MrUKHackz

Supreme Box Logo

This day only comes once per year, its the day Supreme drop there item with a box logo on, now you might be wondering what the hell Supreme is and what the fudge is a box logo, let me tell you!

Supreme is a very hyped and sort after street wear brand and once a year they release a top with there logo on in a box, hence the name box logo, now not only does this happen just one Thursday a year it also sells out within 10 seconds or less!!! 

So why am I telling you this, quite simply because if you managed to "cop" (buy/purchase) one you can make quite a few pound notes and as we are all gamblers that's always handy!

Last year I managed to get a heather grey and orange one, it cost £148, below is the resell price, £723-£786 although you'll see them change hands for over a grand loads of times

1358593461_ScreenShot2018-12-06at11_53_26.thumb.png.48347039e45f1e9afe12710138353cc9.png

Today I managed to get the Black crewneck pictured below for £148

639215347_ScreenShot2018-12-06at11_54_33.thumb.png.562b4759e35eea2a9f6126db4b5dc3be.png

Stock X wont update till the USA drop in 12 hrs or so but as an estimate, £771-£900

1833394462_ScreenShot2018-12-06at11_54_52.thumb.png.1a117ec4eb86150f38a0e93cf260a05c.png

So basically your looking at a hoody or sweatshirt each year that if your lucky enough to get in your cart and checkout with you make between £700-£1200 profit re-selling it depending on the colour you have!

Out of interest, Supreme done a collaboration with Louis Vuitton last year and a hoody was around a grand, these change hands for £12k EACH and more!!!

1883101925_ScreenShot2018-12-06at12_19_28.thumb.png.b9058a37d18f510dea9095815aedbd82.png

Anyway I hope you all learnt something new today reading this! :Mutley:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hackz I doubt you can tell me anything about the fashion industry. Just saying 

• Haha 3
  • Cha-Ching 1

I think you lot might be surprised who my brother is 😂

• Hmmm 1

37 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

This day only comes once per year, its the day Supreme drop there item with a box logo on, now you might be wondering what the hell Supreme is and what the fudge is a box logo, let me tell you!

Supreme is a very hyped and sort after street wear brand and once a year they release a top with there logo on in a box, hence the name box logo, now not only does this happen just one Thursday a year it also sells out within 10 seconds or less!!! 

So why am I telling you this, quite simply because if you managed to "cop" (buy/purchase) one you can make quite a few pound notes and as we are all gamblers that's always handy!

Last year I managed to get a heather grey and orange one, it cost £148, below is the resell price, £723-£786 although you'll see them change hands for over a grand loads of times

1358593461_ScreenShot2018-12-06at11_53_26.thumb.png.48347039e45f1e9afe12710138353cc9.png

Today I managed to get the Black crewneck pictured below for £148

639215347_ScreenShot2018-12-06at11_54_33.thumb.png.562b4759e35eea2a9f6126db4b5dc3be.png

Stock X wont update till the USA drop in 12 hrs or so but as an estimate, £771-£900

1833394462_ScreenShot2018-12-06at11_54_52.thumb.png.1a117ec4eb86150f38a0e93cf260a05c.png

So basically your looking at a hoody or sweatshirt each year that if your lucky enough to get in your cart and checkout with you make between £700-£1200 profit re-selling it depending on the colour you have!

Out of interest, Supreme done a collaboration with Louis Vuitton last year and a hoody was around a grand, these change hands for £12k EACH and more!!!

1883101925_ScreenShot2018-12-06at12_19_28.thumb.png.b9058a37d18f510dea9095815aedbd82.png

Anyway I hope you all learnt something new today reading this! :Mutley:

Yep, certainly have learnt something...

Carry on buying the same thing, from the knock off markets and spend the difference on Cakes 🙂

Maybe you should do something "unique" to your 2016 LE one you grabbed Hkz.. make it worth mililllllllllllllllllllllions!!!!

supreme-banksy.gif

* yes I am jesting and yes Hkz knows that I am... from a serious point of view, what a stellar ROI and even if you do not sell them, what an amazing way to save or pass down for anyone's family to have as an investment.. the only way the price can and will go, is long (up!) forever more!

I have a similar sadness fetish nutjob waste of real world money love of original SuperGA's, again only purchased as I like them, but now worth crazy $ if they were ever to be sold out of leverage, that is!!! :thumbsup:

ps: could we possibly have a Hkz made "Dickinsons Real Deal" emoji added to Paul's ones, as I felt I needed to use it and there is not one to use, a real orange faced tan one would be cool for use in this thread!!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Don't thing so... :laughtilt:

912-55.png

2 minutes ago, Poker said:

Don't thing so... :laughtilt:

912-55.png

Poker I’m not black . 😂

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Poker I’m not black . 😂

Neither is he!!! 😘

• Haha 3

What's the plan @MrUKHackz to carry on trying to nab one when you can and put away for the family (if any) or loved ones, or you being clever about your pension pot top up when you retire?

