TGC Prize Wheel!!

Rocknrolla

1 hour ago, Denman said:

Nothing interesting, Blampy just didn't know the names of the things he does when he parks his car up in the lay-by at Junction 4 on the M40 at 2.30am on Wednesdays.  

Fuck the m40! that's a fair way for blamps,, are there no lengths the man won't go to for an afternoons snerd nurgling?? ?

• Love 3

Guest miller262626
On 12/11/2018 at 11:26, Rocknrolla said:

So for now I've come up with this prize wheel  goo.gl/TmFLnG

If you no longer gamble then the free bet will be a voucher instead and if you don't drink then the Ron Zacapa will be a voucher as well. The progressive chance is another wheel made up with £50 cash prizes and a 1 in 3 chance of winning the progressive which will increase each time someone spins the wheel and doesn't hit it, it will start at £100. 

You win a wheel spin everytime you win one of our selection comps, come top of the football comp for the month or anything we deem worthy! 

I like this idea and maybe when I stream and if I ever cashout something decent I can put some more into the progressive pot and the wheel is likely to evolve or maybe harder to win. 

There have been some previous winners that will be backdated, I know 4thoughts won the national, crunchynut won Dubai and gets another spin for doing the leagues, so if you could let me know any others or anyone thats worthy of a TGC wheel spin or any other thoughts let me know cheers!

What’s going on here Paul ? The one thing I actually won on here and you’ve gone and given it away to crunchienut ??.

Guest miller262626
Just now, Rocknrolla said:

haha I genuinely thought it was crunchinut?! When I backdate I'll make sure then

Mate I honestly don’t want a spin but no one was taking my one thing I’ve won this year from me . Nice idea by the way . 

Guest miller262626
1 minute ago, Rocknrolla said:

Your having a spin its the rules, plus it needs to happen to make the TGC hall of fame!

As the Winner could I nominate someone to have a spin for me ?ill message you a name 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Rocknrolla unfeatured and unpinned this topic