any golf punters about ?

Shades111

What's happened to the European Tour... Ok having no tournament on when there is a Major or WGC event, but nothing this week or next. Mid August and they can't fill their calendar with events. If you didn't qualify for the open some could go 5 weeks without a tournament! That's rubbish.

31 minutes ago, Luke_B_123 said:

Cheers Phil. Every chance ?

Georgia hall had a mare in the womens and killed my top 10 double, so I'm all in on ryan armour. small profit if placed, mega profit if he wins.

Been a bit unlucky the past month so could do with any type of win at the mo.

Lets hope one of us wins ......KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMON!

• Chaching! 2

8 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

Georgia hall had a mare in the womens and killed my top 10 double, so I'm all in on ryan armour. small profit if placed, mega profit if he wins.

Been a bit unlucky the past month so could do with any type of win at the mo.

Lets hope one of us wins ......KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMON!

I am in the same boat with her playing partner  Jutanugurn  who was 9 under and dropped shots at the end of the round when others were making birdies

• Agree 1

unlucky with An boys , close one !!

managed to get my week stake back thanks to sungjae Im and Lee6 scraping home in a top10 double , both just squeezed in the places .

really think its time i ditched a few players from my follow list , some are becoming very annoying , there are some new players on the block now , male and female that really look the part and in the short time of coming on tour are showing some really good signals that they are worth following .

roll on thursday and we can all go again !!

Yeah An basicslly led the whole tournament except for the last 3 holes =(

The Par 5 15th bogey killed him - like 90% of players got birdie or better and it was the most eagled hole. 

Fair play to that Poston, didn't hit a bad shot on the last day the whole round and went bogey free the whole Tournament. Doubled my money overall with An e/w (altho slots took some) so can't complain

• Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, Luke_B_123 said:

Yeah An basicslly led the whole tournament except for the last 3 holes =(

The Par 5 15th bogey killed him - like 90% of players got birdie or better and it was the most eagled hole. 

Fair play to that Poston, didn't hit a bad shot on the last day the whole round and went bogey free the whole Tournament. Doubled my money overall with An e/w (altho slots took some) so can't complain

I was diappointed on one hand to see Armour start with a couple of bogeys, but didn't notice Si Woo tbh and he finished with a -6 round to nab me some place money at 125's, so a little profit on the week. Not had much luck since the PGA, lots missing by one shot..... been frustrating. Having no euro event is equally frustrating. I spent £14 last week and can't see me doing any more dough than that this week either....... Good Luck amigo's !

Here we go again...... lowish spend again this week

EW treble

J. Rahm 18/1, W. Simpson 33/1 (NT)  WITH   Z. Blair 33/1, S. Gutschewski 80/1(KF)    WITH  JF Lima 33/1, R. Bland 22/1 (euro)

top 10 speccy doubles

S. Straka 22/1,  L. Glover 14/1, SW Kim 12/1 (NT)  WITH    G. Hirschman 10/1, E. Tracey 14/1 (KF)

K. Streelman 16/1, C.Reavie 7/1(NT)  WITH  G. Hirschman 10/1, S. Gutschewski 9/1 (KF)

J. Kokrak 10/1, C. Conners 20/1(NT)  WITH  E. Tracey 14/1 or  T. Alexander 7/1 (KF)

ew double

SW Kim 125/1 (NT)  with  H. Higgs 30/1 (KF)

speccy win double

B. Koepka 8/1, DJ 16/1 with  K. Ventura (KF) 40/1 or C. Hill (euro) 16/1

GOOD LUCK..... I may add one or two small bets you never know. About £14 in this week

• Chaching! 2
  • Keeemon 1

16 minutes ago, Adz Adzy said:

good tourney this one tomoz, great field, last weeks was poor, good luck lads

This is the first of the FEDEX Playoffs which is why the top players are present  .   The final tournament will be a handicap this year rather than having a points reboot .   The leader before the last tourny will start at 10 under and so on back to the thirtieth in the list

laid out about £80 this week and i dont have one single sizable bet , just got a shit load of runners where any one bet should put me in profit , had to adjust all my bets that i had written down as the challenge tour started a day early which could end up being very annoying as a bunch of players i had picked have started really well and im not on !! #FML

