MrUKHackz

Rocknrolla Live On Battle Of Malta Feature Table!!!!

It's my pleasure to announce Rocknrolla will be on the main feature table tonight at 5:30pm with non other than the tennis legend Boris Becker, whats better than this you may ask? I'll tell you, you can watch it here live on TGC!!!

Iv added battle of Malta's twitch channel to our members list and you will see the stream is live as we speak on the homepage over to the right hand side, the event with Borris will start at approx 5:30pm, be there or be square!! Don't forget if you sign in here with your twitch account you can also use the live chat feature while watching from the comfort of the TGC Ronza lounge, get the flying fudge in there folks!

:keeeemon:

44830122_2044023598994062_2594421002838474752_n.thumb.jpg.d11ca9863c6d20ada19ffab3987c7549.jpg

The Battle of Malta live stream will start at 5.30pm this evening, covering the charity Sit n' Go with tennis legend Boris Becker raising funds for Pink October Malta. 

• Like 3
  • Get In There! 1

Guest centipede

they look like they are nearly ready to go now, or are they going to all sit there for another hour?

unfortunately im working and wont be home till gone 11pm!

good luck @Rocknrolla

Guest centipede

whats the odds he plays a couple of hands and then has to switch tables?

Just now, centipede said:

they look like they are nearly ready to go now, or are they going to all sit there for another hour?

good luck @Rocknrolla

Damn European time, well spotted!!!

5 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

It's my pleasure to announce Rocknrolla will be on the main feature table tonight at 5:30pm with non other than the tennis legend Boris Becker, whats better than this you may ask? I'll tell you, you can watch it here live on TGC!!!

Iv added battle of Malta's twitch channel to our members list and you will see the stream is live as we speak on the homepage over to the right hand side, the event with Borris will start at approx 5:30pm, be there or be square!! Don't forget if you sign in here with your twitch account you can also use the live chat feature while watching from the comfort of the TGC Ronza lounge, get the flying fudge in there folks!

:keeeemon:

44830122_2044023598994062_2594421002838474752_n.thumb.jpg.d11ca9863c6d20ada19ffab3987c7549.jpg

The Battle of Malta live stream will start at 5.30pm this evening, covering the charity Sit n' Go with tennis legend Boris Becker raising funds for Pink October Malta. 

Lol!!

Was just going to add some of the action from last night!!!

Did a schedule here for anyone, guess we must be seperated at brain birth Hackz!!

3 minutes ago, centipede said:

good luck @Rocknrolla

Subject to local poker police getting in on the act, sure Hackz will be restreaming it for all anyway ?

• Like 1

Guest centipede

out of interest, is there anyway of recording it and uploading it later to watch? or would the vid be uploaded anywhere? wouldnt mind having a butchers tomorrow when ive got time

9 minutes ago, centipede said:

whats the odds he plays a couple of hands and then has to switch tables?

BOOM!!!

First hand Rolla Aces!

sw-28.png

• Get In There! 1

How can I watch this on my phone I'm at feckin work 

@Blampy go on twitch and search battle

of malta, im recording it and ill download it anyway if you miss it ??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

@Blampy go on twitch and search battle

of malta, im recording it and ill download it anyway if you miss it ??

Aww brilliant mate cheers

I get black screen from here , watching from twitch now.. Don't have clue about poker but I will bang the dealer. just my type  if there is no action soon I will go to xxx site. 

Edited by CherryPi

3 minutes ago, Bangers said:

When did he win that TGC merch ?

IT DOES EXIST then 

Got one of the corner shops to knock it up pre match!!!

Fudging awesome!! Hope the flat cap gives him luck! How is Boris Becker playing thought he was broke ha!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Player1173 said:

Fudging awesome!! Hope the flat cap gives him luck! How is Boris Becker playing thought he was broke ha!

Its not for real money this one, its just for charity and a HOT SEAT to Battle of Malta 2019 to the winner.. all for €10 entry!

They really need to get the table streaming server off the rest of the fibre cable wifi that everyone is using!!!

Its only 720p and just keeps falling over and over!!

Think Paul needs some fishermans friends, he seems to have a tickly cough!!

Can't hear and keep popping in and out of stream but he's doing ok isn't he?