Finger gate (police Report)

Markymark

Fingergate (Police Report)

Date 15\08\18 (22:10)

During  Mr Rocknrollas stream some very serious allegations come to light. It is alleged that Mr Rolla was once a subject of what can only be described as a fingerbanging assault by a male friend. At this time we don't have all the facts and are asking anyone who may have witnessed this attack to contact there nearest Police Station. We are pretty sure this is an isolated incident and would asked the general public to carry on as normal, we cant let these people destroy our way of life. Our enquiries are ongoing and we have still got a few questions to ask Mr Rolla about the attack, where did it take place? did the assailant have long fingernails? Was it strangely enjoyable etc. Just remember these sort of crime's are very rare, so please, don't have nightmares.

PS if you haven't watch last night stream, watch with the comment's on. Got to be the funniest stream ever ??????

--

• Love 3

3 hours ago, Markymark said:

Fingergate (Police Report)

Date 15\08\18 (22:10)

During  Mr Rocknrollas stream some very serious allegations come to light. It is alleged that Mr Rolla was once a subject of what can only be described as a fingerbanging assault by a male friend. At this time we don't have all the facts and are asking anyone who may have witnessed this attack to contact there nearest Police Station. We are pretty sure this is an isolated incident and would asked the general public to carry on as normal, we cant let these people destroy our way of life. Our enquiries are ongoing and we have still got a few questions to ask Mr Rolla about the attack, where did it take place? did the assailant have long fingernails? Was it strangely enjoyable etc. Just remember these sort of crime's are very rare, so please, don't have nightmares.

PS if you haven't watch last night stream, watch with the comment's on. Got to be the funniest stream ever ??????

--

Didn’t watch last nights stream so you can appreciate the confusion ?

Guest centipede

to be fair to Paul, if I was ever going to have a finger up my bum (again), id want it to be from a timid girl who rarely leaves her bedroom too. 

maxresdefault.jpg

when-getting-my-prostate-exam-i-asked-the-doctor-where-32612015.png