DREAMS

david1111

24 minutes ago, Douvan said:

For months on end I used to have a dream where I looking out of the kitchen window and saw some dwarves on the garden, like the ones from The Hobbit...all bearded up and shit. I could hear the singing a song about how they were going to kill me...stab and slash etc whatever it was. 

Whilst running away I would do that mega slow run down the steps like I was floating and I always woke up as I got to bottom step...

Sounds like one of my shrooms trips 

• Keeemon 1

1 minute ago, Douvan said:

Tripping is fun. I remember watching a fight starting Ryu and Zangief from Street Fighter 2 outside a post office. 

Always mind taking a really good tab and going to see Ghostbusters, marshmallow man scene was epic 

• Love 1

• 3 months later...

Had a bonkers weird real dream last night that @Blampy was in the final of The Great British Bake Off 

Sadly he came second and was beat in a photo finish by Anthea Turner 

My new Doc did say a few weeks back I would get side effects with these new meds but wasn't expecting a dream like that and I only hear the voices on a Wednesday and Friday. 

Bonkers mental 

• Ha Haa 1

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I thought of you today @david1111 when I passed the Christmas tree in the city on my way home. Made smile about your love of Christmas 🎄 
The mind is like a filing system, past, present, hopes and fears that show up so randomly in dreams. I have some nightly epics that I wake up from and think what the actual fuck 😂 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Cheryl T said:

I thought of you today @david1111 when I passed the Christmas tree in the city on my way home. Made smile about your love of Christmas 🎄 
The mind is like a filing system, past, present, hopes and fears that show so up randomly in dreams. I have some nightly epics that I wake up from and think what the actual fuck 😂 

Well here's the thread to share🎅

1 minute ago, Cheryl T said:

The mind is like a filing system, past, present, hopes and fears that show so up randomly in dreams. I have some nightly epics that I wake up from and think what the actual fuck 😂 

Is Ole Blacko in that filing cabinet 🧐

• Love 1

• 1 year later...

Not every night but most I do have not only a dream but they can be freakishly real, nightmares are very rare but if I want one of them on-tap I can always take a trip to Ladjokes or BillyHills.

AnyWHO - Had a dream last night two random slot machines were back to back on a street, the cabinets were kind of more like yur old skool space invader style cabinets, I remember all the digits being really bright and a lot of people about but nobody was playing them, I had exactly £200 on me and decided to put £100 in each machine at the exact same time and then hit start, the credit on one was going down rapid but the other much slower, people were sitting about on the road and pavement all talking and just as the credit fully ran out on one machine the bonus landed on the other, I remember it was just 6 spins so I pressed the button and it started doing it's thing,  I can't remember the exact winning figure but it was something like 43p and I started walking up and down saying ....Feck these things I'll never play them ever again. 

In the distance I could see a man walking towards me and he was eating a big baguette, he had grey hair and glasses and had a really nice dog, he finished his baguette and put in 10 £1 coins and started playing, I was holding his dog telling him how bad they were but he just ignored me, with £1 credit left the bonus landed - Just 3 spins, all three spins paid 1k each and he pressed a button and his ticket came out £3000 

He took his dog and walked away, I was shaking my head while saying ...........What are the chances of that ? 

A girl who was sitting on the curb drinking a glass of wine said ..

That's King Tinker  

Edited by Bangers
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Not every night but most I do have not only a dream but they can be freakishly real, nightmares are very rare but if I want one of them on-tap I can always take a trip to Ladjokes or BillyHills.

AnyWHO - Had a dream last night two random slot machines were back to back on a street, the cabinets were kind of more like yur old skool space invader style cabinets, I remember all the digits being really bright and a lot of people about but nobody was playing them, I had exactly £200 on me and decided to put £100 in each machine at the exact same time and then hit start, the credit on one was going down rapid but the other much slower, people were sitting about on the road and pavement all talking and just as the credit fully ran out on one machine the bonus landed on the other, I remember it was just 6 spins so I pressed the button and it started doing it's thing,  I can't remember the exact winning figure but it was something like 43p and I started walking up and down saying ....Feck these things I'll never play them ever again. 

In the distance I could see a man walking towards me and he was eating a big baguette, he had grey hair and glasses and had a really nice dog, he finished his baguette and put in 10 £1 coins and started playing, I was holding his dog telling him how bad they were but he just ignored me, with £1 credit left the bonus landed - Just 3 spins, all three spins paid 1k each and he pressed a button and his ticket came out £3000 

He took his dog and walked away, I was shaking my head while saying ...........What are the chances of that ? 

A girl who was sitting on the curb drinking a glass of wine said ..

That's King Tinker  

No chance king tinker was walking a dug, not possible with a dolly bird on each arm… dolly bird 😂, showing my age over here.

• Love 1

• 3 months later...

As said early on in this thread if I get ideal conditions I've always been been a very heavy sleeper and what dreams I have are crazy real.  I had a dream last night I was a jockey in a chase race, it was me against Barry Geraghty in a two horse race and for some strange reason my helmet and silks etc were all bright white, the trainer told me I had a great chance even though Barry Geraghty was on the very warm Fav and his ride was trained by Nicky Henderson. 

Some random girl came over to me in the parade ring wanting to talk me over through some race tactics etc but all I wanted to do was get on with the race, I headed down to post and was feeling super confident even having some banter with Barry on the way down to the start,  as we arrived at the start one lone figure was standing and as we were getting prepared to race the lone figure said he was a bookmaker and he knew I had  a great chance of turning over the very warm Fav and that if I flung the race he'd put 100k into my bank account seconds after the race. 

I just remember going around him and talking with him as the starter looked at his watch and started to gesture for us to approach the tape 

I woke up what with all the Gulls around my area and looked at the clock and it was only 04:53 

It was extremely real and I lay thinking about it or what it meant for easily 20 mins 

• Keeemon 2

4 minutes ago, david1111 said:

@Bangers

So did you throw the race or what

Just as the tape went up I woke up fella 

Was weird as hell and bonkers real 

Gulls about my area are nuts in the morning, lots of nests etc around and they are mega loud, some are swooping on you now as you attempt to leave the street 

1 minute ago, Bangers said:

Just as the tape went up I woke up fella 

Was weird as hell and bonkers real 

Gulls about my area are nuts in the morning, lots of nests etc around and they are mega loud, some are swooping on you now as you attempt to leave the street 

So I would say you have a deep untouched fear of gulls which you tried to unconsciously hide by introducing your love of horse racing prior to sleep.

My first analysis is always free

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Seriously though, I guess it must mean something but.....

I keep getting a recurring dream my pal and his Mrs win the lottery and show up at my house both wearing white driving a white car 

I keep telling them to do the lottery lol