Jungle Spirit pays on 20p

halfacre100

Guest Miller26
2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Waiting

I deposited £500 at a site about 18 months ago then spunked the lot so I asked chat for a bonus as I had set deposit limits . They gave me £5 ?. I played 50p spins on jungle spirit got the bonus within a couple of spins . Then I chose tigers and hit something like £700 ( can’t remember exactly) I then played various other slots at bigger stakes and got it up to about £2500 ( same again not an exact amount but thereabouts) .

this I where it all started to go wrong. I decided to play for one hat on joker pro at £5 as it was late and was ready to go to bed . It took about £800 off me without giving me one so I upped it to £10 . I got a few hats but it never paid anymore than 10 x . Needless to say I spunked the lot and closed my account with my tail between my legs ??

10 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

I deposited £500 at a site about 18 months ago then spunked the lot so I asked chat for a bonus as I had set deposit limits . They gave me £5 ?. I played 50p spins on jungle spirit got the bonus within a couple of spins . Then I chose tigers and hit something like £700 ( can’t remember exactly) I then played various other slots at bigger stakes and got it up to about £2500 ( same again not an exact amount but thereabouts) .

this I where it all started to go wrong. I decided to play for one hat on joker pro at £5 as it was late and was ready to go to bed . It took about £800 off me without giving me one so I upped it to £10 . I got a few hats but it never paid anymore than 10 x . Needless to say I spunked the lot and closed my account with my tail between my legs ??

I was hoping for a happy ending 

• Keeemon 1

Guest Miller26
9 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

You can't do 50p spins its 40p or 60p but Im saying nothing :Mutley:

Hackz it was 18 months ago I barely know what I did this morning. You can be anal at times ?