26 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Image result for funny looking men

• Haha 5

Just now, Poker said:

What's the plan @MrUKHackz to carry on trying to nab one when you can and put away for the family (if any) or loved ones, or you being clever about your pension pot top up when you retire?

The plan is to grab anything "hyped" from them each Thursday and then once a year try and get the box logo item and then stick them away for the future, as for a pension I don't have one!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

The plan is to grab anything "hyped" from them each Thursday and then once a year try and get the box logo item and then stick them away for the future, as for a pension I don't have one!

why would you not take the profit on them straight away mate?

say if it costs £150, and immediately you could sell it for £1000

what are the advantages of keeping it stashed away, will it really increase in value each passing year? 

I know fashion is so fickle, im just wondering if things turned sour for the market it could ruin your 'savings' when you could have just had the cash stashed away.

I have no idea about this thing though, having only just heard about it from your post

11 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Is just the ones with small logo on or any type of logo, scripted for instance 

3 minutes ago, centipede said:

why would you not take the profit on them straight away mate?

say if it costs £150, and immediately you could sell it for £1000

what are the advantages of keeping it stashed away, will it really increase in value each passing year? 

I know fashion is so fickle, Im just wondering if things turned sour for the market it could ruin your 'savings' when you could have just had the cash stashed away.

I have no idea about this thing though, having only just heard about it from your post

Certain items are best to be sold on straight away but anything with the box logo pretty much holds its value or increases over the years, this has been happening since 1994 so it's not going to go away or become un-hyped per se, they also do random accessories with the red supreme branding that hold there money, anything from a toothbrush to a motorcycle and everything in between!! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blampy said:

Is just the ones with small logo on or any type of logo, scripted for instance 

its JUST the box logo's, the small logo or scripted is easy to get

Just now, MrUKHackz said:

its JUST the box logo's, the small logo or scripted is easy to get

How do t shirts do

3 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Certain items are best to be sold on straight away but anything with the box logo pretty much holds its value or increases over the years, this has been happening since 1994 so it's not going to go away or become un-hyped per se, they also do random accessories with the red supreme branding that hold there money, anything from a toothbrush to a motorcycle and everything in between!! 

If it was just going to hold its value, you would rather sell straight away, and stash the cash away so it was collecting interest each year. gotta be loads of risk keeping a hoodie around, like from theft or water leaks or fires, or even moths!!, or basically anyway its going to get the slightest bit of damage is going to affect the price.

When the hoodies you have seen have increased in price over the years, is it by much? 

4 minutes ago, Blampy said:

How do t shirts do

certain hyped ones where it has a celebrity on the front wearing a box logo do very well, NAS ones cost £30-£40 and sold for £200-300, CDG ones again cost around £45 and sell for as much as £400, it's just knowing whats in demand

1 minute ago, centipede said:

When the hoodies you have seen have increased in price over the years, is it by much? 

The LV ones yes and some of the rarer box logo's, the thing is until some time has passed you never know whats going to become the holy grail pieces, I just do it for a bit of fun tbh not as a means to make money, I mean Iv never actually sold anything on, it's all just hoarded :Mutley:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The arse is about to fall out of this market big time ( within the next 2 years ) so be very carefull what you buy . I personally would never buy anything I wasn’t going to wear.

50 minutes ago, centipede said:

Image result for funny looking men

:laughtilt:

50 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Sorry missed that it was every thursday, that is a good way to try to get some ROI, its a bit like the Nat West Pig saver jars, with a modern twist!!

Do you have many at the mo, if you do not mind me asking Hkz?

5 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I personally would never buy anything I wasn’t going to wear.

Totally agree Miller 🙂

912-59.png

Edited by Poker

Just now, Poker said:

:laughtilt:

Sorry missed that it was every thursday, that is a good way to try to get some ROI, its a bit like the Nat West Pig saver jars, with a modern twist!!

Do you have many at the mo, if you do not mind me asking Hkz?

Yeah its every Thursday at 11:00am with small breaks each year between seasons

Do I have many? I have 2 box logo's and god knows how many accessories, Bang and Olufsen speaker, Andis wireless clippers, Security Money Box, Snow Sledge, bleddy all sorts!   

Maybe I should get everything out and make a video with it all as tbh I can't remember what Iv got! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

The arse is about to fall out of this market big time ( within the next 2 years ) so be very careful what you buy . 

So something that has a cult following for 24yrs is going to collapse in the next 2 years!!? :Mutley:

You do talk some bollocks mate!