Guest Jake.

Saved by .. Dreamcatcher!!???

Guest Jake.

clearing the balance after a loosing sesion and hit this on dreamcatcher! 7x20!! 

Screenshot 2017-06-13 at 23.11.05.png

Screenshot 2017-06-13 at 23.11.58.png

Guest Jake.

Cheers mate! ive never really been a big fan just usually clear balances on there , this changed my opinion on it though haha

i went through a spell of playing this game , and i do the numbers like you do 5-10-20-40 for low stakes , anyway hit x7 then x7 again , sat there praying on the 3rd spin but sadly hit the 1 , pretty sick to say the least :-(

Nice hit dude. I caught myself a 7x 7x 10 yesterday. Big money. Sometimes DC can be brutal but It made me everything I've ever lost gambling and then some.

When i heard odds are less than roulette i quicky ignored it. But then recently sfarted to play it more. I think most of it is due to,  way more enterteining. And tilting. But when betting small is great fun. It has way more potential than roulette and you can bet on everything , small, but still win big.

Once bet 2 euro on 20.. would never do that, better do it on a two numbers on roulette... but somehow i hit. Then turned 40 to 400.

And i noticed those 2x 7x .. somehow they show up more often than before.. could it be rigged?

But again.. it can land only on 1 or have 10 spins no single 1.. because odds are worse than say 10 red on roulette in a row.

On 07/03/2018 at 05:35, Shades111 said:

i went through a spell of playing this game , and i do the numbers like you do 5-10-20-40 for low stakes , anyway hit x7 then x7 again , sat there praying on the 3rd spin but sadly hit the 1 , pretty sick to say the least :-(

God that is always so painful.