Sign in to follow this  
Rocknrolla

TGC Prize Winners!!

Well done all the winners, and its fitting that you guys won, you do so much for TGC. So a big thank you from me, and am sure all TGC, THANK YOU!!!!! 😁😁😁😁

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Denman said:

Yes not releasing the Guest Edition with David until Jan 2019, so it wouldn't be included. £25 to Preorder @david1111 & Goliath (lol not really, its embarrassingly small) Edition.  

Lol. I actually don't know what to think! £25 you say? 

• Haha 1

For the next wheel can we have a free spin of banana jones ?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Markymark said:

Well done all the winners, and its fitting that you guys won, you do so much for TGC. So a big thank you from me, and am sure all TGC, THANK YOU!!!!! 😁😁😁😁

Very well said mate 

Hi all, how do you enter these competitions ? I have followed for a long time but am new to the forums. 

Got to say gutted you took the TGC hoodies of the prizes, that would be an awesome prize to win. 

• Good Luck! 1

28 minutes ago, Lighty45 said:

Hi all, how do you enter these competitions ? I have followed for a long time but am new to the forums. 

Got to say gutted you took the TGC hoodies of the prizes, that would be an awesome prize to win. 

Just join in the forum mate and enter the comps that are run on here by the community

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Lighty45 said:

Hey lighty and welcome to TGC!

You will see from time to time and completely random and unexpected comps, covering the weird to the wonderful on the gambling community!

All you have to do, is chip in with something like "I am in" in a thread and you will be added to the list of idiots halfwits knowitalls lovely members who want to be in it to win it!!

Have a real good look around all the sub forums and have a read, you will see there is plenty going on under the covers here....

As for the TGC hoodies, they could well become a future item for Dickensons Real Deal, presented by his great, great, great tanned grandson, to go to auction with, as they will be worth nothing the same as a bag of crisps one toilet roll thousands to collectors of old tat!!!

Contribute, post, argue, play about and start to interact and you never know when you might get picked for something as @Rocknrolla is one of the kindest in the business!

Once you get placed or win something on one of the many TGC comp threads or posts, you will then be entered to spin the "RollaCatcher" prize wheel for a spin, to win!! 😉

• Like 4

Moneybags Paul throwing the prizes about because he is a big gay affiliate faggot.

Soz 2k17 Mcsplooger came out then. Love you really sexy man.

Congratulations wieners

• Haha 2
  • Cha-Ching 1

4 hours ago, Poker said:

Once you get placed or win something on one of the many TGC comp threads or posts, you will then be entered to spin the "RollaCatcher" prize wheel for a spin, to win!! 😉

Probably just as rigged wheel as that ''spin a win'' game lol jk x

Edited by MikeysSlots
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1