Sign in to follow this  
Miller26

Office party/ work do / drinks

Recommended Posts

It’s that time of the year when we have to go out with our work colleagues. Anyone going anywhere special or unusual? Photos welcome 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God this proved popular . Anyway I’m off out next Friday for dinner and a dance . I’ll post some pictures if I get chance.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My work colleagues are going out a week on Friday, am not invited due to being wrongly accused of making a smelly in the staff toilets. I am as popular as this thread, ffs!!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

God this proved popular . Anyway I’m off out next Friday for dinner and a dance . I’ll post some pictures if I get chance.

Yes, get them up Miller, sure me and @MrUKHackz will sort them out, with a dash of naff photoshopping for you!!! :laughtilt:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Poker said:

Yes, get them up Miller, sure me and @MrUKHackz will sort them out, with a dash of naff photoshopping for you!!! :laughtilt:

I’m going to prove I look nothing like that bloody avatar you designed for me 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Miller26 said:

I’m going to prove I look nothing like that bloody avatar you designed for me 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Please don't miller!!!! We all love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

I think its fun when companies go out together and have some laughs, I so not think it is as popular as it maybe was many years back, when everyone was excited in planning it and who would be wearing what and who would end up snogging who etc etc!!!

Is there a large group going, or just a select few?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 2 different work do's with the same company. There's a group that won't won't be seen with the others so they have their own one, not exactly in the team spirit of things and doesn't exactly do me any favours but I do agree with them ha!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Poker said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Please don't miller!!!! We all love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

I think its fun when companies go out together and have some laughs, I so not think it is as popular as it maybe was many years back, when everyone was excited in planning it and who would be wearing what and who would end up snogging who etc etc!!!

Is there a large group going, or just a select few?

Quite a large group going mate . I was having a proper moan because one guy who’s only been there a couple of months is not invited.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

I have 2 different work do's with the same company. There's a group that won't won't be seen with the others so they have their own one, not exactly in the team spirit of things and doesn't exactly do me any favours but I do agree with them ha!

Just tell the lot that will not be seen that the 15 year old XO is free in the section that the other lot will not be seen with them in... works everytime!!

5 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Will try and get a couple of snaps

You will regret it!!! :laughtilt:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Supposed to be out with my section from work this Saturday but I'm only going to get smashed and to see how some of the fillies scrub up out of their overalls 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

I have 2 different work do's with the same company. There's a group that won't won't be seen with the others so they have their own one, not exactly in the team spirit of things and doesn't exactly do me any favours but I do agree with them ha!

i Bet you’re the guy who everyone goes to to have a moan about everyone else 😂. I remember your vid a few years ago mate . Did you end up in the casino?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blampy said:

Supposed to be out with my section from work this Saturday but I'm only going to get smashed and to see how some of the fillies scrub up out of their overalls 

Go on blampy, get some of the famous blampy snaps up mate 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blampy said:

Supposed to be out with my section from work this Saturday but I'm only going to get smashed and to see how some of the fillies scrub up out of their overalls 

Well lets hope you don't get smashed.. on the head, from Mrs B, when you crawl in late at 8pm, talking about fillies scrubbing up Blamps!!!! 🙂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a tgc office party ? Will jake be getting off with admin? Will Richie finally snap and tell everyone he’s never doing the tables again? Will hackz be able to not mention his super six win for a whole night ? Will rolla send them all home poor after shame of cards gets out of hand ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I'm in the Jobby centre on Monday I'll ask my advisor if they are planning anything for us 

I did mention a secret Santa this time last year and almost ended up with a sanction 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Can't be many in Your work @Miller26

The Old boy below is actually doing your normal shift 

LOL 

i-1148.jpg

You know me too well mate 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my works do tonight, Not only am I not going, I am actually out tonight for a few! Works do is in the back end of nowhere, and unless I want to spend 30 quid on a taxi!! But saying that, the employees are 38 women and 3 men, so the ratio ain't bad I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, centipede said:

Got my works do tonight, Not only am I not going, I am actually out tonight for a few! Works do is in the back end of nowhere, and unless I want to spend 30 quid on a taxi!! But saying that, the employees are 38 women and 3 men, so the ratio ain't bad I guess

Where is it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this