Gamers.

Freddy from the hood

PUGB players : We ( some people from forum ) need more teammates to help us get to our first victory... we suck. But its fun. Who got it on PC ( TGC CLAN ) and fuck shit up ? add me on steam :

freddyfromthehoodmyg 

So you can help us. 

Every game we get new team captain.. and they always die first. One time because i shot him dead on accident, but most of the time enemys shoot them. Come join us.. its fun.

PC Master Race!

Nah, kidding. I used to play consoles all the time growing up, but StarCraft ruined all that. The last console game I played from start to finish was probably, man, Metal Gear Solid 2? I remember playing the original PlayStation and getting hardcore in Metal Gear Solid. Then I found out about StarCraft and it was all over. I got heavily into computers and PC gaming. There was a game I play for years called Delta Force 2 by NovaLogic. It's one of those games where you realize that even back in 1999 they had 50 player servers on Dial-Up connections on huge 1000x1000 maps that worked quite well... so why the eff can't they do it now with all the super technology we have? 

These days, when I have time, I still jump into Quake Live (and Quake Champions, but I don't like it as much) and while I can't really put in the time to play StarCraft anymore, I still watch some ASL tournments. 

• 8 months later...
6 minutes ago, Freddy from the hood said:

Any PUBG players on here ? 

I have it.... not played it in a long time however.. also I am pretty old and bad at computer games

1 minute ago, Freddy from the hood said:

I play with someone named Coinshow. He is mid 40. 

If you like it , you can join us anytime.

Can give it a try sometime... I'd probably only play it later in the day however after the kids go to bed.

Great Thread Fred, I don't play much but bought a ps4 a while back, desperately in need of some good games to play, bought some and just didn't like playing them, HORIZON ZERO DAWN, was amazing for me, after that I am struggling to find any thing close, I like the assassins creed games well unity, could not stand blag flag, and now thinking of buying origins or oddessy.

If anyone here is into them kind of games, would love some recommendations. 

• Puke! 1

Right folks, 

I am going to start streaming my gameplay on twitch if any of you wanna watch your all welcome to. The game is warface on PS4 I’m currently in a top 6-7 clan in the world on PS4 it’s a FPS (1st person shooter) 

If any of you could give me a follow on twitch it would be much appreciated ? I ain’t got a clue how to link it here as I’m thick  as fuck ?‍♂️ So I’ll put a  picture up of my twitch username.

782E76A2-A74D-4BE9-818D-1554E478AEE6.png

• Keeemon 1

43 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Right folks, 

I am going to start streaming my gameplay on twitch if any of you wanna watch your all welcome to. The game is warface on PS4 I’m currently in a top 6-7 clan in the world on PS4 it’s a FPS (1st person shooter) 

If any of you could give me a follow on twitch it would be much appreciated ? I ain’t got a clue how to link it here as I’m thick  as fuck ?‍♂️ So I’ll put a  picture up of my twitch username.

782E76A2-A74D-4BE9-818D-1554E478AEE6.png

https://www.twitch.tv/villalad26

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

I’m on for an afternoon session if any of you want to come n watch the links further up this thread plus I could do with some views lol and maybe a few follows ??

Will give it a whirl Villa Lad, no idea what will be going on mind ?

• 3 months later...