Jammin Jars Rigged???

MrUKHackz

So Push Gaming have given an official reply, I'll post it here for your perusal, they have also now confirmed the maximum capped win on this game is 20'000x your stake and not unlimited as presumed by the masses 

Hi All,

To understand what has happened in the above video you will need to understand how the game is designed. So here's some background information on Jammin’ Jars.

The game does work by randomly picking a win/loss from an extensive pool of results, as picked up and explained by some of the members here. The wins are represented through cascading symbols, the random giant fruits feature and multiplying wilds, rather than traditional spinning reels. This makes the win sequences very long and therefore makes the game extremely complex mathematically. 

The nature and complexity of creating a well-balanced model for this game, whilst making it enjoyable for players using a typical video slot method are extremely difficult (we would argue impossible). We do not use this method in our reel based video slots.

As the results are selected from a pool of results, what happened on the two streams was highly unlikely as there is a huge amount of possible results for each winning category across the base and bonus rounds, in this case, 1,600x in the base game. The game is certified by a third party (eCOGRA) and runs on a 96.83% RTP.

As the video shows two of exactly the same result, which is incredibly unlikely to happen (1 in over 1.3 million), we understand the suspicions, but as was suggested by some members in this thread we have not and cannot give anyone a result to play through.

• Keeemon 1

Guest Chair Slots

That's that then. Thought that was probably the case. The only question I would have had before reading that response was once a number/ result is picked from the RNG is that result then binned or does it remain in the pot and can be used again? That question has been answered. 

I actually thought there would have thought there would be far more than 1.3 million numbers/ results in the pool but there we go.

They should try using the BTG Megaways system as that would simply not happen.

7 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

1 in 1.3 million chance and it just happens to happen live to two streamers in a week, I'm obviously not saying anything untoward is going on however for some anti streamer clans I hardly think they'll be buying that ha!

You and your abbreviations Paul!

Surely that ACS.. Anti Streamer Clans, has got to be put forward for the TGC top ten tshirt slogans, for your new RollaTee's range for @MrUKHackz to practice sewing with!!

Since JJ launch, a lot of smaller & bigger subscribed streamers, have also hit something, so nothing not random there, however, what is slightly odd, is the math behind the explanation of 1:1.3mil, no idea how that could have been worked out, as the equation behind it, would increase or decrease, depending on how many are playing, how many have started a play, how many have middles a play, how many have ended a play and how many loose VS how many win... eg: LIP - live in play!

The CD clan players hit a good one last month, so what is more interesting is the frequency of wins VS bet ratio VS time played on Jammin Jammy Jars, seems like a very good one to invest in, long term...

54378696_234.png

I think the music is also the best thing about your double video @MrUKHackz !!!!

• Love 1
  • Ha Haa 1
  • Keeemon 1

46 minutes ago, Poker said:

You and your abbreviations Paul!

Surely that ACS.. Anti Streamer Clans, has got to be put forward for the TGC top ten tshirt slogans, for your new RollaTee's range for @MrUKHackz to practice sewing with!!

Since JJ launch, a lot of smaller & bigger subscribed streamers, have also hit something, so nothing not random there, however, what is slightly odd, is the math behind the explanation of 1:1.3mil, no idea how that could have been worked out, as the equation behind it, would increase or decrease, depending on how many are playing, how many have started a play, how many have middles a play, how many have ended a play and how many loose VS how many win... eg: LIP - live in play!

The CD clan players hit a good one last month, so what is more interesting is the frequency of wins VS bet ratio VS time played on Jammin Jammy Jars, seems like a very good one to invest in, long term...

54378696_234.png

I think the music is also the best thing about your double video @MrUKHackz !!!!

Yeah that's what I thought 

• Love 1
  • Keeemon 1

3 hours ago, Chair Slots said:

That's that then. Thought that was probably the case. The only question I would have had before reading that response was once a number/ result is picked from the RNG is that result then binned or does it remain in the pot and can be used again? That question has been answered. 

I actually thought there would have thought there would be far more than 1.3 million numbers/ results in the pool but there we go.

They should try using the BTG Megaways system as that would simply not happen.

The provider states that the odds of that event occuring are 1 in 1.3mio. The provider does not say there are only 1.3mio possible outcomes. The RNG selection could be weighted for example as is often the case.

Guest Chair Slots

But if that exact number was picked out of the pool and there is a 1 in 1.3 million chance of that happening then that means there are 1.3 million different outcomes, no?

4 hours ago, Chair Slots said:

But if that exact number was picked out of the pool and there is a 1 in 1.3 million chance of that happening then that means there are 1.3 million different outcomes, no?

No, they say the chances of TWO people selecting the same result (presumably within a certain period) are 1 in 1.3 million. So the pool is probably actually a lot smaller than that.

On 05/10/2018 at 16:16, Chair Slots said:

No it doesn't unfortunately. Easiest example is to think of a progressive jackpot wheel. There may be 10 different amounts which can be won, however, it is not an equal 1 in 10 chance that you will pick any given value. They create this unbalance by using weighting.

• Keeemon 1

Guest Chair Slots
7 hours ago, PieGamble said:

No it doesn't unfortunately. Easiest example is to think of a progressive jackpot wheel. There may be 10 different amounts which can be won, however, it is not an equal 1 in 10 chance that you will pick any given value. They create this unbalance by using weighting.

My point isn't about the bias of one particular result over another. Obviously the weighting of losing spins over total wins in the pot is where the house edge comes in. I'm talking about an RNG picking a number out of the pool - lets say number 1,234,277 - this happens to be a 1600x hit. That is just as likely to come out as any other number in the pool whether it's a win or a loss. And if there is a 1 in 1.3 mil chance of any particular number being pulled out (forget about the result that's attached to that number), then that means there are 1.3 mil numbers in the pool.