Rocknrolla Unibet Feature Table *LIVE TONIGHT*

MrUKHackz

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Cheers mate! Was a bit surprised he called with that but guess he priced himself in and was half expecting an over pair

Yeah he played really tight to that point it was surprising, When you had K-10 and raised and the bloke to your right re raised I thought you was gonna go for it he had K-9. But you’ve played ever so well upto now I wish you all the best for tomorrow, I’ll be tuning in after the villa Birmingham game cheering you on ?

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

2 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Never heard of needing a password to watch a live twitch stream?! I watched some of it last night and I wasnt even logged in, I can ask if I see them

No mate I can still watch, I just can’t comment, crunchienut got a ban for mentioning the tgc , denman got a lifetime ban for mentioning someone’s haircut, hackz got a ban for being hackz ?, mikey slots was banned for the password thing ,centipede got me banned and himself. 

Are you through bud?

• Love 1

Just now, Miller26 said:

No mate I can still watch, I just can’t comment, crunchienut got a ban for mentioning the tgc , denman got a lifetime ban for mentioning someone’s haircut, hackz got a ban for being hackz ?, mikey slots was banned for the password thing ,centipede got me banned and himself. 

Are you through bud?

Hmm haha well I'm hardly going to be going in there with a list of names!

Yeh final 11 left

• Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 2