Top10 doubles and return

nordqvist - Im 104

wolff - wu 104

anderson - ancer 180

fritelli - lingmerth 169

xiong - phatlum 234

larsen - list 483

mitchell - petterson 157

creamer - munoz 338

KH Lee - zhang 153

fraustro - maguire 306

schauffle - kirk 130

wise - gligic 108

DH Lee - spieth 169

grace - ashok 315

glover - Lin 130

niemann - A park 180

hadley - Liu 170

conners - lampert 615

strom - ancer 252

champ - stegmaier 697

bekker - kraft 697

maguire - lingmerth 117

guthrie - mclaren 273

morikawa - lee6 - zhang 90

anderson - im - pressel 330

blair - wolff - nordqvist  300

16 x 25p EW dbls

conners 200/1

niemann 90/1

Im 80/1

ancer 175/1

onto

nordqvist 35/1

A . park 70/1

maguire 100/1

kirk 150/1

£1.50 EW fraustro 500/1

£1.50 EW DH Lee 500/1

£3 EW niemann 90/1

£6 win Nordqvist 35/1

+ £1 EW double

£2 EW double Lee6 10/1 schauffle 28/1

£2 EW double Im 80/1 Zhang 40/1

£2 EW double Wu 150/1 Nordqvist 35/1

• Chaching! 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shades111 said:

laid out about £80 this week and i dont have one single sizable bet , just got a shit load of runners where any one bet should put me in profit , had to adjust all my bets that i had written down as the challenge tour started a day early which could end up being very annoying as a bunch of players i had picked have started really well and im not on !! #FML

Top10 doubles and return

nordqvist - Im 104

wolff - wu 104

anderson - ancer 180

fritelli - lingmerth 169

xiong - phatlum 234

larsen - list 483

mitchell - petterson 157

creamer - munoz 338

KH Lee - zhang 153

fraustro - maguire 306

schauffle - kirk 130

wise - gligic 108

DH Lee - spieth 169

grace - ashok 315

glover - Lin 130

niemann - A park 180

hadley - Liu 170

conners - lampert 615

strom - ancer 252

champ - stegmaier 697

bekker - kraft 697

maguire - lingmerth 117

guthrie - mclaren 273

morikawa - lee6 - zhang 90

anderson - im - pressel 330

blair - wolff - nordqvist  300

16 x 25p EW dbls

conners 200/1

niemann 90/1

Im 80/1

ancer 175/1

onto

nordqvist 35/1

A . park 70/1

maguire 100/1

kirk 150/1

£1.50 EW fraustro 500/1

£1.50 EW DH Lee 500/1

£3 EW niemann 90/1

£6 win Nordqvist 35/1

+ £1 EW double

£2 EW double Lee6 10/1 schauffle 28/1

£2 EW double Im 80/1 Zhang 40/1

£2 EW double Wu 150/1 Nordqvist 35/1

added one more bet

16 x 25p EW doubles

zhang 40/1

lingmerth 200/1

wu 175/1

ghim 90/1

onto

phatlum 100/1

larsen 175/1

pressel 50/1

suwannapura 125/1

• Chaching! 2

sunday hopes = very slim

but do have a couple of outside chances but would rely on players really hitting a bit of form over the last 18 holes.

best chance i have is a top10 double with Abe Ancer in the US that looks nailed on to place as long as he has no disasters doubled up with Linnea Strom  in the ladies scottish , she is currently 2 shots off top10 but there is a lot of players around the same score , i think she will need to shoot 67 to have a chance which is not impossible but is a tough task . the double pays 251/1 for my £1 stake so a tidy win if i can nail it . 

another chance , but a lot slimmer than above is Conners/Lampert top10 double , both will need to shoot the lights out , pays 614/1 for my £1 .

another chance , again will need monster rounds from both Stegmair/Champ both need top10 , pays 696/1 for my £1

last thin chance is in my standard 25p EW doubles 

Ancer and Conners onto Nordqvist and Kirk , Nordqvist capable of putting in a final round burst so staying hopeful a place double here may save the week .

did stick  £4 on Ancer yesterday morning at 25/1 for the win in US so if the ladies goes tits up i still have the chance of a 100 tonight .

• Chaching! 3