Little things that CHEER you UP

Bangers

1 hour ago, Rubbyslippers said:

When i wake up in the morning are realize i managed to cash out (it was not a dream )  i actually cashed out before donking a huge amount of money off , been long long  time so im just a miserable twat but one day ..............

It can be done

It is real money not just a figure on the screen 

• Keeemon 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, david1111 said:

It was all the rage that look in the 70s for the ladies. Tartan everywhere 

I still remember me and my sister getting bought all the gear and having to wear it all on that summer holiday to some caravan site,  white trousers and top with red tartan 3 inch piping edge round everything 

I must have cried 70% of that journey 

And both my parents wonder why I have voices in my head 

2 hours ago, selliott said:

Not gonna judge whatsoever. Looking at what the people wear now, maybe what was going on back then wasn't so bad.

See that's the reason why I don't like getting rid of any gear, fashions return and when they do i just dust off the flares and go 

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Bangers said:

I still remember me and my sister getting bought all the gear and having to wear it all on that summer holiday to some caravan site,  white trousers and top with red tartan 3 inch piping edge round everything 

I must have cried 70% of that journey 

And both my parents wonder why I have voices in my head 

Exactly same. My older sister walking out in middle of summer wearing a tartan scarf 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was in Poundland on Friday to see if they had any nice dinners and when i was standing waiting to get served i noticed the nice young girl in-front of me had a pregnancy test in her basket, i wasn't being noisy or anything as i was just day dreaming looking down if I'm honest.

BUT then i thought in my head that how reliable is a test from Poundland lol

We then just kind of looked at each other and i just gave one of those............................I'm not judging smiles at her 

She just looked at her basket and looked at me and said...............................Weeell I'm only gonna piss on it 

• Love 2

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...