Sign in to follow this  
Rocknrolla

TGC Prize Winners!!

Recommended Posts

David1111 has a prize wheel spin to come and any other winners will get their spin at the beginning of next month! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers @Rocknrolla and a Happy Christmas to you too.

:fudgey:

Dunno if I missed it but Kinks won 2 comps, Ascot and the recent Cheltenham one. Thanks again, it's been fun doing them

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

get in! 5 bloody spins lol. cheers @Rocknrolla!

I dont mind the 2 t-shirts mate because ill dontate them to 2 people in here who wants them, or maybe we can do a couple of fun comps here and ill offer them both as prizes? I had to decline the hoodie for the same reason when @MrUKHackz messaged me.

defo chocolate for the hamper! 

  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

You dont gamble at all now?

 Not online babe. All my footy bets are done in the shop. Listen don't worry it's fine seriously. I'm not worried so you don't need to x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kinkerbells said:

 Not online babe. All my footy bets are done in the shop. Listen don't worry it's fine seriously. I'm not worried so you don't need to x

I'll just place it in shop, its no problem. Just let me know which one otherwise I'll put a bet on a 3 legged donkey 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rocknrolla said:

I'll just place it in shop, its no problem. Just let me know which one otherwise I'll put a bet on a 3 legged donkey 

How bout you spin it on black jack for me I can't have showing any gambling sites on my bank. Long and personal story xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kinkerbells said:

How bout you spin it on black jack for me I can't have showing any gambling sites on my bank. Long and personal story xx

Double or nothing? Or any target?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Phahahahahahaha get the fuck in. Thank you so so much . Love ya and have a great Christmas. You and the family xxx♥️♥️

GTFIT Kinks!!! Now if ONLY Paul could do that more with his own bank!!!! :-)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crunchienut said:

Cheers @Rocknrolla and a Happy Christmas to you too.

:fudgey:

Dunno if I missed it but Kinks won 2 comps, Ascot and the recent Cheltenham one. Thanks again, it's been fun doing them

Cheers mate, will add another one on for her

  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Denman said:

I am selling premium Snapchat if you are interested @Kinkerbells

 

£50 gets you full access to my 2018 collection, including 100s of full frontal snaps, both flaccid and erect. As well as access to special edition albums including Bareback Cowboy Denman, Captain Swollen Sack Bonemarrow Denman Pirate Edition and 50 Shades111 of Gay Denman Guest Starring MrUKHackz. 

I bet she was tempted......but then David would not approve. Bad man Denman.😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Crunchienut said:

I bet she was tempted......but then David would not approve. Bad man Denman.😂

 

Yes not releasing the Guest Edition with David until Jan 2019, so it wouldn't be included. £25 to Preorder @david1111 & Goliath (lol not really, its embarrassingly small) Edition.  

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this