any golf punters about ?

Shades111

This euro tour is killing my bets this week. H. Leon I have him Top 20, Top 10 and ew, currently T8, makes tonight exciting if he gets placed. Tanninn getting t5 earlier already  makes things interesting. still struggling eith the demise of Jamieson yesterday. 2 shots clear at half way, and now nowhere. Tough to take at 100/1, with a big double at stake.

Good Luck with the solheim Cup bets guys.

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Shades111 said:

huge back9 from schneider gets him in the clubhouse currently tied 3rd , karlberg currently 6th on his own with 2 to play , please dont balls it up and iv got some evening fun

what places you got with Schneider 5 or 6?..... nervous viewing this afternoon and the Solheim is going all the way.....

well that solheim cup was awesome viewing , but from a betting point of view im gutted , charlie hull really should of won her match , put the girl that nobody but me had a good word to talk about Nordqvist in both my accas at 11/10 without the tie knowing she would come good against pressel  , was not that long ago she was arguably the best female in Europe until she had an injury , but hey ho , onto tonight .

well done Europe !!

Noooooooooooooooo he bogeyed the last ffs. Got tied place now, instead of the full ew payout. -13 for 2 rounds...level for the other 2. Not meant to be. But still got 3 winning bets in. Cost me £32 him missing that putt at the last. 

£236 profit on the week....sweet, its been a couple of months since the last decent pay out.

• Good Luck! 3
  • Keeemon 1

6 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

Noooooooooooooooo he bogeyed the last ffs. Got tied place now, instead of the full ew payout. -13 for 2 rounds...level for the other 2. Not meant to be. But still got 3 winning bets in. Cost me £32 him missing that putt at the last. 

£236 profit on the week....sweet, its been a couple of months since the last decent pay out.

well done mate , managed to get £78 back myself (niemann/karlberg standard place double) which is close to stake back on the week so got to be happy with that , still pissed off about charlie hull , she seriously cost me £200 playing 18 in the manner she did .

• Good Luck! 1

7 hours ago, Shades111 said:

well done mate , managed to get £78 back myself (niemann/karlberg standard place double) which is close to stake back on the week so got to be happy with that , still pissed off about charlie hull , she seriously cost me £200 playing 18 in the manner she did .

Cheers, that was unlucky with Charlie.

Probably do similar again this week and stick with the ex Korn Feed guys. But whereas last week Putting was crucial, Sanderson Farms is more of a GIR course, well, judging by last years top 10, when Champ was the champ. 

Biggie on the Euro tour so might be some extra places on offer?? Wentworth you need a similar type player to last week. Good to see Sergio back, no way would I have fancied him on all known form this year, would not rule him out going well again this week..... if he is playing.

19 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

Cheers, that was unlucky with Charlie.

Probably do similar again this week and stick with the ex Korn Feed guys. But whereas last week Putting was crucial, Sanderson Farms is more of a GIR course, well, judging by last years top 10, when Champ was the champ. 

Biggie on the Euro tour so might be some extra places on offer?? Wentworth you need a similar type player to last week. Good to see Sergio back, no way would I have fancied him on all known form this year, would not rule him out going well again this week..... if he is playing.

my sister and her husband are going to wentworth for the week , im mega jealous , strong field as well . should be a good tournament .

• Agree 1

I got enough left from my 20 for another small bet, but this is where i am at right now......

Top 20 doubles

J. Teater 11/1, N. Ladesma 33/1, J.Lovemark 11/1, C. Baker 12/1(SF)  with  J. Lagergren 8/1, S. Jamieson 8/1(PGA)

Top 10 doubles

Z. Blair 16/1, C. Percy 14/1,  H.Norlander 18/1  with  A.Pavan 15/2, R. McIntyre 8/1 (PGA)

M. NeSmith 22/1, R. Shelton 9/1  with  M. Schwab 11/2, C. Bezhuidenhuit 12/1 (PGA)

R. Brehm 18/1, DJ Trahan 14/1  with  J. Luiten 6/1, S. Jamieson18/1 (PGA)

EW cross treble

SS Han 25/1, C. Kim 18/1 (Jap) with  S. Lowry 33/1, R. McIntyre 80/1(PGA)  with R. Shelton 100/1, S. Im 20/1  (SF)

