8 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

@Lighty45 @Kinkerbells @Lighty45 @spursman @Finbastard @McSplooger

@MrUKHackz Will sort your prizes for you!! 

Thanks a lot man! I thought you were gonna be skint at the end there, everyone winning the progressive 😂 really nice gesture mate and well done to @spursman for taking home the whopper! So pretty much everyone is gonna have a nice Christmas apart from you who will be skint lolz

• Like 2
  • Get In There! 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

What's this ??

Shit sorry I understand. Thank you so much. Fucking that wheel is rigged🙄🙄

Only kidding thank you Paul xx

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great gesture. Thank you kindly, may well have to buy a bottle of Ron to celebrate 🙂 

Great stream last night, Merry Christmas. 

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

@spursman GTFIT you jammy fudger, well done everyone else.

Can't believe it King Crunch, I never win anything, don't really enter anything to be honest. This feels 10 times better than winning a bet, unreal. Big thanks to the man himself @Rocknrolla for his generosity. So typical of him saying a bit of justice there with just the t shirt, then being happy I won the top prize, the guy is so genuine. I want to thank all the TGC crew, you guys are great. Big shout to the man who keeps the site ticking, @MrUKHackz (Good game yesterday mate):Mutley:. Sorry i couldn't help myself. And a big shout out to my NFL crew @centipede, @Markymark and the king himself @Crunchienut. The three musketeers. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and remember the real reason for it and lets get some winners !!!!

Much love SM 

• Like 2
  • Get In There! 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spursman said:

Can't believe it King Crunch, I never win anything, don't really enter anything to be honest. This feels 10 times better than winning a bet, unreal. Big thanks to the man himself @Rocknrolla for his generosity. So typical of him saying a bit of justice there with just the t shirt, then being happy I won the top prize, the guy is so genuine. I want to thank all the TGC crew, you guys are great. Big shout to the man who keeps the site ticking, @MrUKHackz (Good game yesterday mate):Mutley:. Sorry i couldn't help myself. And a big shout out to my NFL crew @centipede, @Markymark and the king himself @Crunchienut. The three musketeers. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and remember the real reason for it and lets get some winners !!!!

Much love SM 

Well done mate you deserve it 

• Like 2
  • Get In There! 1
  • Love 1

@spursman Trust it to be bloody you after the damn headache you caused me! 😂

Congratulations to you and all other winners, have a great Christmas!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, spursman said:

Much love SM 

Yeahhhhhh!!! Gtfit Spursman 😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

@spursman Trust it to be bloody you after the damn headache you caused me! 😂

Congratulations to you and all other winners, have a great Christmas!

Aw mate, like I said all was done on the phone,  I blame the latitude and being in the South Pole, so sorry once again, I didn't even know what I had put down for the scores. Have a great Christmas mate. 

Edited by spursman
  • Like 1

Just now, spursman said:

Aw mate, like I said all was done on the phone, didn't know what I was doing and I blame the latitude and bing in the South Pole, so sorry once again, I didn't even know what I had put down for the scores. Have a great Christmas mate. 

Haha I'm only messing bud, no need to apologise. Thank god we made sure it was right in the end and you was in!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

Haha I'm only messing bud, no need to apologise. Thank god we made sure it was right in the end and you was in!

In God we Trust

• Like 2
  • Angel 1

On 04/12/2018 at 18:20, Rocknrolla said:

So for my trip away in Prague I'm giving away 10% of both my tournament and cash game action! I'm doing it to see how it effects my game as it may even improve it as in certain situations I need to be more disciplined, I'm also doing it because I'm a great guy and hopefully can share my winnings 🙂

To decide I'm doing a comp involving the six fa cup games tomorrow.

Burnley vs Liverpool

Everton vs Newcastle United

Fulham vs Leicester

Wolves vs Chelsea

Man Utd vs Arsenal 

Tottenham vs Southampton

Predict the scores of each game, you get 3points for a correct score and 1 point for correct result. The winner can choose between 10% from my cash or mtt action and 2nd place gets the other one. If theres a tie the players will just split the % up between them.

I'm taking 4k euros for cash and 2k euros for mtts. Cash has a much higher chance of profit but the mtts have a much higher potential of a big result. If I fail in both then you at least get a spin on the TGC prize wheel.

If the dream happens and I make the final table of one them we'll do something special for the TGC/viewers as well.

Anyways just a bit of fun, good luck!

Burnley 1 - 3 Liverpool

Everton 2 - 0 Newcastle 

Fulham 0 - 2 Leicester 

Wolves 1 - 2 Chelsea 

Man United 3 - 2 Arsenal 

22 minutes ago, Millionz said:

Burnley 1 - 3 Liverpool

Everton 2 - 0 Newcastle 

Fulham 0 - 2 Leicester 

Wolves 1 - 2 Chelsea 

Man United 3 - 2 Arsenal