Marky147

Hello, TGC :)

Hi everyone,

Got here through seeing Rocknrolla's Twitch/Youtube channel, and thought I'd sign up.

I've been messing around with slots for a couple years, now that I don't have the patience to play online poker anymore.

Love racing, especially Cheltenham, and try to slip out to the states for the WSOP every summer.

Be lucky, ladies and gents 🙂

• Like 3
  • Get In There! 1
  • Love 1

Welcome to the site

More race fans is just what we need so great reading that, I was at Cheltenham last year and was popping my cherry, some place and a life long box TICKED!

Only backed the one winner but it was the best priced horse on the results card, Artic Fire at BOOOM 25/1 

Any horse racing info or opinion is always appreciated over on the Today's Selection thread I'm sure you'l find your way

I once killed Two police officers with a Golf Club and stole their Car 

GTA - Hell of a Game 

Edited by Bangers
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Welcome to the site

More race fans is just what we need so great reading that, I was at Cheltenham last year and was popping my cherry, some place and a life long box TICKED!

Only backed the one winner but it was the best priced horse on the results card, Artic Fire at BOOOM 25/1 

Any horse racing info or opinion is always appreciated over on the Today's Selection thread I'm sure you'l find your way

I once killed Two police officers with a Golf Club and stole their Car 

GTA - Hell of a Game 

I've only been once, in 2006, and back then I was just interested in drinking, not racing. We had a box, with people serving us drinks at the table all day, and I don't even remember the name of one horse that ran!

I love racing, but I'll never claim to be any good at punting 😄

Was on Arctic the year he came 2nd in the CH, lovely horse.

For 2 of the last 3 years, 4 of us have gotten a villa out in Tenerife for the week, and just plotted up there chilling out. Better weather, and probably still cheaper than a week in Cheltenham.

As for GTA, I never was any good at that...

23 minutes ago, Marky147 said:

I've only been once, in 2006, and back then I was just interested in drinking, not racing. We had a box, with people serving us drinks at the table all day, and I don't even remember the name of one horse that ran!

I love racing, but I'll never claim to be any good at punting 😄

Was on Arctic the year he came 2nd in the CH, lovely horse.

For 2 of the last 3 years, 4 of us have gotten a villa out in Tenerife for the week, and just plotted up there chilling out. Better weather, and probably still cheaper than a week in Cheltenham.

As for GTA, I never was any good at that...

The Villa scenario sounds amazing, can just picture that, Loved meeting up with mates for the festival but all married now and not ALLOWED to come, just giving them a few years, they'l be back lol

Love all racing but the National hunt is my thing,  Christmas for me is all about the King George, feck the gifts, I open gifts AFTER the King George 

Anyway enjoy yur stay man, good site with some awesome people 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bangers said:

The Villa scenario sounds amazing, can just picture that, Loved meeting up with mates for the festival but all married now and not ALLOWED to come, just giving them a few years, they'l be back lol

Love all racing but the National hunt is my thing,  Christmas for me is all about the King George, feck the gifts, I open gifts AFTER the King George 

Anyway enjoy yur stay man, good site with some awesome people 

It's blinding, and nice having your own pool/hot-tub/bbq etc.

Don't have to worry about kids and idiots running around everywhere. Well, other than us, that is!

I'm the same, love NH racing, and gamble on it all. I loved the King George last year especially, as Might Bite is one of my favourite horses, and was gutted how shit the weather was over Cheltenham.

If there is gambling about, you can never go far wrong 🙂

• Like 1