Little things that PISS you OFF

Bangers

3 hours ago, Poker said:

Move next do to @Rocknrolla bngrs, you will never have that problem with his Lawn!!!

LTTPYO:

1: the whole of the UK's ISP providers, for the appalling excuse, for having the worst Broadband & Fibre internet on the Planet!

2: picking up a 26g bag of pickled onion monster mash crisps, buying said 26g bag of pickled onion monster mash crisps, then opening them, to find 16g's of pickled onion monster mash crisps in the BAG!

3: sitting on the last table but one, in a very long poker tournament and EVERY other single player left, takes the full clock time to decide their next bet, even though they have lost!

4: flies, all variants!

5: the wait time on my pre-ordered, bulk supply of RTX 2080Ti cards!

Plus plenty more.. ?

Get it all out Brother, get it all out 

• Keeemon 1

Fat or Obese people that wear nothing but sports gear 

Female joggers but i can pass them and I'm walking, those types that have a top tied around their waste hiding that fat arse they are so conscious about,  but Kim Kardashian has a fat arse so i thought she made them a new trend 

Edited by Bangers
  • Love 1

People that ask stupid Questions 

Example - Was in a local take away ''visited over many years but refusing to go back''  1 member of staff is on the ball but the rest are stone faced bastards,  So I'm standing waiting to be served but stone-face is on the phone and taking orders and I seem fuckin INVISIBLE .........................Why not take the order form the person ''ME'' who is STANDING IN the fuckin shop instead of PRIORITIZING the nugget on the phone.

ANYWAY eventually gets to me and asks what he can get me, he asks in the nature of a Sloth on fuckin Heroine i say ........................A Large Chicken Pakora with Salad, And a large Shish Kebab also with salad.

He looks back at me and says........................................Together! 

No ya fucking muppet give me the Chicken Pakora today and I'll drop back in on Christmas fuckin Eve for the Shish Kebab 

• Love 5

2 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Casumo when you are on tilt and losing a fortune, I don't give a shit what colour nappy my little cartoon guy has on or what imaginary planet his imaginary spaceship is headed towards, all I care about is my balance getting hammered.

I hear Ya man 

• Keeemon 1

On 19/08/2018 at 22:02, Bangers said:

When after a good look around you finally find a working ATM Machine but as you arrive at it someone walks up and is at it first, No problem they won't be long you think, then you watch them take out card after card after card and check the entire family and friends bank account balance

You only want out £10 or £20

Or the person in the Garage forecourt that can see you waiting to get to fuel but they pop the bonnet and begin a full major service of their vehicle 

I call the people that spend all day at the ATM inserting card after card and never taking out any money "programmers" as it's more like they are programming the terminal than doing anything else, what kept you - I got stuck behind a programmer.

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I call the people that spend all day at the ATM inserting card after card and never taking out any money "programmers" as it's more like they are programming the terminal than doing anything else, what kept you - I got stuck behind a programmer.

I just call them FUCKWITS or FUCK-NUTS 

• Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, Bangers said:

Sounds like he has the builders in and spending all that cash from the people that signed up chasing part of that dream 

he is a bullshitter makes things up and dont trust the twat ,finding it hard now he cant get on youtube to con people 

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, cant_moaning said:

My neighbors put the music super loud while i am watching something ... Or even worse ... while i am sleeping at 4 am... ?

Yeh i hear ya man

A Good pal of mine is having major probs with his new neighbors, daft fuckin teens that think we haven't been there seen it done it, one of them even semi mumbled over to him about getting stabbed

Fuckin plums the lot of them running with the pack for a little protection   

• Keeemon 1