Little things that PISS you OFF

Bangers

6 hours ago, Jok3st3r said:

Sorry to hear about your dad @Bangershope you have all the support you need round you. 

Thankyou 

Keeping busy just doing whatever has been key,  distract the mind as much as possible,  little daft memories do suddenly pop into my head, revisiting his house in the near future will be a tad strange. 

Had a couple of weird dreams too. 

Life is strange at times,  we'll all go at some stage. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

THREE 

As in the phone company 

Since I got shafted many years ago by Orange who started taking money out my account as they liked ''sometimes twice PM'' and bailiffs getting involved I've always been PAYG 

PAYG means I'm in control, I despise direct debts.

Anyway been with THREE for years without any issues, topped up every 30 days, Problems = Zero 

Then they changed it all, now topping up is a massive pain in the arse, you need an account now and when my data pack runs out after the 30 days and I log-in it's never the same, EVERYTHING is geared around . . . .  A NEW Phone,  or A NEW SIM Card. or some NEW Flash looking Deal. 

I don't FUCKIN NEED Unlimited DATA,  I don't FUCKIN NEED a NEW PHONE, and NO I DON'T NEED OR WANT A NEW FUCKIN SIM Card,  I HAVE ONE I GOT FROM YOU fudger's! 

All i want to do . . . . .  is top fuckin up without the veins in my neck rubbing my ears. 

Edited by Bangers
  • Ha Haa 1

10 minutes ago, Bangers said:

THREE 

As in the phone company 

Since I got shafted many years ago by Orange who started taking money out my account as they liked ''sometimes twice PM'' and bailiffs getting involved I've always been PAYG 

PAYG means I'm in control, I despise direct debts.

Anyway been with THREE for years without any issues, topped up every 30 days, Problems = Zero 

Then they changed it all, now topping up is a massive pain in the arse, you need an account now and when my data pack runs out after the 30 days and I log-in it's never the same, EVERYTHING is geared around . . . .  A NEW Phone,  or A NEW SIM Card. or some NEW Flash looking Deal. 

I don't FUCKIN NEED Unlimited DATA,  I don't FUCKIN NEED a NEW PHONE, and NO I DON'T NEED OR WANT A NEW FUCKIN SIM Card,  I HAVE ONE I GOT FROM YOU fudger's! 

All i want to do . . . . .  is top fuckin up without the veins in my neck rubbing my ears. 

I am with Three but use very little credit and so only used to top up every six months on PAYG.   They then decided that they wanted me to top up every month  and if i did not they would take the credit  but if I topped up they would recredit the money for an extra month and then deduct it at the end of the next month.  I found a charity website to donate by text and so would donate it rather than them nick it off me,  Funny enough after about 3 months of this  I have had no credit removed

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I am with Three but use very little credit and so only used to top up every six months on PAYG.   They then decided that they wanted me to top up every month  and if i did not they would take the credit  but if I topped up they would recredit the money for an extra month and then deduct it at the end of the next month.  I found a charity website to donate by text and so would donate it rather than them nick it off me,  Funny enough after about 3 months of this  I have had no credit removed

Certain technology does my head in,  the very 2nd you get that msg that says . . . . .  We're Upgrading!  -  You know it spells trouble. 

People do adapt to the same things or set up's 

Same with Supermarkets,  OH OH OH We've changed everything,  GREAT!  Just Brilliant!   SOOOO where is the FK'n Spam NOW then ? 

3 hours ago, david1111 said:

Council charging £46.00 for removing garden waste from green bin.

I don't think so

We have a separate Brown bin up here and you pay £40 per season,  think it's ten uplifts,  March to November 

1 hour ago, Bangers said:

We have a separate Brown bin up here and you pay £40 per season,  think it's ten uplifts,  March to November 

We’re actually paying for grass cuttings to be composted and sold on!!!!, what a fucking swizz.

• Agree 2

23 hours ago, Bangers said:

Yeah that is per season but I would only use it once.

Maybe I could unload my shit into the bonanza abyss. I must own some of that now

Scottish water radio campaign to preserve water. Try to help out they say, instead of watering the garden with a hose try using a watering can… well here’s the good news love.. we neither need to use a hose or a watering can as it’s pissed of rain every day of the fucking Summer. Try building bigger fucking reservoirs ya shower of doss runts.

• Ha Haa 1

17 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Scottish water radio campaign to preserve water. Try to help out they say, instead of watering the garden with a hose try using a watering can… well here’s the good news love.. we neither need to use a hose or a watering can as it’s pissed of rain every day of the fucking Summer. Try building bigger fucking reservoirs ya shower of doss runts.

Or try repairing the pipes that lose half of the water on the way to the tap

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Those people that spend a fortune on their house gardens, BUT they are never in the FK'n garden 

Same with those conservatories, every new one that gets built appears bigger than the house next doors 

Ever see a FK'r sit in one ? 

All for show!

You ever sat in one in summer. So hot you could manage maybe one minute