Little things that CHEER you UP

Bangers

11 hours ago, Solario333 said:

In the 70s I could be persuaded to drink an amontillado  ...... or maybe a Bristol Cream !!

But once I tasted fine brandy that was it .......... 

Amontillado, had to fucking Google that as well. @Solario333 your far too refined to be on the same forum as a gutter snipe like myself. 

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Amontillado, had to fucking Google that as well. @Solario333 your far too refined to be on the same forum as a gutter snipe like myself. 

we all share the same journey and have much to offer .... I have learned much on this forum .... we should celebrate life and enjoy the moment .  People are the centre of my life -- all people .

• Puke! 3
  • Keeemon 2

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, 1pstaker said:

As some of you know, my eldest daughter is the Cork Senior Camogie goalkeeper. Another proud moment earlier this week when it was announced she will be leading the team as Captain in the new season. 🙂  

https://www.echolive.ie/corksport/arid-40779261.html

Great news hardman, maybe I will understand the rules a bit better next time I watch.

18 hours ago, 1pstaker said:

As some of you know, my eldest daughter is the Cork Senior Camogie goalkeeper. Another proud moment earlier this week when it was announced she will be leading the team as Captain in the new season. 🙂  

https://www.echolive.ie/corksport/arid-40779261.html

38 years ago my young lady ( Irish ) played camogie in London -- its a very dangerous game !! before we came down to Surrey !! 

Edited by Solario333
  • Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, Blacko said:

Thank fuck they don’t play it in Glasgow, couldn’t face coming back from the pub pished only to confront the wife crashing one of those big wooden sticks off my skull.

Judging by her picture I’d be more worried if she had a spade in the back garden than getting a wooden stick smashed off ya heid 

• Love 4

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...