Hello newbie here!

GordonChef04

Welcome to TGC . we are hear to discuss all aspects of gambling and to enjoy the day to day banter associated with like minded individuals who have great experience in all aspects of chance....

Football,Horses,Dogs,slots ,table games,streaming, competitions,big wins ,big losses are all up for examination and analysis,so feel free to jump in and start a thread. 

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 2

11 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Welcome to TGC . we are hear to discuss all aspects of gambling and to enjoy the day to day banter associated with like minded individuals who have great experience in all aspects of chance....

Football,Horses,Dogs,slots ,table games,streaming, competitions,big wins ,big losses are all up for examination and analysis,so feel free to jump in and start a thread. 

•  

In other words a shit load of ways to lose your wedge ☺ 

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

5 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

Willkommen!

where you been newbie? are you available to help out friday with the racing or you extra busy in work? Not gonna even attempt one of your fancy flow charts this time. Seen you briefly on Hackz's last night but twice now, I go and make a brew and come back and he's disappeared. He's not a scratch on RichieFM......:Mutley:

14 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

where you been newbie? are you available to help out friday with the racing or you extra busy in work? Not gonna even attempt one of your fancy flow charts this time. Seen you briefly on Hackz's last night but twice now, I go and make a brew and come back and he's disappeared. He's not a scratch on RichieFM......:Mutley:

Haha I need a mobile app for here with notifications! Yeah he's in and out quicker than.... well, y'know!

Yeah definitely, I will do my very best to remember to get on but message me what you're looking for and also if you need anything beforehand ?

5 minutes ago, RichieFC said:

Haha I need a mobile app for here with notifications! Yeah he's in and out quicker than.... well, y'know!

Yeah definitely, I will do my very best to remember to get on but message me what you're looking for and also if you need anything beforehand ?

Cheers mate, I finish at half 12 on Fridays so will be around.