going into the weekend a long way back of the leads , its all about the places yet again and whether we can squeeze into them , with the kind of bets i do i will always struggle for the win as i do not pick top tier players at prices i just do not justify .

looking down  my list of bets its clearly the huge priced 85 x 10p EW doubles that holds  best hope 

Blair 90/1 tied 5th

DH Lee 225/1 tied 10th

onto

potter 400/1 tied 11th

onto

tanihara 300/1 tied 11th

only other bet with a slight chance is  the 20 x  20p EW Doubles 

suri , larrazabel and coutzee are all doing pretty well in Euro but i only look to have one player in US and he is going to have to shine over the weekend as hes tied 33rd , currently -7 and 350/1 , Lahiri i need you to perform today baby  !!!

cant see much else with a chance unless my 200/1 japanese guy shoots around 66 in the last round to steal a place .

• Chaching! 1

I got Bezhuidenhout leading in europe and Rozner leading on the challenge tour, but useless as they dont match up. Only minor squeak is Kawamura T11 and McKenzie Hughes currently T21 as a 200/1+ top 10 double. Unless wyndham clark has a stellar last 2 rounds and nabs aT10 to go with Bezhuidenhout, I smell a blank ?

Good Luck everyone  ?

hahaha , literally down to one Possible 10p EW double in the golf , it sounds worthless , but its actually worth over £480 if i can nail it without any ties

Tanihara 300/1 in euro , currently tied 2nd , but top7 will do .

Potter Jnr 400/1 in US , currently tied 9th , top8 will do .

cant see anyone else getting me anything back so its down to these 2 long-shots to do the business for me , pretty confident Tanihara will place but Potter Jnr is far from certain , as per usual the US is just a log jam of players in a birdie fest event , dropping shots is disastrous at this stage , he will need his share of birdies just to hold his position . i think he will need a 68 or even a 67 to land the bet .

• Chaching! 1

2 hours ago, Shades111 said:

hahaha , literally down to one Possible 10p EW double in the golf , it sounds worthless , but its actually worth over £480 if i can nail it without any ties

Tanihara 300/1 in euro , currently tied 2nd , but top7 will do .

Potter Jnr 400/1 in US , currently tied 9th , top8 will do .

cant see anyone else getting me anything back so its down to these 2 long-shots to do the business for me , pretty confident Tanihara will place but Potter Jnr is far from certain , as per usual the US is just a log jam of players in a birdie fest event , dropping shots is disastrous at this stage , he will need his share of birdies just to hold his position . i think he will need a 68 or even a 67 to land the bet .

I was looking for Champ as a couple of guys had him,  had a bad round obvs. Good Luck. I need some miracles to get anything from the weekend. Odd person doing really well, but no match ups. Im not moaning tho.

amazing how a 10p double can translate into a big win, thats why I/we bet on golf.

• Agree 1
  • Keeemon 1

7 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

Tanihara T8...what a twat!! unlucky @Shades111 cruel luck mate

pretty wounding day to be honest mate , but saying that the ties would have slashed my win down drastically which makes it a little easier to swallow .

the thing that has pissed me off more is for the 2nd time in 3 weeks one of my girls has gone onto win the following week after i have backed them at double the price , i would normally follow up betting on them the week after but when the bookies pretty much half their price i have a hard time backing them and look for better value , so lexi and now SH Park have been missed and im pretty mad about it .

i keep saying i am going to take my foot off the gas till the open and i really have not . i need too. so if im not around much over the next 2 weeks you know why .

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Shades111 said:

pretty wounding day to be honest mate , but saying that the ties would have slashed my win down drastically which makes it a little easier to swallow .

the thing that has pissed me off more is for the 2nd time in 3 weeks one of my girls has gone onto win the following week after i have backed them at double the price , i would normally follow up betting on them the week after but when the bookies pretty much half their price i have a hard time backing them and look for better value , so lexi and now SH Park have been missed and im pretty mad about it .

i keep saying i am going to take my foot off the gas till the open and i really have not . i need too. so if im not around much over the next 2 weeks you know why .

No worries, I'll do some damage for us and keep plodding on. Even after a decent US Open just about broke even for the month. New month, new luck I hope...catch you for The Open write up. unusual having last major in July. They shift it for the Fed Ex, or Presidents Cup? Or some tv deal?....anyway, best of luck and put some hard study in and come back refreshed.

• Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 1

I'm having a go this week with the following random selections!

Top 20 double
Grant Forrest & Smylie Kaufman 

Double (ew)
Paul Streeter & Lee Westwood 
Lee Westwood & M Wolfe 
M Schwab & M Wolfe 
M Pavon & M Hughes 

Top 10 double
Seamus Power &  Smylie Kaufman 

Singles Top 20
Smylie Kaufman 
Grant Forrest 

Ew doubles

M Pavon 
M Southgate 
A Karlsson 
S Gallacher 
L Slattery 
D Drysdale 

With

W Clarke 
M Hughes 
P Malnati
S Straka
Dom Bozzelli 

And a selection of the above as top 10s and 20s!

Good luck one 'n all ?️⛳

Edited by Jok3st3r
  • Chaching! 2
  • Keeemon 1

real mixed bag this week...£21 spend. Couldn't afford a saver....Still can't work out why firms offer 6 places on the 40 odd runner seniors and 5 on the full field womens LPGA??

EW Singles

M. Pavon 200/1 - Irish

G. Forrest 300/1 - Irish

Ryo Kimoshita 250/1 - Jap

Top 20 doubles

M. Pavon 8/1, A. Karlsson 18/1  - Irish    WITH  W. Clark 11/2  or  D. Bozzelli  16/1 - 3M

D. Drysdale 14/1,  L. Slattery 16/1 - Irish  WITH  D. McCarthy 8/1  or  S. Munoz 12/1 - 3M

Top 10 Doubles (small)

T. Pulkkanen 33/1 or  C. Bezhuidenhuit 11/2  (IO)  WITH P. Malnati 11/1 or  S. Straka 12/1 - 3M

O. Wilson 12/1 or  M. Southgate 10/1 (IO) WITH G.Hall 9/1 or P. Phatlum 15/2 or N. Madsen 16/1- (TC)

E. Pepperell 5/1  or S. Gallacher 28/1 (IO)  WITH  D. Bozzelli 40/1 or SH Kang 10/1 - 3M

M. Pavon 18/1 or L. Slattery 33/1 (IO)  with P. Malnati 12/1  or  S. Piercy 5/1 - 3M

EW Doubles

W. Clark 150/1 or M. Hughes 110/1 (3M)  with  M. Southgate 125/1 or  M. Pavon 200/1 (IO)

P.T. Wilson 125/1 or M. Farry 125/1 (SS)  with  C. Pigem 66/1 or L. Scolise 80/1 (SC)

EW Trebles

B. Lane 12/1 (SS)  with  R. Santos 28/1 (SC)  with  E. Pepperell 50/1 (IO)

P. Baker 25/1 (SS) with  S. Piercy 50/1 (3M )  with  Y. Inamori 25/1 (Jap)

JF Remesy 18/1 (SS) with R. Hojgaard 40/1 (SC) with SY Kim 16/1 (TC)

B. Lane 12/1 (SS) with  A. Rozner 22/1(SC)  with  D. Willett 33/1 (IO)

J. Sandelin 22/1 (SS)  with  C. Ciganda 12/1 (TC)  with L. Griffin 28/1 (LRC)

• Chaching! 1