The big introduction topic!

Balzaque

So, instead of everyone making there own introduction topic, i thought it would be easier to have just one big introduction topic where you can introduce yourselves in a reply to this topic! In this way the forum would not be that messy with hundreds of different topics, and other future subtopics in the main ''members area'' will be easier to find. 

That said I'll start 

Name: Bjorn.
Youtube/Twitch username: Bjorn_fct
Sex: Male
Hobby's: Football (FC Twente), Drinking beer, Scuba Diving, Drinking more beer, Playing slots, Drinking another beer, oh and i like food, especially meat!

• Keeemon 1

15 minutes ago, Balzaque said:

So, instead of everyone making an own introduction topic, i thought it would be esier to have just one big introduction topic where you can introduce yourselfs in a replay in this this topic! In this way the forum would not be that messy with hundreds of different topics, and other future subtopics in the main ''members area'' will be esier to find. 

That said I'll start 

Name: Bjorn.
Youtube/Twitch username: Bjorn_fct
Sex: Male
Hobby's: Football (FC Twente), Drinking beer, Scuba Diving, Drinking more beer, Playing slots, Drinking another beer, oh and i like food, especially meat!

You forgot to mention your blood type and shoe size mate!