Little things that PISS you OFF

Bangers

On 04/11/2021 at 01:41, el_chupacabra said:

public forum im 6,1 35:).170lbs irish,brown belt bjj twice national kickboxing champ/

blacko wants to go since he thinks he is such a hardy ill go,when i joined her ages ago to ask mr. hackz could he help which he did fair play.

little things that piss you off thread) is little fellas like blacko calling out my opinion.

lets see what hes made of.

my 1k escro with hacks vs yours for a homeless charity of your choice..i.e your mums house:) @christmas and ill give you odds:)HARD MAN.if your old for scotland 27+ forget it

and full disclosure iv been on king of the streets in poland on youtube channel they called me english great channel tbh

no mas.3 for charity shake hands after.

ill give you 5 to1odds at the minimum

deal.......sign here______________

Taking into account this is a gambling site and what with my old aging napper been around it's fair share of utter bullshitters over the years I'd like to see any evidence of what you say, you sound proud of how they called you .........english the great & all those sessions are recorded so you must have something, DM it to me if you'd prefer. 

If you can't 

I then have you down as .......

sniffer.PNG

• Love 1

Everything these days requiring some sort of feedback 

These private parcel company ones do my box in,  I only done it Cos the fella showed up on Saturday night about 20:20 and in chatting said he was having some day, I've done all they jobs myself in the past either with an employer or when I was self-employed,  but is about 8 pages really necessary for a parcel,  the guy delivered the parcel ffs, we never went a night out with two hookers.  

3 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Giving a score between 1 and 10 how do you rate your content

Would you recommend tgc to others

Id rate my content a 6 but like all my school reports said ................Could do better,  day dreams daily, not the fastest in the class but always gets there. 

I have recommended TGC to various others,  sadly when they joined and followed @Blacko tips that were straight from the horses mouth those people ended up either getting evicted or with CCJ's  

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Cam girls that are eating or smoking 

Or "American reacts to" and "British react to" videos on Youtube, people have figured out that if you are an American reacting to UK content or someone from the UK reacting to US content for some reason people lap it up, they get millions of subscribers.   These mukbang videos astound me as well, some girl eating like a pig and they have 4 million subscribers.

Those little tiny black fly fuckers that appear when something sweet is on the go! poured myself a whisky and ginger beer and within minutes there was 2 of them stone dead in my drink.. I drank the fucker anyway, no chance that's getting poured doon the sink, they probably count as part of five a day.  

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Those little tiny black fly fuckers that appear when something sweet is on the go! poured myself a whisky and ginger beer and within minutes there was 2 of them stone dead in my drink.. I drank the fucker anyway, no chance that's getting poured doon the sink, they probably count as part of five a day.  

That could start the new Chapelhaw Variant 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I've got a big feck aff spider behind my cooker, I called him Conor 

I swear one night he popped out for a look, I said ......get tae feck ya big bass,  he looked up saying ...............YOU'LL DO FOOKIN NUTTIN 

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/07/2022 at 11:21, Bangers said:

Taking into account this is a gambling site and what with my old aging napper been around it's fair share of utter bullshitters over the years I'd like to see any evidence of what you say, you sound proud of how they called you .........english the great & all those sessions are recorded so you must have something, DM it to me if you'd prefer. 

If you can't 

I then have you down as .......

sniffer.PNG

taking into account this is a gambling site and you post nonsence from youtube all day every day on a gambling website that is not gambling related,have a look at king of the streets.....i am english wilf from that channel.since you spend all day on the internet being angry giving out and being a numpty check it out,if you have time that is away from spending and wasting your life on a gambling website for facts

7 minutes ago, el_chupacabra said:

ya you called me a prick and a fuck nut in dms which is funny tbh.give me your skype and ill call you when you see who i say i am from your wheelchair we can smooth it over

Go and be hard somewhere else Jean Claude Bam 

1 minute ago, el_chupacabra said:

sorry bangers ill go and just let you be here by yourself sitting at the computer all day waiting to post comments and clips for the day.all day every day day in day out like a lonely soul you are

I've chucked a bone for you 

Go fetch boy