Little things that PISS you OFF

Bangers

We all have them, those little things that PISS you OFF 

Holding open that door, when the fuck did that STOP ? I was never an angel when i was younger BUT i was still brung up with manners and would NEVER let that door go on ANYONE, but these days people just seem so wrapped up in their own wee selfish carefree fuck you Jack World.

Example was walking out an Esso garage the other day and had a 2L bottle of Orange in each hand, a woman that had been getting fuel is on her way IN as I'm heading OUT, she's at door before me and just walks in and lets door go as I'm fucking standing, I obviously told her she was one IGNORANT BASTARD,  Come on people with NO SPATIAL awareness it's not fuckin rocket science. 

Loving Dog Owners that don't pick up DOG SHIT,  Now they must have known when they got that dog it would come with the very BASIC RESPONSIBILITY of taking a bag with you every time you walk out the door with the dog so you can pick up it's shit, So may muppets about where i live walking about CONVENIENTLY glued to their phone while the dog or in some cases dogs walk behind them and shit, OH I've not noticed my dogs shit on the path as i was busy on facebook checking if anyone thought i was important.  

Edited by Bangers
  • Keeemon 6

7 minutes ago, Bangers said:

We all have them, those little things that PISS you OFF 

Holding open that door, when the fuck did that STOP ? I was never an angel when i was younger BUT i was still brung up with manners and would NEVER let that door go on ANYONE, but these days people just seem so wrapped up in their own wee selfish carefree fuck you Jack World.

Example was walking out an Esso garage the other day and had a 2L bottle of Orange in each hand, a woman that had been getting fuel is on her way IN as I'm heading OUT, she's at door before me and just walks in and lets door go as I'm fucking standing, I obviously told her she was one IGNORANT BASTARD,  Come on people with NO SPATIAL awareness it's not fuckin rocket science. 

Loving Dog Owners that don't pick up DOG SHIT,  Now they must have known when they got that dog it would come with the very BASIC RESPONSIBILITY of taking a bag with you every time you walk out the door with the dog so you can pick up it's shit, So may muppets about where i live walking about CONVENIENTLY glued to their phone while the dog or in some cases dogs walk behind them and shit, OH I've not noticed my dogs shit on the path as i was busy on facebook checking if anyone thought i was important.  

Not really a fan of negative people who moan all the time myself

• Love 3

1 minute ago, Brownman24 said:

Not really a fan of negative people who moan all the time myself

You're RIGHT mate, i should just accept that door in my face as i attempt to wipe the shit off my shoe, that sounds a much happier positive place to be 

I had those people all wrong 

20 minutes ago, Bangers said:

You're RIGHT mate, i should just accept that door in my face as i attempt to wipe the shit off my shoe, that sounds a much happier positive place to be 

I had those people all wrong 

I thought you asked a question to forum members. I gave my answer which wasn’t exclusive to you. Unfortunately your not that important to me yet mate.

* When i order scampi and don't get LEMON

* when i buy a bonus (white rabbit) and it pays less than you paid ,,, and it plays a happy tune at end , wtf were the programmers thinking , being trolled by a slot !!

* SUPERMARKETS  using tactics to scam people ,, everything getting smaller while prices go up

* COUNCIL TAX  being forced to pay for things i never use and if i dont pay i will be jailed

* COURIERS  putting items in bin because they can not be bothered to re-deliver

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 2

The only thing that pisses me off that springs to mind is bad drivers, they seem to be attracted to me like a magnet, everywhere I go I have the one person who cannot drive in front of me.

It almost feels like the Truman show sometimes, "hackz is coming, pull out, pull out, go go go"

I just try to think happy thoughts and listen to the radio but deep inside I'm picturing myself ramming them off the road while howling with laughter like Im in Mad Max :FeelsRollaMan:

• Love 4

11 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

The only thing that pisses me off that springs to mind is bad drivers, they seem to be attracted to me like a magnet, everywhere I go I have the one person who cannot drive in front of me.

It almost feels like the Truman show sometimes, "hackz is coming, pull out, pull out, go go go"

I just try to think happy thoughts and listen to the radio but deep inside I'm picturing myself ramming them off the road while howling with laughter like Im in Mad Max :FeelsRollaMan:

Bad driver's, like bad poker players, you never meet them ?

4 hours ago, h0tsh0t87 said:

Omg I just got what he meant like 3 days later lol cheeky git 

here is whst pisses me off 

people who tries to get everyone to like them . And if someone doesn't like them they have Sly digs and when they get slagged back they play the victim. Not only that they give a smart arse reply but don't have the bottle to tag me hoping I don't reply 

The type of people who support a shite team and slag a countries football - Celtic are won the treble two years in a row and took in 40 million in 2 years and also unbeaten in all Scottish competitions for a year . Villa on the other hand took in 50-100 million in one year won fuck all and are shiteeeeee

celtic have a bigger fan base than villa aswell that's crazy a team with a fraction of the money from Scotland a bigger fan base than villa . If you wear a Celtic top abroad people greet you , if you were a villa top abroad you get slapped 

now you will come and slag Scottish football but remeber Wigan came to Scotland and got pumped by rangers reserves  ( scotlands 3/4 best team ) not only that the Wigan fans got slapped about aswell ??

we we all know Scottish football is bad but the championship is worse use make more a year in tv rights etc than double treble winners make in 2 haha and use are still shite 

use beat us to John McGinn but that's because Celtic were stingy with there money and never expected anyone else to bid but agaian If Celtic signed him he was a player of the future he would not have been in the first 11 ..... goes to villa this big championship team and gets a game every week ???

but to sum this rant up it's very simple @VillaLad mum should have swallowed 

3 days to get it what an absolute whopper you are and then you feel that stupid you feel the need to write a massive reply to try and cover the shame your so fucking thick ???? WATP

Some prick in the supermarket see's me behind them and i'm way to polite to say can i just go in front i only have one item , so they just carry on processing a 400 quid shop whilst im stood there with a loaf of fucking bread , there is a special place in hell for these dickheads and the devil is waiting with his pitch fork and no fucking lube. 

• Love 2

When after a good look around you finally find a working ATM Machine but as you arrive at it someone walks up and is at it first, No problem they won't be long you think, then you watch them take out card after card after card and check the entire family and friends bank account balance

You only want out £10 or £20

Or the person in the Garage forecourt that can see you waiting to get to fuel but they pop the bonnet and begin a full major service of their vehicle 

• Love 3

On 19/08/2018 at 16:52, Bangers said:

The family next door that cut a small front lawn for HOURS

Move next do to @Rocknrolla bngrs, you will never have that problem with his Lawn!!!

LTTPYO:

1: the whole of the UK's ISP providers, for the appalling excuse, for having the worst Broadband & Fibre internet on the Planet!

2: picking up a 26g bag of pickled onion monster mash crisps, buying said 26g bag of pickled onion monster mash crisps, then opening them, to find 16g's of pickled onion monster mash crisps in the BAG!

3: sitting on the last table but one, in a very long poker tournament and EVERY other single player left, takes the full clock time to decide their next bet, even though they have lost!

4: flies, all variants!

5: the wait time on my pre-ordered, bulk supply of RTX 2080Ti cards!

Plus plenty more.. ?

• Love 2