You've made a mistake Hackz, 10 spins is 75x your stake, not 150x.

On the plus side though your spelling and grammar is much better in this review so thumbs up!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chair Slots said:

You've made a mistake Hackz, 10 spins is 75x your stake, not 150x.

On the plus side though your spelling and grammar is much better in this review so thumbs up!

Well spotted, thanks and thanks! :Mutley:

• Get In There! 1

I've tried the bonus buys quite a bit in free play. It fudges you over a lot seemingly against the odds but you seem to max it quite a lot too, also seemingly against the odds. I've had two wins over 1000x out of 5 max features but really that's only 10x isn't it so unless it does something amazing then if you adapt the 'top or no balls' approach you'll pretty much always be a loser. It seems kinder in the multiplier side too, but maybe that's just in my experience.

• Like 1

My view is that once you reach 16 spins and Multiplier 6 then you've probably hit the mean payout rate as any spins greater seem to result in dead spin city......as the Bandit would say....

So really its just a gimmick and depends on money in /money out ..... so like laser fruit it promises much and will deliver little. unless you can afford to ride a very dangerous wave , like Red Hot Chilli bonus gamble....