League Winners Win Prizes, Thoughts??

So I was thinking of creating a wheel with a load of different type of prizes on it, maybe even some dud ones. Whenever someone wins say one of the horse racing cups or say gets the most points in a month in the crunchy nut football league they get a spin which I would do live on stream. I don't want to take away the main prize of winning the comps which is the bragging rights but thought this would be a bit of added fun, plus I can see people being less enthused about their selections in the league as the season goes on when they are bottom (I'm currently top). Could also add this to the poker league or even to the people that organise these cups as well as it takes time to do these.

I can appreciate some people don't gamble anymore so not sure if this would then put you off as it could maybe seen as a bit of a gamble? Maybe no prizes of winning free bets or anything is a good or bad idea?

So far for the wheel I thought of the following non gambling prizes -  TGC t-shirt, TGC hoody, Amazon voucher, charity donation, 1 year subscription to magazine of your choice, vegan hamper, Ron Zacapa. Will think of a lot more just wanted to get thoughts before I tax the brain too much, I also like the idea of having a pot on the wheel that is cash and can go up every time someone doesn't hit it or even a star prize?

• Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 3

18 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

So I was thinking of creating a wheel with a load of different type of prizes on it, maybe even some dud ones. Whenever someone wins say one of the horse racing cups or say gets the most points in a month in the crunchy nut football league they get a spin which I would do live on stream. I don't want to take away the main prize of winning the comps which is the bragging rights but thought this would be a bit of added fun, plus I can see people being less enthused about their selections in the league as the season goes on when they are bottom (I'm currently top). Could also add this to the poker league or even to the people that organise these cups as well as it takes time to do these.

I can appreciate some people don't gamble anymore so not sure if this would then put you off as it could maybe seen as a bit of a gamble? Maybe no prizes of winning free bets or anything is a good or bad idea?

So far for the wheel I thought of the following non gambling prizes -  TGC t-shirt, TGC hoody, Amazon voucher, charity donation, 1 year subscription to magazine of your choice, vegan hamper, Ron Zacapa. Will think of a lot more just wanted to get thoughts before I tax the brain too much, I also like the idea of having a pot on the wheel that is cash and can go up every time someone doesn't hit it or even a star prize?

Ummm joint top mon ami

• Love 1

"Erm, Hello.... Is this the newsagents?"

"Yes Sir"

"Erm.... My names Paul and I would like to buy a year long subscription for a magazine"

"Okay Sir... What magazine would you like?"

"Erm... its a bit embarrassing" 

"Go ahead...."

"Extreme Granny Shaggers.... but erm, its not for me, its for me mate Blampy"

"Sure Sir........"

18 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

NO

Vegan hamper should be more like a

7 Course Vegan masterclass cooked by no more than 1000x Michelin star legend Paul N'rolla accompanied with fine ronza's.

Throughout your time with the legend he will guide you through some of his award winning YouTube dishes, that has made his Vegan channel the most sought after in Youtube history.

Edited by therealwintersoldier
  • Love 2

Guest Miller26
21 minutes ago, Denman said:

"Erm, Hello.... Is this the newsagents?"

"Yes Sir"

"Erm.... My names Paul and I would like to buy a year long subscription for a magazine"

"Okay Sir... What magazine would you like?"

"Erm... its a bit embarrassing" 

"Go ahead...."

"Extreme Granny Shaggers.... but erm, its not for me, its for me mate Blampy"

"Sure Sir........"

Extremely granny shaggers , brilliant ??

Guest centipede

Great idea. 

Maybe booby prizes like a finger of fudge or a watford fc dvd of greatest goals or something.

or what was that 80s kids show where they used to win a cabbage?!

Or maybe edible undies

4 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

Sounds like a really good idea.. BUT I personally feel, that due to my extensive footballing expertise and knowledge, both on and off the pitch, that my advantage, as can be seen over the 5 weeks of the @Crunchienut tournament, would discourage others from entering in the future...

So as long as you use THIS wheel in your on stream draws, to pick the winners for all the Xtra Rolla-Goodies I am sure that everyone will forgive me, in clearing house, on every football match result to date... :laughtilt:

pokerw.gif

• Love 6

Guest Miller26
10 minutes ago, Poker said:

Sounds like a really good idea.. BUT I personally feel, that due to my extensive footballing expertise and knowledge, both on and off the pitch, that my advantage, as can be seen over the 5 weeks of the @Crunchienut tournament, would discourage others from entering in the future...

So as long as you use THIS wheel in your on stream draws, to pick the winners for all the Xtra Rolla-Goodies I am sure that everyone will forgive me, in clearing house, on every football match result to date... :laughtilt:

pokerw.gif

Genius poker absolute genius ??

Guest Miller26
27 minutes ago, pillzandskillz said:

To be honest , i'd love a hat ? The gambling community flatcap or baseball cap. I don't normally get involved in competitions though , brings out the worst in me and i'll start calling everyone cunts if i loose. 

I want the hoodie mate but my luck is that rotten it would probably get lost in the post ?

Sounds great mate, as you said we need to be careful regarding compulsive gamblers, many stop all forms of gambling, this can include things such as winner stays on at pool, or coin tossing for decision making, l realise its sounds almost petty or silly, but it can be of great importance to the recovering addict. 

• Keeemon 1

6 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

Not that am going to win, but just in case, as a recovering alcoholic please ffs don't send me the Ron Zacapa ??

• Keeemon 1

6 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

WONDERFUL IDEA...........   A christmas Hamper ...... or a bottle of Cognac, preferably Hennessy or Hine.  A One Night stay in London..... A day at the races.... An evening of good food at a local restaurant.....  A  TGC day out ......etc

• Keeemon 2

2 hours ago, Miller26 said:

We could have one of your £40 bonuses as a booby prize 

Now that IS a brilliant idea Miller.. not the fact it is a booby prize, but the fact it is already money that has been spent, it is not any gamblers money in the forums, so no need to feel as though they need to win and the person who @Rocknrolla new wheel decide chooses, could (with a little help) actually play the bonus live!!