Little things that PISS you OFF

Bangers

1 hour ago, Bangers said:

How did this world get by without leaf blowers ? 

Always seems to be 2 or 3 fudgers walking around this area with leaf blowers 

The most pointless things invented what’s the point blowing leaves from 1 place to another 🤦‍♂️

• 5 months later...

Nescafe Dolce Gusto

Mrs W bought me a new coffee machine last week - leaks water due to a faulty gasket on the water tank. Contacted amazon, they sent me direct to Dolce. Contact dolce and say this tank is flooding my office so can i have a new one please - yes of course you can but you have to pay for it. Apparently the water tank is not covered as part of the guarantee which is pretty piss poor and put me in a foul mood for the rest of the day

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, andywilliams11872 said:

Nescafe Dolce Gusto

Mrs W bought me a new coffee machine last week - leaks water due to a faulty gasket on the water tank. Contacted amazon, they sent me direct to Dolce. Contact dolce and say this tank is flooding my office so can i have a new one please - yes of course you can but you have to pay for it. Apparently the water tank is not covered as part of the guarantee which is pretty piss poor and put me in a foul mood for the rest of the day

Sounds like the only thing you can do is leave a 1 🌟 and scathing review about the product and upload the pictures with it. You might get a response that way from Amazon or the seller to try and rectify it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, andywilliams11872 said:

Nescafe Dolce Gusto

That’s god paying you back for the snippy irn bru comment yesterday hardman.. anyway offices are for working in, not sitting guzzling coffee all day. Another bone idle, workshy TGC member 🙄

p.s. it takes two minutes to stick a kettle on and make coffee.

• Love 2

2 hours ago, Blacko said:

That’s god paying you back for the snippy irn bru comment yesterday hardman.. anyway offices are for working in, not sitting guzzling coffee all day. Another bone idle, workshy TGC member 🙄

p.s. it takes two minutes to stick a kettle on and make coffee.

I agree it only takes two minutes - but Shelley gets annoyed with me coming down stairs constantly annoying her so its easier for her to leave me in my office with a coffee machine lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That programme on the BBC where the bird hangs around folk throwing old shite into skips. Rescues some old pish stained chair and pays some eejit a couple of ton to put new material on it before punting it to some daft fucker for a Monkey.

More money than sense these screwballs have.

• Ha Haa 3

19 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

The Youtube algorythm, - I watched one video of a vet fixing an infected hoof on a horse because I was interested to see how it would turn out and now I'm being inundated with dozens of pus filled hoof videos as viewing suggestions along with people and their plook squeezing vids.

200w.gif

• Ha Haa 1

40 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

The Youtube algorythm, - I watched one video of a vet fixing an infected hoof on a horse because I was interested to see how it would turn out and now I'm being inundated with dozens of pus filled hoof videos as viewing suggestions along with people and their plook squeezing vids.

Every horse you stick up on here has 4 infected hooves, no wonder the old algorithm has you worked out.

• Ha Haa 4

On 31/10/2023 at 09:58, lucy_tgc said:

Sounds like the only thing you can do is leave a 1 🌟 and scathing review about the product and upload the pictures with it. You might get a response that way from Amazon or the seller to try and rectify it.

If you bought it on a credit card you can claim for faulty goods . 

Also the Sale of Goods act does mean that cannot refuse a full refund if the goods are unsatisfactory and returned within a set period . 

• Like 1

The family next door to me that have just hung up a large set of wooden garden wind chimes 

These utter FCUKS never know what to do next,  she'll jet wash her driveway about 97 times from now till October, seen this utter plum out jet washing in the rain,  anytime I walk past her I always take the piss asking her if Kevin McCloud is coming,  Or George Clarke 

Might get one of those Blu tooth speakers and the 2nd she fires up the Karcher,  I'll fire up some HARD TRANCE music and drown her jet washing out and they fooking stupid arse wind chines,  feel like I'm in the feckin Congo 

• Ha Haa 3

6 minutes ago, Bangers said:

The family next door to me that have just hung up a large set of wooden garden wind chimes 

These utter FCUKS never know what to do next,  she'll jet wash her driveway about 97 times from now till October, seen this utter plum out jet washing in the rain,  anytime I walk past her I always take the piss asking her if Kevin McCloud is coming,  Or George Clarke 

Might get one of those Blu tooth speakers and the 2nd she fires up the Karcher,  I'll fire up some HARD TRANCE music and drown her jet washing out and they fooking stupid arse wind chines,  feel like I'm in the feckin Congo 

Better than having some manky fuckers next door hardman. I’m getting plagued with these fucking rats again, 3 I’ve killed in the last week.