EW trebles

S. Scheffler 33/1 (SF),  T. Petrovic 25/1 (CT),  S. Lowry 33/1 (PGA)

S.Im 18/1 (SF),  H. Stenson 22/1 (PGA),  P. Fowler 20/1 (ST)

SS Han 25/1 (Jap),  W. Short Jnr 45/1 (CT),  J. Rahm 11/1 (PGA)

C. Conners 28/1 (SF), C. Kim 18/1 (Jap),  M. Wallace 33/1 (PGA)

S. Munoz 80/1 (SF), J. Luiten 60/1 (PGA),  W. Austin 12/1 (CT)

T. Hoge 60/1 (SF), S. Vincent 25/1 (Jap), H. Stenson 22/1 (PGA)

Speccy small EW doubles (10/15p ew)

C. Baker 400/1,  G. Murray 66/1 (SF)   WITH  S. Jamieson 200/1,  R. McIntyre 80/1 (PGA)

J. Teater 300/1, DJ Trahan 150/1 (SF)  WITH  M. Schwab 50/1,  RT Lee 66/1 (Jap)

C. Baker 400/1,  R. Brehm 150/1 (SF)  WITH  J. Morrison 200/1,  A. Pavan 80/1 (PGA)

A. Svensson 175/1, Z. Blair 150/1 (SF)  WITH  J. Luiten 66/1,  G. Coetzee 225/1 (PGA)

R. Shelton 100/1,   M. Hubbard 150/1 (SF)  WITH  A. Pavan 80/1, W. Ormsby 200/1(PGA)

• Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 1

laid out about £70 , still pounding the top10 doubles and got a few additional bets on top

no particular order and return

mcilroy top5

fleetwood top10

hovland top20 

returns 114

molinari top5

reed top10

pepperell top20

returns 303

kitayama - every 806

gibson - harding 404

levy - hadley 231

ghim - fisher 225

wood - potter 357

jaeger -  suri 399

quiros - kh lee 589

zhang - bjerragaard 306

hearn -lewis 153

soderberg - landry 231

keiffer - anderson 529

li - champ 112

pepperell - wise 110

lingmerth - sharma 529

langasque - redman 330

£2 eachway Kitayama (without favs) 300/1

£3 eachway Suri (without favs) 150/1

£6 eachway Lewis 80/1

£2 eachway Zhang 250/1

3 x £3 win doubles + £2 eachway treble

sungjae im 18/1

rahm 10/1

boutier (ladies) 6/1

good luck all !!

• Chaching! 3

25 minutes ago, Luke_B_123 said:

Anyone but pavan for me. Had him in my picks on one site, went to a site with funds in, and he was only 50/1 (70/1 on my previous site) so I didn't back it and forgot about it till now. 

I've had Pepperell and Molinari on this one. Good luck all

Ha I got him in 3 or 4 different small bets. Keeeeeeeemon Andrea. I would have been all over Molinari too, if he had shown just a tad more form, as his course record is Faldoesque.

Rory +4  Ouch!

only a couple of disasters so far, so can't grumble.

Keeeeeeeeeemon & Gold luck

On 18/09/2019 at 15:32, philinvicta said:

Just three small e/w   bets in the PGA for me  first 8 places

Fitzpatrick

Casey 

Wiesberger

Down to Casey after just one round,    There have been some vastly different last few holes today from guys  shooting 3 under for last 4 holes  like Pavan to Pepperell shooting 5 over in the same stretch.   Fitzpatrick just hit two balls out of bounds on 17 to match Pepperells 8 on the hole .

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Shades111 said:

well my main 3 betting sites are skybet , paddy power and betfair and pretty sure all 3 of them do the "without" market most weeks .

never gone that deep to look at without markets. You think there is good value there, or do they really get mean with the odds? Hope you done that Anderson guy who was going well for you last week, started well again. GL

8 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

never gone that deep to look at without markets. You think there is good value there, or do they really get mean with the odds? Hope you done that Anderson guy who was going well for you last week, started well again. GL

yea on odd occasions some players will jump out as good value , more so  the long shots , only got anderson in a top10 double with keiffer who is doing shit .

dont think im likely to have much excitement this weekend , looking like a lot of my mob are out of it already , gonna need some big third rounds if im to be involved on sunday .

Edited by Shades111