conor mcgregor vs khabib nurmagomedov

Guest Jake.

Never watched an MMA/UFC fight, assume this a top world title fight? The Russian has an impressive record. McGregor is a sorry excuse as a top level sportsman. As a Fighter = good, As a Human Being = Shit. After an amazing action packed fight......I hope Kebab takes him down with the last punch of the last round.

Enjoy the fight gents...if it's any good I'll watch it on youtube tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

Never watched an MMA/UFC fight, assume this a top world title fight? The Russian has an impressive record. McGregor is a sorry excuse as a top level sportsman. As a Fighter = good, As a Human Being = Shit. After an amazing action packed fight......I hope Kebab takes him down with the last punch of the last round.

Enjoy the fight gents...if it's any good I'll watch it on youtube tomorrow.

Fair to say this event will outsell The heavyweight world title fight between fury and wilder at least 2 times over to give you some context!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shades111 said:

just letting people know this fight is NOT on UFC fight pass .

gonna need BT sport or a decent online link , any recommendations ? the ones i use can be a bit shit sometimes .

If your on facebook or twitter they’ll bring up shit loads of good links, just search it in the search bar, had loads of good quality doing it before I got BT

Edited by Brownman24
  • Keeemon 1

Guest centipede

Hope McGregor gets choked out. Hes such a bellend!! Lol

The best links I've ever used are usually on reddit.

I Google reddit soccer streams and reddit nfl  streams and they are usually a perfect picture. I'm sure you could Google reddit boxing or mma streams to get a perfect one

46 minutes ago, Freddy from the hood said:

If somebody got a link for the fight/stream, post it here if its allowed. ( i dont know if the forum can get in problem from illigal links ) Lets help each other out here lol

When is the fight like Our time Fred my G ?

Edited by Bangers

24 minutes ago, Freddy from the hood said:

If anybody has a hard time searching for a free live stream ... i have a site i use regulary for football but i see ufc is on there too. Its decent quality for '' free live stream '' . 

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/713986_ufc_229_prelims/

click the one with the best quality %

WTF Fred my G

It took me to this guy 

Just Joking lol

20180831_044627.jpg

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Freddy from the hood said:

very weird man. i am closing and opening it so much times now. works like a charm. 

Just same thing every time man 

It's Cool I once bought a Large Lazy Boy Sofa and a Silver Audi R8 and used the name Rocknrolla and I'm sitting on the Sofa and the R8 in in my drive So I'll get the McGregor fight with ease 

• Love 1